User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Watch Dogs

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Watch Dogs

although I didn't really care for the game too much..i found a render I wanted to use so here it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Watch Dogs

took me ages to figure out what the graphic was. It might be the logo thing on his head. But now i see its a man. I like the colouts and the text chouice is decent. Only text i don tlike is that bit that says turn thats half hidden. Other than that. this is all good ot me. A little choppy on the man render cutting, looks a bit straight in parts and doesnt blend. but esily fixed. that could be because there is a drop shadow effect on him or something.

oh yeh, its missing the content rating graphic on the game case to make it seem more legit. not bad tho. stay dropping.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Watch Dogs

didn't seem like you did much other then add the chartoon effect to the image. text is barely visible due to bad choice in backdrop image and the color of the city in the background looks off cos of the chartoon effect.
    カミノコトバ