You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

FL Suggestions

So voting is sluggish so I suggest we have a

1. Voter of the week
    2. Voter of the month

I think maybe a little recognition and rewards can go a long way, there aren't many incentives for people to vote apart from the two voting rule. So voter of the week is self explanatory whoever votes on the most battle at the end of the week gets 25 ranking points + if you vote on let's say 17 battles you get those 17 points + the 25 that you'll get for winning voter of the week. If there is a tie, you can vote on PS or OM and those will couldn't towards the voter of the week however the individual links won't count as a +1 for points. So if you vote on 15 BATTLES and feed 4 poems you will have 19 points for the voter of the week challenge however you will only be awarded 15 points plus the 25. The purpose of ps and OM feeding is to break tie breakers. If two people vote on the exact same amount of battles 12.5 go to each. I would be more than happy to keep track of this.

As for voter of the month whoever votes / feeds on the most battles / pieces wins 50 points. Again I'd be more than happy to keep track of this.

Also

3. battler of the week
    4. Battler of the month

Battler of the week goes o the person who accumulates the most wins / points for the week. Ill have a point system
    7 KO
    5 win
    3 Dq
    1 no show
    -7 if you get KO'd
    -5 for a no show/dq
    -3 for a regular 5-1/2/3/4 loss
    I would be more than happy to keep track of these stats.

Battler of the month will not get points how ever like the wwe does the money in the back you will be awarded say a voucher where you can at any week ask for a Title shot. You will have 3 months to cash it in which is 12 chances. I will keep weekly stats for battler of the week and also have a monthly ladder where you can keep track of your progress. I've been a loyal member of this website and I'd like to be given an opportunity to mod FL. I can do a weekly mag where I breakdown what's happening with the Battler of the week whose winning who fell off etc kinda like a sports center with sports. I feel with these additions Fl would become more active and entertaining. It seems like a lot of work but if everything is tracked properly like I plan on tracking it, it will become rather easy. Let me know what you guys think feedback is appreciated.

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Re: FL Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by TayTay. View Post
    So voting is sluggish so I suggest we have a

1. Voter of the week
    2. Voter of the month

I think maybe a little recognition and rewards can go a long way, there aren't many incentives for people to vote apart from the two voting rule. So voter of the week is self explanatory whoever votes on the most battle at the end of the week gets 25 ranking points + if you vote on let's say 17 battles you get those 17 points + the 25 that you'll get for winning voter of the week. If there is a tie, you can vote on PS or OM and those will couldn't towards the voter of the week however the individual links won't count as a +1 for points. So if you vote on 15 BATTLES and feed 4 poems you will have 19 points for the voter of the week challenge however you will only be awarded 15 points plus the 25. The purpose of ps and OM feeding is to break tie breakers. If two people vote on the exact same amount of battles 12.5 go to each. I would be more than happy to keep track of this.

As for voter of the month whoever votes / feeds on the most battles / pieces wins 50 points. Again I'd be more than happy to keep track of this.

Also

3. battler of the week
    4. Battler of the month

Battler of the week goes o the person who accumulates the most wins / points for the week. Ill have a point system
    7 KO
    5 win
    3 Dq
    1 no show
    -7 if you get KO'd
    -5 for a no show/dq
    -3 for a regular 5-1/2/3/4 loss
    I would be more than happy to keep track of these stats.

Battler of the month will not get points how ever like the wwe does the money in the back you will be awarded say a voucher where you can at any week ask for a Title shot. You will have 3 months to cash it in which is 12 chances. I will keep weekly stats for battler of the week and also have a monthly ladder where you can keep track of your progress. I've been a loyal member of this website and I'd like to be given an opportunity to mod FL. I can do a weekly mag where I breakdown what's happening with the Battler of the week whose winning who fell off etc kinda like a sports center with sports. I feel with these additions Fl would become more active and entertaining. It seems like a lot of work but if everything is tracked properly like I plan on tracking it, it will become rather easy. Let me know what you guys think feedback is appreciated.

Champion approved.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

Nice

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I approve

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

I'm with this. Good shit Tay Tay
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Tay, the only thing I'll say is, your activity is inconsistent, bro. You post for a week or so, then vanish for months. Last I saw you active was in LLL for a week or so and no showed and didn't see you until your most recent return back. If you can actually commit to being active, then I don't see why you shouldn't be given a chance. This is a great idea, but again. I've basically said this MONTHS ago if you look in the chats as well as other closed threads. I've suggested other shit as well. And most of the shit they are implementing in FL, is because I brought them to light and pushed for them to enforce the shit.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

maybe Im a little old fashioned in the fact that I believe accomplishments and awards should only be for when somebody dominates at something. I don't like to give out good cookies and lucky stars around here and the accomps are given out so easily that they don't mean much. We currently have 34 accomplishments on the site and giving out one just for voting doesn't sit well with me. I'll leave this one up to @Fresh however but my vote is a no for the simple fact that it isn't an actual accomplishment, more like a requirement to keep your battle open and the section going.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I am inclined to agree with wordz. Voting is a requirement not an extra good deed that deserves so much rewarding. And ppl already get pts for voting anyways. As far as battler of the week, thats kinda what the contender and championship matches are for. People battle and win to get more points and are rewarded with getting title shots. I appreciate the idea and effort, but feel this is way too much work for not really any different outcome.

Battle Record
    162-14

Fair enough, close this.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

No.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    162-14

Battler/voter of the week/month wasn't meant to be a medal I was just gonna give em props and a write up on the weekly mag i would've done
    Last edited by Donald Trump; October 6th, 2014 at 05:06 PM

Battle Record
    112-23

that sounds good to me. feel free..
    カミノコトバ

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

May be time to swap out mods from FL, especially the gay one (WaG).

Why?

Fat heads. There's not a single god damned thing someone can do on Front Lines to actually be impressive aside from using 9 languages in a battle, winning 300 battles in a week, or genuinely giving a shit about the opinions about the other assholes on this site.

And I think it was listed in order of probability from most likely to least likely.

Moral of the Story: This TayTay guy has an indisputably gay name but valid points on how to get better activity in FL. We live in an era of Candy Crush and Angry Birds where short term gratifications are the big thing. So how god damned stupid are you who think Tay's ideas aren't a potential gold mine.

Hell, WaG's bullshit reasoning is negated by the fact that people like Amen and Blanco have "accomplishments", they get handed out like sweet tarts to retards on halloween. "oh but you don't have one kryme kriminal", to which I reply because I don't give a shit do jump through the hoops to have that shit on my profile.

Want to keep the thing running and not deal with "yo can my battle get some votes" anywhere near as much, whoever actually makes the decisions move here would quit choking on candy-flavored condom-covered cocks and implement some of this shit.

Guarantee nothing will get done from this... well, nothing of any usefulness besides rationalizing and babbling. Hoes.

Battle Record
    162-14

Quote Originally Posted by Kryme Kriminal View Post
    May be time to swap out mods from FL, especially the gay one (WaG).

Why?

Fat heads. There's not a single god damned thing someone can do on Front Lines to actually be impressive aside from using 9 languages in a battle, winning 300 battles in a week, or genuinely giving a shit about the opinions about the other assholes on this site.

And I think it was listed in order of probability from most likely to least likely.

Moral of the Story: This TayTay guy has an indisputably gay name but valid points on how to get better activity in FL. We live in an era of Candy Crush and Angry Birds where short term gratifications are the big thing. So how god damned stupid are you who think Tay's ideas aren't a potential gold mine.

Hell, WaG's bullshit reasoning is negated by the fact that people like Amen and Blanco have "accomplishments", they get handed out like sweet tarts to retards on halloween. "oh but you don't have one kryme kriminal", to which I reply because I don't give a shit do jump through the hoops to have that shit on my profile.

Want to keep the thing running and not deal with "yo can my battle get some votes" anywhere near as much, whoever actually makes the decisions move here would quit choking on candy-flavored condom-covered cocks and implement some of this shit.

Guarantee nothing will get done from this... well, nothing of any usefulness besides rationalizing and babbling. Hoes.
    I agree with what you said except my name being gay and the negative comments but the short term gratification is someone I think can work

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by TayTay. View Post
    I agree with what you said except my name being gay and the negative comments but the short term gratification is someone I think can work
    Bro, I know a female stripper named TayTay. I banged a different female named TayTay (obviously neither are their legal names). Hence.

But negative comments are sometimes needed when dealing with people who don't keep up with the times properly. It's all about short term gratification these days.