FL Suggestions

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: FL Suggestions

  1. #1
    You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,278
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL Tournament Winner
    2x PC HOF

    FL Suggestions

    So voting is sluggish so I suggest we have a

    1. Voter of the week
    2. Voter of the month

    I think maybe a little recognition and rewards can go a long way, there aren't many incentives for people to vote apart from the two voting rule. So voter of the week is self explanatory whoever votes on the most battle at the end of the week gets 25 ranking points + if you vote on let's say 17 battles you get those 17 points + the 25 that you'll get for winning voter of the week. If there is a tie, you can vote on PS or OM and those will couldn't towards the voter of the week however the individual links won't count as a +1 for points. So if you vote on 15 BATTLES and feed 4 poems you will have 19 points for the voter of the week challenge however you will only be awarded 15 points plus the 25. The purpose of ps and OM feeding is to break tie breakers. If two people vote on the exact same amount of battles 12.5 go to each. I would be more than happy to keep track of this.

    As for voter of the month whoever votes / feeds on the most battles / pieces wins 50 points. Again I'd be more than happy to keep track of this.

    Also

    3. battler of the week
    4. Battler of the month

    Battler of the week goes o the person who accumulates the most wins / points for the week. Ill have a point system
    7 KO
    5 win
    3 Dq
    1 no show
    -7 if you get KO'd
    -5 for a no show/dq
    -3 for a regular 5-1/2/3/4 loss
    I would be more than happy to keep track of these stats.

    Battler of the month will not get points how ever like the wwe does the money in the back you will be awarded say a voucher where you can at any week ask for a Title shot. You will have 3 months to cash it in which is 12 chances. I will keep weekly stats for battler of the week and also have a monthly ladder where you can keep track of your progress. I've been a loyal member of this website and I'd like to be given an opportunity to mod FL. I can do a weekly mag where I breakdown what's happening with the Battler of the week whose winning who fell off etc kinda like a sports center with sports. I feel with these additions Fl would become more active and entertaining. It seems like a lot of work but if everything is tracked properly like I plan on tracking it, it will become rather easy. Let me know what you guys think feedback is appreciated.

  2. #2
    Rusty
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,230
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion
    Accomplishment
    2x FL Champion
    2x Golden Glove Champion
    FL Tag Team Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    Cypher Winner

    Re: FL Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by TayTay. View Post
    So voting is sluggish so I suggest we have a

    1. Voter of the week
    2. Voter of the month

    I think maybe a little recognition and rewards can go a long way, there aren't many incentives for people to vote apart from the two voting rule. So voter of the week is self explanatory whoever votes on the most battle at the end of the week gets 25 ranking points + if you vote on let's say 17 battles you get those 17 points + the 25 that you'll get for winning voter of the week. If there is a tie, you can vote on PS or OM and those will couldn't towards the voter of the week however the individual links won't count as a +1 for points. So if you vote on 15 BATTLES and feed 4 poems you will have 19 points for the voter of the week challenge however you will only be awarded 15 points plus the 25. The purpose of ps and OM feeding is to break tie breakers. If two people vote on the exact same amount of battles 12.5 go to each. I would be more than happy to keep track of this.

    As for voter of the month whoever votes / feeds on the most battles / pieces wins 50 points. Again I'd be more than happy to keep track of this.

    Also

    3. battler of the week
    4. Battler of the month

    Battler of the week goes o the person who accumulates the most wins / points for the week. Ill have a point system
    7 KO
    5 win
    3 Dq
    1 no show
    -7 if you get KO'd
    -5 for a no show/dq
    -3 for a regular 5-1/2/3/4 loss
    I would be more than happy to keep track of these stats.

    Battler of the month will not get points how ever like the wwe does the money in the back you will be awarded say a voucher where you can at any week ask for a Title shot. You will have 3 months to cash it in which is 12 chances. I will keep weekly stats for battler of the week and also have a monthly ladder where you can keep track of your progress. I've been a loyal member of this website and I'd like to be given an opportunity to mod FL. I can do a weekly mag where I breakdown what's happening with the Battler of the week whose winning who fell off etc kinda like a sports center with sports. I feel with these additions Fl would become more active and entertaining. It seems like a lot of work but if everything is tracked properly like I plan on tracking it, it will become rather easy. Let me know what you guys think feedback is appreciated.

    Champion approved.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

  3. #3
    I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    375
    Battle Record
    8-8

    Re: FL Suggestions

    Nice

  4. #4
    crushin' opponents Bash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,724
    Battle Record
    53-31
    Awards FL Tag Champion FL Champion - FL Champion 25+ Wins Golden Glove Champion
    Accomplishment
    Golden Gloves Cypher
    FL Champion
    FL Tag Team Champion

    Re: FL Suggestions

    I approve
    I dont need no army mr. smart ass... My son Damon home right now...


    ..Savages

  5. #5
    more bodies Greedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,261
    Battle Record
    37-9
    Awards 1-2 League Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins Masquerade Champion
    Accomplishment
    MM Champion
    FL Champion
    1-2 Champion

    Re: FL Suggestions

    I'm with this. Good shit Tay Tay
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did



    Boss.

  6. #6
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    20,915
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

    Re: FL Suggestions

    Tay, the only thing I'll say is, your activity is inconsistent, bro. You post for a week or so, then vanish for months. Last I saw you active was in LLL for a week or so and no showed and didn't see you until your most recent return back. If you can actually commit to being active, then I don't see why you shouldn't be given a chance. This is a great idea, but again. I've basically said this MONTHS ago if you look in the chats as well as other closed threads. I've suggested other shit as well. And most of the shit they are implementing in FL, is because I brought them to light and pushed for them to enforce the shit.

