Battle Record
    2-5

Thoughts n Tendencys

Thoughts n tendencys

Ive Entered Endeavors in the stormiest Weather
    Wheter things will get Better i feel broken n Severed
    Second Guessin my First Intention leaves me nervous n Stressin
    A Person thats Certain but Questions if hes Learnin his Lesson
    All Thoughts of Compassion have been Absolved with a Passion, the Results of my Actions r like opening wounds n Throwing Salt on the Gashes
    Regretful Decisions have made my Mentals Diminish As i Let Go of Business thats not Essential to Finish
    Due to Fears n Anxiety i Swear on the Inside i Wanna Scream Even though i Appear Secure as Far as the Eye can See
    Ive experienced in my life multiple periods of strife
    It got to tha point of having to be fearless n fight
    Trying to do right id set sail for more grief
    And as my tale entails id fail horribly
    Morally i was drained n mentally depleted
    Been there n back again physically beaten
    Pieces of my soul had to under go repair
    As i grabbed hold n didnt let go of despair
    Tore through the abyss n inched towards sanity
    I found myself adrift pulled back down by gravity
    Gradually making more hurtful decisions
    Destined to fail well thats my personal opinion
    Faces around me constantly scheming n plotting
    As i take a look at my surroundings n see that im drowning
    Doubting my own visions as they become distorted n twisted
    Constantly negative than uplifted to over ambitious
    Viscious cycle that id like to break if i had the chance
    No longer wanting to waste the potential that i have

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?485019-My-onset-of-offset-mindsets

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?485068-i-used-to-think-before-i-wrote

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im that supernova Recruit Troopa Soulja,
    Takin out Brutes as Huge as Boulders

Battle Record
    2-5

Re: Thoughts n Tendencys

Cmon can I get sum feedback would deeply appreciate it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

I like this for the most part. I don't think it's perfect or indicative of a veteran crafting up his magnum opus but that's ok and in no way slights it. We all enter different stages of our writing and when i see someone trying something unique to the rest of the crowd i can nod to that with respect.

The positive:You can rhyme and even got some multi's, slants and half rhymes thrown in there, even if it was unintentional that just means it's coming naturally. Presentation, aside from maybe three lines were great. It's tight knit and that's what i like and personally consider good.

The negative:You get a bit over involved in the rhyming in the sense that it seems to almost completely drive the content of it.
    Which also leads to some awkward wording in some places and i also think some of your transitions are a bit shaky. Like transitioning from "Eye can see" on for example for me...was a rough spot. You also has three mighty long and stretched lines that..were a bit rough....although arguably some of your best multi's are in that section funny enough. The best i can say for now until i see a more diverse body of work from you is read around and heed the feedback you get...at least from the ones you can tell without a doubt are being real with you and not just being rude. Thanks for the read. Stay up.
    @Devils_Diamond

Battle Record
    2-5

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I like this for the most part. I don't think it's perfect or indicative of a veteran crafting up his magnum opus but that's ok and in no way slights it. We all enter different stages of our writing and when i see someone trying something unique to the rest of the crowd i can nod to that with respect.

The positive:You can rhyme and even got some multi's, slants and half rhymes thrown in there, even if it was unintentional that just means it's coming naturally. Presentation, aside from maybe three lines were great. It's tight knit and that's what i like and personally consider good.

The negative:You get a bit over involved in the rhyming in the sense that it seems to almost completely drive the content of it.
    Which also leads to some awkward wording in some places and i also think some of your transitions are a bit shaky. Like transitioning from "Eye can see" on for example for me...was a rough spot. You also has three mighty long and stretched lines that..were a bit rough....although arguably some of your best multi's are in that section funny enough. The best i can say for now until i see a more diverse body of work from you is read around and heed the feedback you get...at least from the ones you can tell without a doubt are being real with you and not just being rude. Thanks for the read. Stay up.
    @Devils_Diamond
    Damn man I cant even express how much your insight meant to me tbh I wrote that in jail n well ya not a very good enviorment one might say. Anyway tysm for the criticism I take it with pleasure. Thanks venom