User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 125

Thread: Black People Suck

Re: Black People Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    a little life experience form me to you:

i've spent my whole life treating black people the exact same way i would anyone else, while at the same time getting in fights defending myself from black people who have a problem with me for being white in a predominantly black area.... i've spent my whole life saying hello to people like a normal person would do, and getting dirty looks form the majority of black people i do this to.... i've spent my whole life participating in a the culture of my generation which has both white and black kids side by side as one, with the chance to finally put a huge dent in racism, but yet i watch as people like you tear down the opportunity we have here by making those different form you, but with you, feel like you are not worth helping...

Not your fault youre STILL a lil kid that was taught racism from your elders.

See no matter what valid points I make they get ignored
    and you call me a racist no matter how many good points I make
    but hey whatever as long as I know the truth

but i'll entertain you and play your lil game

if im a closet racist you're in the clan!
    you fight black guys!! I never fought one white guy in my life!

"you're a racist moron"

*toob logic* smh why do I bother with you trolls?
    Style is picture perfect so I always pitch a perfect

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Coke Lines View Post
    See no matter what valid points I make they get ignored
    and you call me a racist no matter how many good points I make
    but hey whatever as long as I know the truth

but i'll entertain you and play your lil game

if im a closet racist you're in the clan!
    you fight black guys!! I never fought one white guy in my life!

"you're a racist moron"

*toob logic* smh why do I bother with you trolls?
    point the finger back at me all you wish...

i addressed your points in the most valid way possible... i cant help you dont get it... and that youve been preconditioned to think speaking out against racism using racism is the way to go...

it USED to be a tactic to guilt white people into being on your side..
    but now? now that your generation of white people ARE on your side? people who speak about this shit IN THE WAY you do are only taking us backwards...

absolutely no issues with you pointing out what racism exists, but you sitting here trying to tell me the way you presented this wasnt done in a manner that makes you seem racist yourself is a flat out lie...

i GUARANTEE if i came out you pretending to be ignorant to the subject, and asked you to tell me all about it, instead of calling you out on your hypocrisy, you wouldve spewed things even more telling of who you really are...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Toobs;8657095]point the finger back at me all you wish...

i addressed your points in the most valid way possible... i cant help you dont get it... and that youve been preconditioned to think speaking out against racism using racism is the way to go...

it USED to be a tactic to guilt white people into being on your side..
    but now? now that your generation of white people ARE on your side? people who speak about this shit IN THE WAY you do are only taking us backwards...

absolutely no issues with you pointing out what racism exists, but you sitting here trying to tell me the way you presented this wasnt done in a manner that makes you seem racist yourself is a flat out lie...

i GUARANTEE if i came out you pretending to be ignorant to the subject, and asked you to tell me all about it, instead of calling you out on your hypocrisy, you wouldve spewed things even more telling of who you really are...[/QUOTE]

hmm that seems very ironic because this is how you addressed some of my points

i dont speak 'points' with someone who cant show me the same respect of viewing me as just another human being.... i tell them to go eat a fat bag of dicks... but a really cheap one, cuz we all know black people are poor..

you never addressed my point about how
    tyler the creator ate a roach and hung himself
    and that basically kicked off his career

"you said white people don't control the media" [correct me if i'm wrong]

im gonna go out on a total leap and say thats 99% chance false

I spoke about killing unarmed black people

you said "if cops gunned down a white person nobody would care" [correct me if im wrong]

to some degree this is true only reason is because

cops have been doing this for years there history behind it
    rodney king, police shoved a nightstick up some guys ass man

you can say the same about if a white baby goes missing vs a black baby

but were not going to get into this right now

Battle Record
    0-2

media is controlled by the Jews. thats a WELL KNOWN fact. the Jews and whitey are two separate entities...
    and Tyler the Creator isnt very talented, it was his shock value that got him his career in the first place...

cops have been shooting EVERYONE and harassing EVERYONE for years... while i do recognize the cops will harass a black man sooner than a white man... which there is a few reasons for, one of them being racism... doesnt change anything about your perception of white people in general...

black babies go missing around here all the time, and they get put on Amber alerts like any other child...

the fuck are you even saying? have you even researched anything youre talking about? or are you just passing around word of mouth bullshit from the race-baiter train?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

media is controlled by the Jews. thats a WELL KNOWN fact. the Jews and whitey are two separate entities...
    and Tyler the Creator isnt very talented, it was his shock value that got him his career in the first place...

cops have been shooting EVERYONE and harassing EVERYONE for years... while i do recognize the cops will harass a black man sooner than a white man... which there is a few reasons for, one of them being racism... doesnt change anything about your perception of white people in general...

black babies go missing around here all the time, and they get put on Amber alerts like any other child...

the fuck are you even saying? have you even researched anything youre talking about? or are you just passing around word of mouth bullshit from the race-baiter train?
    You're acting like that didn't jump start his career still....

and i'm speaking on personal experience about black baby vs white baby

glad you agree with me on the police brutality point

I should have stated i'm in South Carolina from the start
    what state are you in Toobs?

anyway
    this one baby went missing and it was on the news everyday until they found her
    and they just showed a picture of a missing black girl a few times and that was it

as far as jewish people running the media
    its been stated before that a good percent of them are writers

but everyone knows writers don't have final say

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Coke Lines View Post
    as far as jewish people running the media
    its been stated before that a good percent of them are writers

but everyone knows writers don't have final say
    writers? try CEO's and stakeholders... the ones that you know, make the decisions of how their network are going to present themselves... and it goes further than that, not only are they in control of the media, but have a huge stake int he government as well...

and i fail to see how Tyler the Creator using shock value to jump start his career has ANYTHING to do with racism? hes not the first, nor will he be the last... and those who do that vary in skin color of all types...

and im in Maryland... 5 minutes outside Bmore..
    Last edited by Toobs; December 19th, 2014 at 09:06 AM

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    The fuck.. You SAID you don't understand how WHITE PEOPLE can't understand why Black people have some resentment towards them.. You said that. So, don't come at me like I'm taking things out of context, When in-fact.. It's you.
    i said why ppl dont dunerstand why blk ppl have resentment towards wht ppl... i didnt say why white ppl dont undertand...again my inquiry was a general one smh
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

HEY.. this got 67 posts.. guessing this is the new chat thread...
    @Fresh @Amen fuck you faggots (let's argue)
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    HEY.. this got 67 posts.. guessing this is the new chat thread...
    @Fresh @Amen fuck you faggots (let's argue)
    Eat a dick bitch

I'll drop kick the chest of you, I'll fuckin do it

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

you'd shatter your faggot ankles if they came anywhere near my brick wall like chest at a speed faster than a caterpillars you pooosie
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I will DDT u into a piranha infested creek from a tree broo.

Then I'll somehow attach the piranhas to my fists and proceed punching the shit outta you until ur nothin but marrow bro

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This bird chested faggot.

Battle Record
    112-23

never noticed Amen got a butt chin.. that shit's nasty bruhh, do you have to wipe it every time you talk shit?
    カミノコトバ

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Class is way more of an issue now a days then race. people just like to use race because it makes more headlines.