  7. #7
    Kami no kotoba. Wordz AhGod.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,301
    Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards LLL No Show FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 League Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF
    Accomplishment
    2x OM HOF
    LLL Champion
    FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    SAP Champion
    Audio of the Week
    FL Tag Team Champion
    LLL Season Champion
    Bitchassness of the Year

    Re: FL Suggestions

    maybe Im a little old fashioned in the fact that I believe accomplishments and awards should only be for when somebody dominates at something. I don't like to give out good cookies and lucky stars around here and the accomps are given out so easily that they don't mean much. We currently have 34 accomplishments on the site and giving out one just for voting doesn't sit well with me. I'll leave this one up to @Fresh however but my vote is a no for the simple fact that it isn't an actual accomplishment, more like a requirement to keep your battle open and the section going.
    Shinra Tensei.

  8. #8
    Gotta be Tardi Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,231
    Battle Record
    83-66
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins OM HOF FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    OM HOF
    FL Roast Fest

    Re: FL Suggestions

    I am inclined to agree with wordz. Voting is a requirement not an extra good deed that deserves so much rewarding. And ppl already get pts for voting anyways. As far as battler of the week, thats kinda what the contender and championship matches are for. People battle and win to get more points and are rewarded with getting title shots. I appreciate the idea and effort, but feel this is way too much work for not really any different outcome.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  9. #9
    You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,278
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL Tournament Winner
    2x PC HOF

    Re: FL Suggestions

    Fair enough, close this.

  10. #10
    Kami no kotoba. Wordz AhGod.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,301
    Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards LLL No Show FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 League Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF
    Accomplishment
    2x OM HOF
    LLL Champion
    FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    SAP Champion
    Audio of the Week
    FL Tag Team Champion
    LLL Season Champion
    Bitchassness of the Year

    Re: FL Suggestions

    No.
    Shinra Tensei.

  11. #11
    You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,278
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL Tournament Winner
    2x PC HOF

    Re: FL Suggestions

    Battler/voter of the week/month wasn't meant to be a medal I was just gonna give em props and a write up on the weekly mag i would've done
    Last edited by Donald Trump; October 6th, 2014 at 06:06 PM

  12. #12
    Kami no kotoba. Wordz AhGod.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,301
    Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards LLL No Show FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 League Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF
    Accomplishment
    2x OM HOF
    LLL Champion
    FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    SAP Champion
    Audio of the Week
    FL Tag Team Champion
    LLL Season Champion
    Bitchassness of the Year

    Re: FL Suggestions

    that sounds good to me. feel free..
    Shinra Tensei.

  13. #13
    Kept on a short leash
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    455
    Battle Record
    0-5

    Re: FL Suggestions

    May be time to swap out mods from FL, especially the gay one (WaG).

    Why?

    Fat heads. There's not a single god damned thing someone can do on Front Lines to actually be impressive aside from using 9 languages in a battle, winning 300 battles in a week, or genuinely giving a shit about the opinions about the other assholes on this site.

    And I think it was listed in order of probability from most likely to least likely.

    Moral of the Story: This TayTay guy has an indisputably gay name but valid points on how to get better activity in FL. We live in an era of Candy Crush and Angry Birds where short term gratifications are the big thing. So how god damned stupid are you who think Tay's ideas aren't a potential gold mine.

    Hell, WaG's bullshit reasoning is negated by the fact that people like Amen and Blanco have "accomplishments", they get handed out like sweet tarts to retards on halloween. "oh but you don't have one kryme kriminal", to which I reply because I don't give a shit do jump through the hoops to have that shit on my profile.


    Want to keep the thing running and not deal with "yo can my battle get some votes" anywhere near as much, whoever actually makes the decisions move here would quit choking on candy-flavored condom-covered cocks and implement some of this shit.


    Guarantee nothing will get done from this... well, nothing of any usefulness besides rationalizing and babbling. Hoes.

  14. #14
    You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,278
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL Tournament Winner
    2x PC HOF

    Re: FL Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryme Kriminal View Post
    May be time to swap out mods from FL, especially the gay one (WaG).

    Why?

    Fat heads. There's not a single god damned thing someone can do on Front Lines to actually be impressive aside from using 9 languages in a battle, winning 300 battles in a week, or genuinely giving a shit about the opinions about the other assholes on this site.

    And I think it was listed in order of probability from most likely to least likely.

    Moral of the Story: This TayTay guy has an indisputably gay name but valid points on how to get better activity in FL. We live in an era of Candy Crush and Angry Birds where short term gratifications are the big thing. So how god damned stupid are you who think Tay's ideas aren't a potential gold mine.

    Hell, WaG's bullshit reasoning is negated by the fact that people like Amen and Blanco have "accomplishments", they get handed out like sweet tarts to retards on halloween. "oh but you don't have one kryme kriminal", to which I reply because I don't give a shit do jump through the hoops to have that shit on my profile.


    Want to keep the thing running and not deal with "yo can my battle get some votes" anywhere near as much, whoever actually makes the decisions move here would quit choking on candy-flavored condom-covered cocks and implement some of this shit.


    Guarantee nothing will get done from this... well, nothing of any usefulness besides rationalizing and babbling. Hoes.
    I agree with what you said except my name being gay and the negative comments but the short term gratification is someone I think can work

  15. #15
    Kept on a short leash
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    455
    Battle Record
    0-5

    Re: FL Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by TayTay. View Post
    I agree with what you said except my name being gay and the negative comments but the short term gratification is someone I think can work
    Bro, I know a female stripper named TayTay. I banged a different female named TayTay (obviously neither are their legal names). Hence.

    But negative comments are sometimes needed when dealing with people who don't keep up with the times properly. It's all about short term gratification these days.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •