User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Dont sale your music on iTunes

Dont sale your music on iTunes

How To Build A Solid Fan Base: Tip #1

Don’t put your music on iTunes!
    I’m sure they won’t like this post but I don’t care. All independent artists must know this. If you plan on releasing your music for digital distribution, or already have, you need to keep track of your REAL fans. Keep track of who is really supporting you. By REAL fans, I mean the people that have bought your CD’s, your merchandise, etc. Those are your true supporters, you deserve every right to know who they are.

You need to own your relationship with your fans. How do you contact them to let them know that you have a new album out? How do you follow up with your fans? Most artist just end up going to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube to promote their new music, and hope that the fans who bought their last album will see that they have new music out. That’s the main reason why I said don’t put your music on iTunes. You want to know and develop a relationship with the people who buy your music. iTunes doesn’t give out customer information, its against their “private policy”.

CONTINUE READING...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @AnTBeatz,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·