User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: ELITE IDEA Admin/SuperMOD Staff to thread...

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Exclamation ELITE IDEA Admin/SuperMOD Staff to thread...

Ok. Here is an exclusive IDEA, that may help create better and more effective battles. As well as more presentable look for the site, considering RB has come a long way since it's come back.

Create a LINKED record. User can click another users Record and be re-directed to the users "Battle Profile".

In that profile. A user will find all the battles that person being researched has participated in.

In that profile, it can be created as;

Battler 1's WINS: 5

Battler 1 vs Battler 2
    Battler 1 vs Battler 3
    Battler 1 vs Battler 4
    Battler 1 vs Battler 5
    Battler 1 vs Battler 6

Battler 1's Losses: 1

Battler 1 vs Battler 7

Win Streak: 5 (Longest Win Streak: 5)

Loss Streak: 1 (Longest Loss Streak: 1)

And if you want to get crafty, possibly add the accomplishment battles that battler has achioeve in there as well.

Example:

LLL HOF

Battler 1 vs Battler 4

FL Champion

Battler 1 vs Battler 2

And so on and so forth.

I think this will create more room for improvements with in the writers as the research would not be so extensive and everything will be cut/dry right in front of them providing EVERY battler with ammo at just the click of the record.

Just a suggestion in hopes it can be done and implemented for RB's groth and improvement.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: ELITE IDEA Admin/SuperMOD Staff to thread...

@ILLunatic @Fresh @Wordz AhGod. @God of War @King @ WHO EVER ELSE IS STAFF AROUND HERE.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

old RB battle hack (pre-godofwar) was dope and did most of this for you.. in your profile you were able to see your last 3 OM pieces and last 5 FL battles.. this new hack is butt cheeks fam. I think anything that would make it so I don't have to go into the search option to research someones battles is a plus, but Im not an admin or Smod so I can't do shit but complain about it lol.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15

Never noticed that feature on the old hack.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

yeah it was there back when I was still on the site way back, it worked well but since this is the upgraded VBulletin the amount of hacks are still pretty limited. I never liked the upgraded version personally though there are some cool features on it that we don't use lol.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15

Word.

RB needs an overall ranking system. I used to have the PHP codes for a dope ranking system and the OP, suggestion saved on one of my older lap tops. Also, had the "Battle Button" feature underneath the users name. When you clicked it, it sent that user a PM challenging them for a battle. Another cool hack was the blind drop/votes. Verses were submitted through PM and would only post if both battlers posted at time/deadline. If one person did not show, battle would not post and would give the auto win to the person that did show. And with votes. You had to vote in order to see who others voted for. Dick riding was nearly non existent and you would be able to point them out, EASILY.

Battle Record
    112-23

used to have that on RV... Id perfer it as it is now honestly.. never had an issue with dropping early and would much rather some people in LLL see my verse so they could rewrite all their shit and make it better. I was fiending for HoF battle hahaha, then that shit got closed and nobody even voted ROFL.. I was/am a little butt hurt about that hahaha.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15

Yea, I don't think this past season had any LLL HOF worthy battles, tbh.

Battle Record
    112-23

I feel you, which sucks since I put mad time into my verses for the first time since I started battling lol. Oh well, maybe that'll be my motivation next season.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15

You had a few Solid drops. I don't remember which 2 but I do recall a dope battle. I'd have to go back and look. Still didn't think LLL HOF worthy, tho.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I really like the linked record Idea. That could be done fairly easily I imagine. As far as win streaks, thatmight be a little bit trickier and might only be able to get applied from present - future

Battle Record
    112-23

me vs sik, gal, and murda sho were probably my favorites. also the one I got destroyed by orc I think set the tone for the rest of the season for me.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I really like the linked record Idea. That could be done fairly easily I imagine. As far as win streaks, thatmight be a little bit trickier and might only be able to get applied from present - future
    Yea. I think the WIN streak is a dope extra, tho. Provides more motivation for the opposing writer who is trying to end a winning streak, you feel me? I strongly believe this upgrade would increase the quality of battles.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    me vs sik, gal, and murda sho were probably my favorites. also the one I got destroyed by orc I think set the tone for the rest of the season for me.
    Yea, you vs SiK was nice. One of my favorites as well. But there was one more that I can't recall.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Lol...if a Puerto Rican and a Dominican are working together....SOMEBODY'S GOTTA MAKE THIS HAPPEN
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo