User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: A. Dark Side (Tittle Track off of new Adoniss Dark Album) will rtf

A. Dark Side (Tittle Track off of new Adoniss Dark Album) will rtf

ADONISS DARK MOTHER FUCKERS!!!
    intro sample from cracked on youtube...
    adoniss dark being half me on vocals and post production and beatssmith on instrumentals and pre production obviously its me on vocals and him on beats...
    will rtf leave some good feed and ill do the same..
    thanks

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...kee-Tha-Menace
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Contest-Entry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @Scummy,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Re: A. Dark Side (Tittle Track off of new Adoniss Dark Album) will rtf

bump

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Gettin' you back, man!!!

I like the intro effect on your vocals. Your flow is cool on this...I'm alright with the beat. I feel like it needs something else but it's still cool. The singing vocals are a real nice touch whether they're a sample or not. Your voice is getting better as it goes on with the higher tone...really dig the drop out in the beat. The effect on your voice is super dope...I think this is one of those tracks you could've gotten away with using that effect on all your vocals and it would've worked perfectly.

This track definitely has that underground feel to it, though. Was put together pretty well. I do still think that effect on all your vocals would really, really bring this together. Just my opinion. But keep it up and thanks again for the feed on Don't Show Love. 1
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

thanks for returning the favor man!

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

This was tight man. Beats are dope. Lyrics are cool. Solid presence and flow. That intro lol that shits cool as haha. I thought the beat change thing at the end was cool too. Solid track right through man, was liking this. Nothing i can really pick out that i didnt like. singing samples or part of the beats were dope too.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

Heh.... guy's name is S. Cummy.... cummy.

scummy is actually an old name. i go by DaZeD or Vinny Vega now... depending on if im producing or rapping... please dont post goofy shit in here...

thanks for the feedback moist

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

Finally, someone says please.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

This intro is great. That news reader voice is perfect. The singing part reminds me of Eminem a bit with that attitude and stance.
    Also you don't go mono-tone which is a huge bonus. Loving that build in your voice around (42 and on).
    Can't hear breathing breaking my concentration, brownie points for that.
    Nice to see personality shine through. There's a bit of distress kicking in, through the singing, a bit of torment and anguish, that vulnerability on show is awesome.
    At (31) I noticed a change in background and vocal sound, like it's been joined.
    Nice delivery of lyrics around the (104) going off with those words, with sweet pace.
    Cool agro at (210)
    That's a hypnotic instrumental transition (222) Love the detached factor, with organic crackling sounds (233).
    Ok, to wrap up, I enjoyed this a lot. The vocals were done well I thought, with engaging lyrics that could be understood, they stayed appealing, music was interesting, kept a character all of its own, unique, married the lyrics well. The flow was not stagnating, I didn't feel any hesitations or pauses, I didn't feel any knocks. All in all, I'd listen to this. Nice and loud. In the car.
    Window down, shades on, I'm it. lol

Very cool.

Peace
    Last edited by Emily; October 16th, 2014 at 05:02 AM

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Emilyinthepool View Post
    This intro is great. That news reader voice is perfect. The singing part reminds me of Eminem a bit with that attitude and stance.
    Also you don't go mono-tone which is a huge bonus. Loving that build in your voice around (42 and on).
    Can't hear breathing breaking my concentration, brownie points for that.
    Nice to see personality shine through. There's a bit of distress kicking in, through the singing, a bit of torment and anguish, that vulnerability on show is awesome.
    At (31) I noticed a change in background and vocal sound, like it's been joined.
    Nice delivery of lyrics around the (104) going off with those words, with sweet pace.
    Cool agro at (210)
    That's a hypnotic instrumental transition (222) Love the detached factor, with organic crackling sounds (233).
    Ok, to wrap up, I enjoyed this a lot. The vocals were done well I thought, with engaging lyrics that could be understood, they stayed appealing, music was interesting, kept a character all of its own, unique, married the lyrics well. The flow was not stagnating, I didn't feel any hesitations or pauses, I didn't feel any knocks. All in all, I'd listen to this. Nice and loud. In the car.
    Window down, shades on, I'm it. lol

Very cool.

Peace

Fam, what are you doing in this section! Haha.

I'll listen later yo

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    Fam, what are you doing in this section! Haha.

I'll listen later yo
    lol I don't know. I got lost and found this place.
    I like it.
    It's like a bigger version of what we have.
    But with an endless supply lol
    Saw 'It's Moist' left something here and had to stalk it...bingo.
    Another hot spot you hadn't told me about.
    Any other place you should inform me of?

(Sorry Scummy. We shouldn't be chatting in your thread. You can blame Pair-A-Dyce for the bad influence.)