User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Dosia - Satellites (Remix)

...Alllrrreeaaddyy... YungDosia's Avatar
    Battle Record
    59-35
    Awards 25+ Wins

Dosia - Satellites (Remix)

Dosia remixed Kevin Gate's "Satellites". Album being released february 14th, 2015

LINKS...
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...u-Got-A-Friend
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Contest-Entry
    Krewcial Records x Manifest Dynasty
    Facebook: facebook.com/dosia805
    Twitter: @dosia805
    Instagram: @dosia805

"Lord You Know" ft J Hanlon FIRST SINGLE OFF DOSIA UPCOMING ALBUM
    [YOUTUBE]fZ8YYmc7gYc[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @YungDosia,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    59-35
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Dosia - Satellites (Remix)

Links are there bruh lol

Battle Record
    59-35
    Awards 25+ Wins

^^^ official music video coming soon

Battle Record
    7-1

I'm really not diggin the hook, I dunno it kinda doesn't mesh with the hook to me. The verses are okay though. I hate to say be like someone else but after hearing your voice a few times over the past year, I think you should have more of a Snoop flow, less words smoother flow. You kinda play with it a little but there are times when you try to use too many words in the sing-songy manner and if sounds a tad awkward. I mean it's either that or rap fast like you did you on part of this at the end.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    7-1

@Emilyinthepool and here too

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

^lol @ the tag.. Dosia, you not a singer bruhh haha.. I never heard any Gates tracks so I have no clue who homie is which makes it easier to talk about this track honestly. Wasn't feeling the hook, not my type of joint honestly. Lyrics wasn't bad, not your usual drops that Ive seen lately, felt like you tried to something new and it wasn't till the middle of your 2nd verse that you kicked it up and made the flow interesting. almost felt like scrolling back up every time I knew the hook was coming up haha.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Ok, there's a tremble to your voice when you sing, but its less obvious as the song progresses.
    Just feel that it needs more grunt when spat, more certainty, more confidence.
    That fast rapped bit was really good though. Not digging the chorus, don't know, the Satellites bit, the vibration
    doesn't do it for me, it feels weaker with the rising pitch in the word Satellites, if you know what I mean.
    Just sounds thinner and the quality of the voice changes.
    But I liked all the rapping, and fast talking, the singing wasn't too bad either.
    But to be honest with you, at stages, I felt it wasn't really sang, wasn't really rapped, it was sort of a bit of both, and I felt it stagnated your pace, and tripped you up a bit, just didn't seem natural to you. And then you rapped, and it was like, bingo, you're home.
    I can imagine you rapping a really cool piece, where its just hard rap, spat words, less rainbows.
    Cool effort, great potential.
    Let me know when you drop your next one.
    I'd be interested to hear it.

Battle Record
    59-35
    Awards 25+ Wins

Thanks everyone appreciate the honest feedback!!! much love!!

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

i suppose the metaphor is about people orbiting around you. not really digging the hook. the metaphor just isnt working for me. You dont really sing confident enough. when you rapping about pussy n shit thats where you should be doing. em is right that singing rap flow you got going on isnt working for you. But that end bit is cool man. The writtens are solid overall. stay dropping man.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Yeah the hook feels off for sure on the singing... goes off key a few times. The verses are cool though. Just really not a fan of this hook at all. You've got skills... just need to know your strengths and your weaknesses. My studio guy wouldn't have let me even walk out of the studio with that hook on there, know what I mean? Haha..

Your flow is on point though and what your saying was good. I'd bump the track again if that hook didn't rub me so wrong! Change that shit up.

- Cry

ppooiuttdfghjkkkyfdssryuj
    Battle Record
    1-3

Now, imma just start by saying that this isn't really my style of a track.

I'm definately agreeing with everyone else on the hook. Something just isn't right with it.

As far as the verses go, i think a little less use of the sing-song enders would do it well. They're not bad, but you went overboard with em i think. I spent the whole track waiting for the double-time and you didn't disappoint with that. Pretty solid delivery on that aspect.

Once again, not really my style... but tracks like these always come off as overdone to me. You're definately good on a beat thats for sure, but i think theres something to be desired by the end of this track.

Keep it up

Battle Record
    59-35
    Awards 25+ Wins

Much appreciated everyone! Its a remix of one my favorite kevin gates songs so i tried to redo his flow. Agree with y'all on the hook i recorded it at my home studio quick. The feedback is great thank you!

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Okay. I listened.

I HAVE to be honest. I didn't really like this one. I've heard a ton of your stuff, you've been dropping tracks for a while now. So, these are the things I don't really like;
    I'm not too sure on the hook - I felt like it killed the majority of the song. It was too.. 'bouncy'? If that made sense. It was a roller coaster on this particular beat and it threw presence off for me. I know you are notorious also for the 'laid back/smooth' flow but I felt you semi-ruined it with the 'sing-songy' thing you did at the end of each line - It felt it was out of place. It sounded TONS better when you picked up the flow so I'm feeling you should of kept that flow throughout the song. As far as the lyrics go - you were on point. I can't really fault them. Overall it was a solid-drop but I know you can perform a whole world better than this. Sorry for seeming harsh but I'm only honest in my own opinionated way.

Keep them coming Dosia.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    2-2

The beat is kind of generic to me but I'd say you did your thing over it. The sound quality is actually pretty decent and the hook is nice. i would say your verses on this track we're on point with the over all track.

good single dude keep dropping
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote