User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Yall Need to take 30 seconds out of your busy time here in the lounge and help a dude out

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards VBL Champion VBL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Yall Need to take 30 seconds out of your busy time here in the lounge and help a dude out

Like the title says, I need you guys to help me out. I entered a video into a "Best Original Rap" contest, and honestly, its not even about winning the tiny cash prize they got on there, but theres ENOUGH people that go thru that site, that what Im really after, is the front page promotion, and anyone here can feel me on that. Promotion is promotion, and this is a lot of traffic for my music.

On that note, Ive been on this site for over a decade now, and Ive clicked on I dunno how many thousands of links for most of yall lol and im pretty sure that this is the first time im here asking for help on my own shit.

SO. Holla at ya boy with a vote on this shit, and support RB Artists like yourself, cuz I know I sure as hell do lol

All you gotta do is hit Vote, and then sign in with facebook or an email. Facebook makes the shit take like 30 seconds.

The Link to Vote: www.indi.com/CB7D550D

and my video if you actually wanted to take more than the 30 seconds Im initially asking for haha

[youtube]0IC6sPwczu8[/youtube]

Thanks guys. *Thumbs*

IF IT TAKES ME LEAVING YOU FEEDBACK ON A SONG OR SOMETHING, W/E LEAVE THE LINK, AND ILL HIT IT BACK. lol

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Yall Need to take 30 seconds out of your busy time here in the lounge and help a dude out

Support our own, Shawn should not be losing to this R3D dude. Wonderkeys maybe, but not R3D

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-16

Re: Yall Need to take 30 seconds out of your busy time here in the lounge and help a dude out

Word. That Wonderkeys dude is pretty dope for sure.

Voted.

Good luck, my boy.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Cool shit bro

Battle Record
    34-16

Much appreciated guys!

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Yo that's fucking dope shawn. If u weren't watching the video id swear it was recorded n not a live track. Props man

I'll vote from my second Facebook account as well, n get my gf to vote as well

Battle Record
    34-16

its definitely a recorded track im just that good. Worked fairly hard on this considering how playschool it really is in the grand scheme of things lmao but thanks dude, much appreciated for sure!

Battle Record
    34-16

uppin this... little over a day left. leave a link to whatever if you should so feel inclined

Battle Record
    34-16

Seriously? 3 people lmao you guys suck -_- thanks to anyone who DID take a few seconds out of their day tho lol

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

done again
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    34-16

Shit son lmao got something you want some feed left on? Cuz that's crazy man haha really appreciate it lol

Battle Record
    21-6

I voted for that 2nd place fat fuck. Just because he needed it with that huge appetite he carries.
    [/url]

Dope! Just voted you in bro!

Where can I listen to more of your stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

Who is Diasick?
    [youtube]qvg2qmD3vfE#t=[/youtube]

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Pumper View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Lying ass pumper. That shit ended days ago, how you just vote?

Add & Follow

·