• Greedy$

5 100.00%
  • Fresh

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Greedy$ vs Fresh [Greedy$ wins 5-0]

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Greedy$ vs Fresh [Greedy$ wins 5-0]

10 lines due tonight
    Good luck

@Greedy$

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Greedy$ vs Fresh

I'm tryin to drop within the hour

check

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Word check. Ima drop as soon as I can.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

Now I’m not a wife beater, but you’ve got so many swings w/ the misses
    I’m personally gonna show up at ya house with bars and use em to hit ya bitch n kids with
    Greed’ll get you killed quick, my skills sick so I’m sayin fuck a deadly sin
    Cause I’ve got 6 ways to kill this schmuck, and 1 for any faggot who actually envies him
    Your punches are more like wrist slaps, mine’ll have ya mouth split in two
    You’re so hardpressed.. for decent material, I could make a half-decent shelf outta you
    I strike fear into the toughest, have this queer little dumbshit opened heartless
    I’ll have Hispanic peak so high, it’s like hes getting trampled with brutal Roman charges
    I drop ether at every step, leave u seizure ridden w/ cruel punches
    Anyone saying histamine… is obviously allergic to hearing crap you just can’t stomach

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Ur broke as fuck, live at ur moms crib, and ain't savin up paper
    I'd tell you to get ur Kcup, but u'd start brewing up instant coffee, hazelnut flavor
    You dingy lookin fag. U reek of trash and a homeless man's greasy ass
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, ur on the highway to hell, with an EZ pass
    And I invited ur main chick over for naked yoga. So now u know who that thots sextin
    Have u beg her like, Namaste, before she comes for a hot stretchin
    Ur skinny bitch is just one of many huh? Bet u be pulling hoes and whores
    Ur the meaning of Mac in its entirety, till mines leave bullet holes in yours
    I'd beat ur ass if I ever saw you. In real life I bash nerds
    But u can get this net work free, without a WiFi password
    -herbo

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Re: Greedy$ vs Fresh [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Fresh: Opener was okay felt it couldve been stronger, The deadly sin concept was cool but I feel you couldve done something doper with it, Hardpressed bar was written lazy imo and u used decent twice in the same line, the closer was your best line to me, I feel like you couldve came stronger and kept it less wordy.

Greedy$: K-cup bar was dope, I liked the cleanliness/godliness bar, the Namaste line was a creative idea you couldve executed much better tho, Entire Tee line was solid but the closer wasn't strong it felt like you just put it there to fill up space Imo.

This was a good read but I feel one came stronger and executed much better a rematch would be dope, Prop to both of you... v/ Greed

LOTB
    I'd tell you to get ur Kcup, but u'd start brewing up instant coffee, hazelnut flavor
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    122-29
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Anyone saying histamine… is obviously allergic to hearing crap you just can’t stomach

Vs

And I invited ur main chick over for naked yoga. So now u know who that thots sextin

V/greedy, this was a decent one, fresh had alot of good ideas but execution wasnt there
    really wordy tbh cut some words an u'll be ight, greedy had a solid verse but
    cleanliness is next to godliness is played as fuck, the ones i quoted were cool. i think he was
    more consistent here, he wins, props to both.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Lenox

Now I’m not a wife beater, but you’ve got so many swings w/ the misses
    I’m personally gonna show up at ya house with bars and use em to hit ya bitch n kids with
    Ok lol
    Greed’ll get you killed quick, my skills sick so I’m sayin fuck a deadly sin
    Cause I’ve got 6 ways to kill this schmuck, and 1 for any faggot who actually envies him
    Nah
    Your punches are more like wrist slaps, mine’ll have ya mouth split in two
    You’re so hardpressed.. for decent material, I could make a half-decent shelf outta you
    Lol no
    I strike fear into the toughest, have this queer little dumbshit opened heartless
    I’ll have Hispanic peak so high, it’s like hes getting trampled with brutal Roman charges
    Dope
    Aight

Vs

Lmao
    You dingy lookin fag. U reek of trash and a homeless man's greasy ass
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, ur on the highway to hell, with an EZ pass
    Aight
    Lol
    Ur skinny bitch is just one of many huh? Bet u be pulling hoes and whores
    Ur the meaning of Mac in its entirety, till mines leave bullet holes in yours
    Nah
    I'd beat ur ass if I ever saw you. In real life I bash nerds
    But u can get this net work free, without a WiFi password
    Slight jab.

Overall to me this was a one sided battle and I felt fresh definitely would of came harder then that.. I got Shafi taking this..

Battle Record
    2-1

Fresh

7 deadly sins cool, could have been harsher.
    histamine was tight, i like it

Greedy

Kcup was dope
    Namanste was ok
    entire te was cool, not sure if i've seen that before.

Overall:Fresh didnt drop bad at all, more like Greedy was a bit more consistent. Nice read fellas.
    Vote: Greedy

Battle Record
    122-29

Upping for one more
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Fresh I felt your verse was rushed- wordy. A few words in each bar you could have done without. Nothing to major I don't think u had a bad verse. All your concepts were nice just not executed right. Your opener was cool and closer was my favorite bar although it could have been harsher.

Greeds your opener was dope, namaste was cool. And I liked the entirety hit.

This was decent battle but Greedy's verse was smoother with harder concepts. Close battle actually but I'm giving this to greed

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Greedy$ wins 5 - 0
    カミノコトバ