Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 76

Thread: Why are we not talking about

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Why are we not talking about

social justice? I know you nerf herders have some weird ass takes on things sometimes so what has the reaction to current police violence and non-indictments looked like in your community? Who's on board with all the hashtags flying around for #nojusticenopeace and #blacklives matter and who's been trying to defend the police because the 'system' works for them in their full-fledged white privileged existence.

or we can collectively suppress our thoughts and feelings and not process them by discussing this type of shit in public forums because that always works best...
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Why are we not talking about

This thing just came into effect here where you go one km over the speed limit and the cops ticket ya. Bullshit. The fact that having different tyres on the vehicle makes the spedo read different things.. Its basically flawed from the get go.. Most cars are like 5km shower than the spedo reads...
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    social justice? I know you nerf herders have some weird ass takes on things sometimes so what has the reaction to current police violence and non-indictments looked like in your community? Who's on board with all the hashtags flying around for #nojusticenopeace and #blacklives matter and who's been trying to defend the police because the 'system' works for them in their full-fledged white privileged existence.

or we can collectively suppress our thoughts and feelings and not process them by discussing this type of shit in public forums because that always works best...
    im on this thing where, im about tired of hearing about how white people dont have to deal with that. and how its white peoples fault when a week and a half ago i had a gun aimed at one side of my head, and a tazer at my chest, while i was cuffed face down on the concrete, getting ready to get in the car to be charged with someone elses shit they had in their car, while doing my damnedest to avoid pissing these cops off so my night didnt include a hospital visit along with jail....

ive had a LOT of encounters with police in my life...only one do i feel i was treated right... and im sure im not the only white guy....

fact of the matter is, all this fuck whitey shit surrounding something that isnt a whitey matter, just makes whitey who agrees with you not give a fuck. negro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

We can take race out of it and talk solely on the ground of police brutality then if that's your experience. About 27 cops died in the line of duty last year from stats I've seen vs. over 400 civilians who were killed by police in one way or another.

In England + Wales 2012-2013 there were ZERO citizens shot and killed by police. What is it about our culture or our system that allows us to have the highest incarceration rate, highest shot and killed by cop statistics, and whatever other crazy infographic you want to throw out while we still call ourselves the leaders of the free world?
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

We can take race out of it and talk solely on the ground of police brutality then if that's your experience. About 27 cops died in the line of duty last year from stats I've seen vs. over 400 civilians who were killed by police in one way or another.

In England + Wales 2012-2013 there were ZERO citizens shot and killed by police. What is it about our culture or our system that allows us to have the highest incarceration rate, highest shot and killed by cop statistics, and whatever other crazy infographic you want to throw out while we still call ourselves the leaders of the free world?
    Because you have a stupid law allowing guns.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Because you have a stupid law allowing guns.
    LOL although i dont agree its a stupid law, i was about to ask him how he skipped over the huge detail about how cops over there dont carry guns lol!

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    LOL although i dont agree its a stupid law, i was about to ask him how he skipped over the huge detail about how cops over there dont carry guns lol!
    Because if cops aren't allowed guns then citizens wouldn't be able to.. But we agree on some level Atleast
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    0-2

well... if you'd like to hear something that will probably offend you, it is that we are TOO free... and as a whole we tend to take advantage of it... and hold 0 accountability on ourselves...
    you from a low income area of our country??? if you are. and you're not a moron, those words will ring true to your ears from what you've seen with your eyes...

police have a DANGEROUS ass job... and most people dont want to consider that... you ever been in the heat of shit in the middle of the hood? its you or them, right? this is their daily reality, on every call, every crime theyre paid to stop....

the fact that rebelling against the cops is now the cool thing to do is only going to slap everyone in their faces...
    do i agree with the way police act?? fuck no. i've been straight scared for my life standing/sitting/laying there at the mercy of police... and im not a violent man whatsoever, im wise enough to just let it be, and work it out in court.... and STILL get treated that way...

this issue rests in the way police officers are trained and the way they are screened, but most of all.... in the way us Americans feel entitled to be ignorant, arrogant, lawless, disruptive, threatening, violent fucking assholes....
    its a combination of the above... and its a bomb waiting to blow...
    neither side of this movement is wrong or right... and thats a huge problem, because that means noone can win...

and then to make matters worse, when this all first started most people were just talking about police brutality in general... but the media... the media so easily baits you into making it a white thing...

this country is going nowhere. and fast. narcissists in charge, and morons looking up to them...

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Because if cops aren't allowed guns then citizens wouldn't be able to.. But we agree on some level Atleast
    maybe over there... but this is America... we take guns away legally, the cartels just south of our border only flood the streets with more illegal weapons...
    its complicated. very complicated... not having guns here is not the same thing as not having guns there...

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Also in england they don't have groups of people white,black, any color thinking there fucking al capone or scarface.

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

I have 12 guns and have yet to shoot anyone (police officer or citizen).

Please don't make guns out to be some horrific creature that kills anything in sight (pun intended).
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Also in england they don't have groups of people white,black, any color thinking there fucking al capone or scarface.
    yes they do.... theyre even more ridiculous on the try to be G shit over there than we are..

you ever watched Ali G?? he created that character for a reason...

Battle Record
    12-8

Why are we not talking about

Blame the cops. Blame the white man. Blame everyone except for the criminals who put themselves in a position to be shot by police in the first place.

Obviously there's a few exceptions and there are just some straight shit head cops out there.

But nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions. It's easier to blame the cops for being corrupt than it is to admit your son is just another stereotypical black man.

And I only reference black men because let's be honest, that's what this is about. White cops who just so happen to be unfortunate enough to shoot a black man, and ultimately wind up being labeled as a racist.

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Blame the cops. Blame the white man. Blame everyone except for the criminals who put themselves in a position to be shot by police in the first place.

Obviously there's a few exceptions and there are just some straight shit head cops out there.

But nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions. It's easier to blame the cops for being corrupt than it is to admit your son is just another stereotypical black man.

And I only reference black men because let's be honest, that's what this is about. White cops who just so happen to be unfortunate enough to shoot a black man, and ultimately wind up being labeled as a racist.
    Bluntly put...
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

its bigger than that man... i know how you feel about law enforcement, but you reallyt cant speak on it man, no offense... not being where youre from... you have to live around it to see it for what it truly is...

police overstepping their boundaries is a TRUE problem.... but so is retards acting ridiculous.... as i said... theres huge issues on both sides... i see no solution...