User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: Topical

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Topical

Word I will battle ya'll soon no worries haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Write, you some booty. Don't let me win when I writ that piece in 5 minutes LOL

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

L.E you a TV dinner watching, baboon head ass nigga

Battle Record
    11-5

What can I say? T.V Dinners are delicious.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    91-46

Lmfaooo

You trying to mod with me next SS season?

Battle Record
    11-5

Not even sure what's going on with the topical scene here at the moment. I was instructed to get some topical life back into the Front Lines before they give us another league.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    91-46

Oh, I see

That explains A LOT. Because you're not even a FL Topical guy

Hmmm, well. the way I see it we're slowing overpowering text

If only Nigma got more involved, I see him gradually becoming more prevalent on RB

Battle Record
    91-46

DEV too. 143. Fatt.

Battle Record
    91-46

@oatmeal @Wordz AhGod. @trajik all of y'all too

I was instructed to get some topical life back into the Front Lines before they give us another league.

Battle Record
    91-46

@143 @Kayge @Fresh

Just so you guys know why we don't have a league at the moment

I was instructed to get some topical life back into the Front Lines before they give us another league.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

honestly. . instead of a 'league' . . . there should be a smaller bracket style elimination topical tournament

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Kayge View Post
    honestly. . instead of a 'league' . . . there should be a smaller bracket style elimination topical tournament
    I agree with you, @ILLunatic when's the last time RB had a topical tournament?

What about a Golden Gloves for topical writers? Different name of course

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

personally, with the lack of interest and people too unmotivated to stick it out 18-22 weeks for a league . . . tournaments are quick, easy, and as long as there is some sort of award, or recognition at the end of it all. . people may be more willing to participate

if anything, it dont hurt to try

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

If I see enough Topical Activity in FL, I will put up a Topical Tournament.

The biggest issues I see are people showing up, and of course voting.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    91-46

That's why I wanna battle you fucks, I'm not doing it for my health.
    I want to spur some sort of movement on here, as far as topical battling goes.

Either something changes or I remain the King of Topicals. I would say I want that title, but I already have it.
    Somebody take it from me.

-starts ranting-

Cause being the King isn't about wins & losses. It's about dedication to the art & writer-versatility.