Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Merry Xmas RB..

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

Icon33 Merry Xmas RB..

Merry xmas to all of you dumb fuckers..
    \
    do you know why they called it xmas? because this so called Jesus never lived and the storys they told you are all lies..so you go and unpack your presents and become a giver to the government funds...buying everyone gifts and shit..it's a national fuckover...while you're out buying gifts young black men are being shot by the dozens..for no reason...so digest that..and quander
    INKorporated

You've Earned a Custom Title! E Tha Real's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-8

Re: Merry Xmas RB..

do you want to build a snowman?

It doesn't have to be a snowman...

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Ntalek, I don't care about a single thing you said. Go unpack your ovaries by slicing your own stomach with a butterknife, you whiney bitch sauce.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

ol jolly saint nick was a shroom head, spreading joy of the psychedelic fungus variety. Aminita mushrooms somehow make it into the vocablary of christmas icons. So the presents, infact could have been the mushrooms thus the opening of the consciencess into enlightenment as the true gift of christmas.

Uniting with your friends and partaking in the mushroom.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; December 25th, 2014 at 08:19 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Munch my mushroom.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Ntalek. View Post
    \
    do you know why they called it xmas? because this so called Jesus never lived and the storys they told you are all lies..so you go and unpack your presents and become a giver to the government funds...buying everyone gifts and shit..it's a national fuckover...while you're out buying gifts young black men are being shot by the dozens..for no reason...so digest that..and quander
    If a dozen INNOCENT Young black men have been shot, chances are, a dozen other guilty young black men are being held.

If, by chance, you're referencing the recent occurrences of police using lethal force on coincidentally young black men, its NOWHERE near a plural 'dozens' or even a singular 'dozen'. The number I can recall is 4-5. A third of a single dozen. I WILL remind you, however, that not a single officer involved in one of the aforementioned cases has been found guilty by the due processes of this country. In fact, wise one, only a single case can be recalled recently where charges were even filed. And, need I remind you, that that case (Treyvon Martin) involved a young black male, and a civilian, not a cop? Aside from the 3 yr old pics the media posed as the 'victim' being pro-black propaganda (a crippling fact to your own case) but that the accused emerged as innocent actually discredits, and even turns the turret of racism, in YOUR direction.

If you cannot objectionably examine facts, and ALL of them to boot, to form your opinions, then you are not allowed to weaponize them to the point of self destruction.

YOU, sir... YOU, and those of your kind, are ruining not only your own images, but other, mature, logical, forward and rational thinking ADULTS odds to EVER take you serious.

Congrats, you're a racist by proxy, and the closet is dark.....

Better smile so we can see you, boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ntalek. View Post
    \
    And, after reexamination of this post...

U mad bro?

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by OutWrite View Post
    If a dozen INNOCENT Young black men have been shot, chances are, a dozen other guilty young black men are being held.

If, by chance, you're referencing the recent occurrences of police using lethal force on coincidentally young black men, its NOWHERE near a plural 'dozens' or even a singular 'dozen'. The number I can recall is 4-5. A third of a single dozen. I WILL remind you, however, that not a single officer involved in one of the aforementioned cases has been found guilty by the due processes of this country. In fact, wise one, only a single case can be recalled recently where charges were even filed. And, need I remind you, that that case (Treyvon Martin) involved a young black male, and a civilian, not a cop? Aside from the 3 yr old pics the media posed as the 'victim' being pro-black propaganda (a crippling fact to your own case) but that the accused emerged as innocent actually discredits, and even turns the turret of racism, in YOUR direction.

If you cannot objectionably examine facts, and ALL of them to boot, to form your opinions, then you are not allowed to weaponize them to the point of self destruction.

YOU, sir... YOU, and those of your kind, are ruining not only your own images, but other, mature, logical, forward and rational thinking ADULTS odds to EVER take you serious.

Congrats, you're a racist by proxy, and the closet is dark.....

