User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Seraph

Battle Record
    0-2

Seraph

Yo I'm Seraph. I'm new to battling entirely, I've had a couple poor text battles on another site which I consider learning experiences. But that site isn't active enough, so I'm probably permanently switching to this one.

I'm probably just going to do non-topical text battles, and I'm still learning where everything is on this site so I'll make a call out soon.

I prefer moderate sized battles (5 bars is way too small...) and multiple rounds (1 round means only 1 person gets to flip and makes it unbalanced IMO). So PM me if you're interested in a battle or whatever.
    Success is commemorated; Failure merely remembered

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Welcome to RapBattles.com Seraph

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Seraph

Cheers. Belay what I said about flipping, didn't realise it was against the rules...

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

damn it just saw this, wattup dude.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Yo I'm Seraph. I'm new to battling entirely, I've had a couple poor text battles on another site which I consider learning experiences. But that site isn't active enough, so I'm probably permanently switching to this one.

I'm probably just going to do non-topical text battles, and I'm still learning where everything is on this site so I'll make a call out soon.

I prefer moderate sized battles (5 bars is way too small...) and multiple rounds (1 round means only 1 person gets to flip and makes it unbalanced IMO). So PM me if you're interested in a battle or whatever.
    Wat up Seraph?

Welcome to Rapbattles. I see you've already found bitch slapped and front lines, good shit.

Hope u stay active man. If you have any questions get at me

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Welcome.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mighty Overlord's Avatar

welcome man, enjoy.

Battle Record
    0-2

Cheers for the warm welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Hope u stay active man. If you have any questions get at me
    IDK now that i've found out flipping isn't allowed I don't know if I'll be active...I'll try a couple of battles though.

See y'all around.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Cheers for the warm welcome.

IDK now that i've found out flipping isn't allowed I don't know if I'll be active...I'll try a couple of battles though.

See y'all around.
    Which site you from?

Battle Record
    0-2

Well I signed up to letsbeef like 5+ years ago, never did anything though.
    And I just randomly had the thought to go online and start battling not even a week ago, and joined lyricalassault. I'm still there but it's just not very active (slow replies, nobody wants to battle the new guy, limited to only 4 active battles but it's almost as if nobody votes for a couple days...I just wanna smash a bunch of battles out). I got my ass handed to me in my first battle, another is currently being voted on but I think I won (not that I did good, just he sucked more than me), and by my third I definitely got better but my opponent flipped my shit and whooped me.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

flipping to an extent are allowed, everything has honestly been said before so it comes down to your own wording and how you work it. In this era of battling, personals hold more weight as it means that the lines you use are directed at a specific person and can't just be tossed at just anyone.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    0-2

problem with text battling is that there's no much ammo to go for personals with. Maybe I'm just too inexperienced to see otherwise, but all I imagine and have seen so far personals just attacking the persons location and username. Gets a bit boring to me

Battle Record
    112-23

yeah, you do a quick background check and you get plenty of ammo.. I personal drop dumb stuff in the chats to purposely give people ammo on me and make the battles better. anything can be a personal.
    カミノコトバ

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

problem with text battling is that there's no much ammo to go for personals with. Maybe I'm just too inexperienced to see otherwise, but all I imagine and have seen so far personals just attacking the persons location and username. Gets a bit boring to me

If your from LA they suck donkey dick there & I'm banned. Stay active here, you don't need to flip people's shit vs you to be good. Just pay attention & put fourth quality over quantity
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    flipping to an extent are allowed, everything has honestly been said before so it comes down to your own wording and how you work it. In this era of battling, personals hold more weight as it means that the lines you use are directed at a specific person and can't just be tossed at just anyone.
    He talking about using someone's verse against them. As we would call FEEDING.