5 62.50%
  • WineO

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Lenox vs WineO [Lenox wins 5-4]

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Lenox vs WineO

Duke swinging at me in this battle, I straight ducked, now this bitch is missing me
    He's missed so many punches in the past that journalists predicted he had muscular dystrophy

Nothing here. I see where you TRIED TO GO but the wording/execution was terrible.

Homie a child rapist and that's obviously the truth,
    He throws kids down in his well, news casters identify him as the "fountain of youth"

Seen a lotof fountain of youth concepts flipped but this one is by far probably the worst attempt. Not to mention, the wording/execution came off statement'ish. No type of harshness to this at all.

Wine just mad cause cats ain't helping him, don't blame me, you ain't know me par,
    The only time this "Wine" getting "Tips" is when he's working at his local bar,

Not sure how WINE gets TIPS, but w/e. As I stated in the 1st bar, cool attempt but wording and execution was a lot better, just the concept was forced.

I'll fuck up Sunny's dental till it shatters, none of his homies saving his back,
    You'd think I'm referencing Metallica but Nothing Else Matters when your conscious is Fading To Black,

Digging the creativity here but lacks substance. Probably your best bar, tho thus far.

He complains about not getting enough subs on his channel, you were never ahead of your time,
    And just remember one thing, like a ugly bitches year book, you'll never get signed

Cool flip on an old concept but weak and way to generic of a "punch".

vs

Len dont put in work. everything he writes makes him seem dense
    dont even bother breaking your piggy bank.. ur shit still wont make sense

You know this concept is played as fuck, no matter how you flip it.

I see everything, you miss things under your own roof in plain sight
    I have an acute sense of awareness, you have acute mom I fuck every night

I've seen the "Acute/A cute" wordplay done a lot. I believe Letterman tried to pull one of these off recently or not to long ago. His was better.

im a craftsman in this rap shit..i'll beast all you fools
    the only thing ur skilsaw is weakness like cheap carpenter tools

Should have kept as a metaphor. Could have been dope. The simile killed the impact, IMO.

kid don't fuck with me again, I was your age at your birth
    now I'm almost twice yours, like what ur girls says about my length and girth

Stupid.

comparing are skills? there's not a chance that your hurting me..
    I got punches that will end Lens so quick you'll think i got lasix eye surgery

Self hype with a nice name flip. Cool. Your best bar, as well as LOTB.

OVERALL: Pretty awful battle, not going to lie but w/e. Seems both have elevated soem what from the last battles I've read from both battlers. All in all, I got WINE-O taking this w/ the LOTB, IMO. Lenox had nothing really worth quoting. The creative Metallica reference was cool but the bar needed work as far as substance/harshness for a more solid impact. Keep writing, fellas.

v/WineO

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Lenox vs WineO

Fixed.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

@ILLunatic I created a new battle with a poll and just merged them, had a poll when I checked.. I know it did because I went back in to edit the votes into it.
    カミノコトバ

Lenox

Re: Lenox Vs WineO

Free post: what's the score for this battle?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Duke swinging at me in this battle, I straight ducked, now this bitch is missing me
    He's missed so many punches in the past that journalists predicted he had muscular dystrophy,
    nah
    He throws kids down in his well, news casters identify him as the "fountain of youth"
    corny tbh
    Wine just mad cause cats ain't helping him, don't blame me, you ain't know me par,
    lol brought back memories of when I started battling
    I'll fuck up Sunny's dental till it shatters, none of his homies saving his back,
    You'd think I'm referencing Metallica but Nothing Else Matters when your conscious is Fading To Black,
    ehhhh
    He complains about not getting enough subs on his channel, you were never ahead of your time,
    And just remember one thing, like a ugly bitches year book, you'll never get signed
    once again flashback to 2005

Vs

weak opener
    lol
    weak wp
    lol
    weak

Didn't like anything from Lenox tbh I thought wineo was funny with his

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

Tay tay who's your vote exactly? It sounded like me..

That makes it 4-3, I'm up

Lenox

Good battle dude.. I mean for our level.. Got props for you now

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Vs

Quote Originally Posted by WineO View Post
    Lenox had a bunch of punches that were stretching for a connection where as wineo barely had attempts. Weak battle but I felt Lenox barely edged it.

Vote - Lenox

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Lenox

He's missed so many punches in the past that journalists predicted he had muscular dystrophy,
    I felt u coudlve incoperated something differently with the muscular dystrophy reference

this was an ok flip but u didn't have to put news casters in there it took away the sting from the whoe punch

played nameplay

You'd think I'm referencing Metallica but Nothing Else Matters when your conscious is Fading To Black
    this was pretty creative I liked the wordplay and reference usage

ok not a bad metaphore it was straight to point though as far as sting it was a decent jab

Wine O

sorry man way played I mean before text battling was even thought of lol

lol I liked this flip

played wordplay

this was used before

played nameplay

WineO got to the the content most of ur verse was played concepts sorry man. Lenox slight improvement man but still have to work on that wording man that fountain of youth bar could've had so much potential my dude. Metallica reference was dope and ur closer was ok. WineO had the acute wp I liked and I felt Lenox had the better attempt at concept decisions.

V/Lenox

Lenox

Fresh close this please.. I edged this barely

Lenox