User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Nice to meet Y'all

Nice to meet Y'all

My name is APdcrypt and I'm a producer, mainly rap and hip hop. My production companies are My Beat Producer and Beat Splash®. You can get to their sites in my signature. Thanks for reading and nice to meet you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Welcome to RapBattles, check out the Leagues, Frontlines, and enjoy yourself.

Add & Follow

·

Re: Nice to meet Y'all

ayo stay up and keep the swag strong