User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: D. Bird ft. Sleep of Oldominion/The Chicharones - Soothin Meds

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

D. Bird ft. Sleep of Oldominion/The Chicharones - Soothin Meds

Here's some real life music for your ear drums featuring a Portland rap legend.

Links:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...u-Got-A-Friend
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...l-Music-Video)
    Last edited by Mr. Write; October 2nd, 2014 at 07:44 PM

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @Mr. Write,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Re: D. Bird ft. Sleep of Oldominion/The Chicharones - Soothin Meds

Already did foo!

Battle Record
    7-1

Pac from Portland??????

Don't take this the wrong way but I hate when you prounounce your "er" at the end of words lmao. Other than that your verse was solid. Was that other guy the legend you spoke of? You washed him, he couldn't even drop that simple verse in one take? And his performance of the hook was soooo lifeless. Step his bars up. @Mr. Write

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

okay okay, jazz, i can dig it i can dig it. Sounding smooth so far. Saxaphone, cool cool. Okay first of all, really loud compaired to the sample at the start. Sample was all good. You came in cool, good writtens. The other guy was all good, hes a little alseep though? But other than that his writtens are all good.

Beat is good. Flow is solid. I think youre mixed in a little bit too loud. But overall, nice.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

First verse was nice with the flow and delivery...seemed pretty polished. A couple spots that I think coulda been a touch different but nothing that was make or break. I do hate his part of the hook, especially compared to yours....too different and he should've had a bit more of a melodic touch to his like yours...but that's his style. He was much better in the verse and it meshed with the beat better.

Overall it was pretty cool. I do think you outdid him overall but the track as a whole was cool. If only the hook was done better by him it'd be a lot better IMO.

Keep it up, though. 1
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |