User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 76

Thread: Why are we not talking about

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Why are we not talking about

watching people that are on both extreme sides of an argument, while youre sitting in the middle makes them all look ridiculous.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    watching people that are on both extreme sides of an argument, while youre sitting in the middle makes them all look ridiculous.
    Lol, don't try to act all "fair and balanced" after the fact. Didn't realize not wanting unarmed people to be shot is an extreme standpoint... smh.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    Lol, don't try to act all "fair and balanced" after the fact. Didn't realize not wanting unarmed people to be shot is an extreme standpoint... smh.
    ? i've been fair and balanced the entire time....
    i dont hate cops just because theyre cops, and i dont feel that the cops abusing their powers and murdering people is justified, either....

i've been in the middle the entire time this situation has been going on, before it was even brought to RB...

and not wanting people to be shot, that isnt where the extreme comes in.... also, wasnt really talking about you... guilty conscience ?

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    1) If you're breaking the law by definition you're a criminal. And if you get caught committing ANY crime, don't resist arrest. Don't do the crime unless you accept that there are consequences for being caught. Michael Brown would not stop his assault on the police officer, which is a violent felony. A person who would do such an act is too dangerous to be allotted the same treatment as someone who kicked a hot dog vendor in the shin or who punched some random guy a few times. Your argument is invalid.

2) Police are hired to protect the community. There is strong anti-police sentiments going around that are being fueled by degenerates who hold prominent positions in society and government such as DiBlasio, Holder, and Sharpton. Mob mentality is proven to lower the collective IQ, and as common sense dictates there's always those who take it too far. It's bad enough that the uneducated are being led like sheep, but when figure of authority basically give what the ignorant uneducated could construe as the green light to harm officers of the law there will be chaos. Your argument is invalid.

3) I have studied law and what you are suggesting is illegal and not a used tactic. Internal Affairs would be aware of such activities and never allow it to take place, but having undercover cops at riots to determine who is there just to chant and who there are intending to cause harm is legal and a necessary part of communal safety to prevent assholes like Antonio Martin and that New York nutjob faggot from shedding actual innocent blood. Your argument is invalid.

BONUS- You're clearly leaning to the left and get your information from CNN and MSNBC. You know, the guys who made a major profit off of making criminals seem like innocent victims and the brave men and women who put their lives on the line to keep American citizens safe from domestic terrorism look like the bad guys... you're clearly their bitch. And if you think I haven't been targeted in my life by police in my day you're an assuming idiot (which you've already proven to be), as I've gotten my share of beating from cops. But why did I get said beatings? Because I had committed a crime and was being a disrespectful punk to them. Those two factors negate my right to be treated as an upright citizen for that moment as I likely presented myself as a potential danger to their well-being. And sucks for me but I had it coming. And one of the cops who beat me was black and called me on multiple occasions a "stupid whitey". It goes in all directions, young lady. Don't want to get targeted by the police, don't portray yourself as someone who breaks the law and most importantly don't break the fucking law period, no matter how "small".

Holy shit, you're a narrow idiot. People like you are bringing levels of racism from all sides back to where it was in the 1950s, and all based on assumptions spoon fed to you by panic-mongerers who make money to do so.
    At first I thought you were a terrible troll...now I know you're really just an idiot.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Witty. View Post
    At first I thought you were a terrible troll...now I know you're really just an idiot.
    WITTY YOU FUCK

YOU CANT HANDLE MESSAGES HERE

CHECK YOUR NCS PM BOX

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
    WITTY YOU FUCK

YOU CANT HANDLE MESSAGES HERE

CHECK YOUR NCS PM BOX
    Lmao YOU ORDERED ME TO COME HERE AND NOW YOU'RE ORDERING ME TO LEAVE.

SOMETIMES I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME SHARP.

I TRY TO PLEASE YOU BUT NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH!!!

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Lmao YOU ORDERED ME TO COME HERE AND NOW YOU'RE ORDERING ME TO LEAVE.

SOMETIMES I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME SHARP.

I TRY TO PLEASE YOU BUT NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH!!!
    I WANT TO HARASS YOU ON TWO WEBSITES AT ONCE

theres a pm waiting for you at ncs tho lol

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Got it and replied, I am master level multi tasker.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Lmao

Add & Follow

·

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

I see your live-in aide retrained you on how to use a computer. I find you referring to anybody else as an idiot as a delightful case of water calling carbon dioxide wet.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I see your live-in aide retrained you on how to use a computer. I find you referring to anybody else as an idiot as a delightful case of water calling carbon dioxide wet.
    I'm super smart.

I'm sorry I hurt you.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

I'm super smart.

I'm sorry I hurt you.
    How a mass of flesh and bones with such a low intelligence quotient comes up with a napoleon complex is a medical mystery.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

How a mass of flesh and bones with such a low intelligence quotient comes up with a napoleon complex is a medical mystery.
    You could have just said IQ.

It's much easier, though I realise you need to make yourself feel smart.

It's hard to be as intelligent as me, I get it, you're doing a great job buddy.

Perhaps one day you will be able to have a conversation with me in which we are on similar levels, until then keep trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Third Reich View Post
    ur a cunt and that is all twat
    I don't know who you are, but thank you.

Now please, I will need a CV in my PM box before I accidentally speak to someone who does not deserve to be spoken to by a legend such as myself.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

You are my hero, Great Father. Help me please. I am as smart as one of your shoes from your youth, help me.
    Poor lad.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Poor lad.
    Changing posts in quotes when the original is clearly visible directly above.

Is this 2001?

You really need to do better.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame