User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: FL Suggestions

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: FL Suggestions

Agreed.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    All your posts are cliche. I think it's time to give this gimmick a rest. It's not funny and nobody really pays attention you and the fact that nearly every single one of your posts has a gay theme to it, I think you should see a professional about that instead spewing your erotic fantasies onto the site and trying to imprint them upon the members of the site.
    It's only the ones who actually have such "fantasies" that are the ones that try to place the burden on the accuser as to make their transgressions seem as status quo.

In other words, don't try and make me seem like a practitioner of your lifestyle, girly. Just because I make fun of you and other girly men doesn't mean I wish to be one. That makes no sense at all and is little more than your desire mutated into a defense mechanism.

Sorry, please don't try again.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Staniel Mortimer View Post
    It's only the ones who actually have such "fantasies" that are the ones that try to place the burden on the accuser as to make their transgressions seem as status quo.

In other words, don't try and make me seem like a practitioner of your lifestyle, girly. Just because I make fun of you and other girly men doesn't mean I wish to be one. That makes no sense at all and is little more than your desire mutated into a defense mechanism.

Sorry, please don't try again.
    Your first paragraph is exactly what I said you did. Lol could you be any less original?

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Your first paragraph is exactly what I said you did. Lol could you be any less original?
    You must be a "text head" because you're clearly unable to read anything that doesn't have to do with male anatomy.

For fucks sake.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

@Fresh close this shit son.
    カミノコトバ

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-5

Feelings are hurt, I see. Tears have streamed like a hulu movie.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    @Fresh close this shit son.
    Lol idk why Amen brought this back up