User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Tipping Scales (R.A. Contest)

ppooiuttdfghjkkkyfdssryuj
    Battle Record
    1-3

Tipping Scales (R.A. Contest)

Guess the contest is old news, but i might as well throw this one up. I gave myself the last 4 days til the deadline to write and record this, its 54 bars of straight flow with no hooks (weird that its 54 and not 52, but thats when the drums drop out and i felt it would sound weird if i ended it early)

Not gonna post up the lyrics cause it'll leave a wall of text.

feed:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...83#post8634083
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...55-Hiphop-Beat

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @iDeaLoGiK,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Re: Tipping Scales (R.A. Contest)

your flow is dope and presence on the mic is nice too. at some points the vocal sample on the beat sound tad off to me. I feel like this could use a hook tho. The production is decent.
    Dope track bro.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

This was slick man. Very impressive breath control. You have an awesome flow, real fluent. The beat sounds so dope - especially with your voice presence it just compliments it even more. Sounds like a Tech N9ne type joint. Your lyrics were sounding real and relate-able. Very impressive. I would love to hear an actual song from you with a chorus and everything. I felt like your mixing could of been a little better BUT the mix sounded raw and suited the type of sound you were aiming for. It worked very well. You had all the fundamentals to a tee and I can't really fault anything. You did your thing, hombre. Keep it up!
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    7-1

Although you were very polished on this I think the no-hook element didn't make it as appealing to me. Also the fact that you had the same flow through the whole thing. I got a little bit bored with listening. Other than the apporach, I think it was well done though.
    @iDeaLoGiK

Leave me alone