Better smile so we can see you, boy.

- - - Updated - - -

And, after reexamination of this post...

U mad bro?
    What he said, but I don't respect ntalek enough to bash him with logic. Since ntalek clearly doesn't respect black people enough to do more than make a generic cockassed ramble. Criminals get punished, innocents get cleared.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Furthermore,

So, now, we've established that both sides have not only the ability to profit from these tragedies, but do,we've identified some key human behaviours that drive them, and we've gathered a baseline that shows black ppl and white ppl alike are capable of committing egregious crimes, but also of staying within the parameters of the law and also exercising their rights to protect life. Here's a fun fact, tho;

(Michael Brown, robbing THIS man. [Note that neither is Caucasian.])

The point here can be summed up in the following point, which, if you ask ME, is the REAL sin;

The media (whichever side you play for..) Is able to feed us whatever we will eat as long as your dependent thinking keeps you hungry. And, that DIRECTLY corelates to this (jagged little dry pill of a morsel of) truth;

This one requires you to turn that OH SO keen insight inward, and forces you to keep yourself honest and accountable to your SELF.

We, as men, fathers, sons, employees, bosses, leaders AND followers, but MOSTLY as humans, need to BE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE. If you have an issue, and not only make ZERO effort to rectify it, but also become too fearful to defy it, then you aren't part of a solution. You ARE the problem.

I leave you, my brothers, with this final exhibit in my argument. My body of proof. My prestige. Truly, my own reason for fighting against blacks blaming whites. My weapon against the ignorance and burden of denial of personal responsibility on racial issues.

There is, first, myself:

Then, my BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT, BIRACIAL daughters, whom I have sole custody of, also whom will inherit this world, and along with it, this conflict. And it will weigh heavier amongst them. MY children won't be blaming anyone else, let alone an entire race of ppl, for their shortcomings or failures.

- - - Updated - - -

So, its been boiling in my lounge for a week now. I will make this my final stand on the ignorance and biased opinions that have been fueling everyones tempers;

As far as the recent, AND unfortunate, events concerning the use of lethal force that has coincidentally been perpetuated on young, unarmed, black men that we've been hearing and talking and feeling about lately;

This is going to be a big part of my argument, but... Hold your conclusions. Its not what you think.

This exhibit, is also a good, solid, logical point. Undeniable by ANYONE who can think independently and rationally. This case sparked it all. A now raging inferno of hate and catastrophic cyclone of violence between white ppl and black... But, Zimmerman was NOT white. And, I'd like to add;

See, not only the black race has something to lose/gain here. Let us establish a fact of human behavior before continuing: the fear of loss is a greater motivator than the opportunity to gain.

I am not a traditional partisan supporter. I side with truth, and the best interest of 1) Family 2) Friends/Self 3) Countryman and then there are other, nominal priorities, respectively. I ALSO understand that the liberal AND conservative engines would both be fueled in their own ways by spinning these stories in their favors. Next up?

And

Add also;

ITS LATE. ILL EDIT AND POLISH IT MORN COME DOWN.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Ya'll got @OutWrite feeling some type of way

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Enter PARAGRAPH MOOOOODE!!!!
    カミノコトバ

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Yo...

Shit is real, and cold dead honest.

Like, the light skinned Sargent, an uncle tom, if you will; and a self admitted wigger and rare "pro-black white guy", here itt who don't know the difference between identification in ones race, and the frowned upon pride in ones on race.

This, at its core, is JUST Violence. Fundamentally, whether you hate some one for being a color, gender, oriented one way, or not being any of those... It is JUST hate.

And ppl HAVE to have a reason to hate eachother.

You'll have to trust me on this, because I'm not only a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, or merely the son of a God...

I'm also a racist.

I think I would know.

GO WHITES!!

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Haters gonna hate.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Ya'll got @OutWrite feeling some type of way
    I see
    INKorporated

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Outwrite is an idiot.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame