Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wordz AhGod.

5 100.00%
  • Fresh

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Wordz AhGod. vs Fresh (Wordz AhGod. Wins)

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Wordz AhGod. vs Fresh (Wordz AhGod. Wins)

12 lines
    Due Saturday
    Good luck
    @Wordz AhGod.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Wordz AhGod. vs Fresh

in. g'luck pal.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    in. g'luck pal.
    Can we bump this to Monday? I'll be gone all weekend and Works gonna be busy tomorrow

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Sure I had 10 done and the pc at work shut down for an update so I lost it all haha. STAT Again Tomorrow lol
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Sure I had 10 done and the pc at work shut down for an update so I lost it all haha. STAT Again Tomorrow lol
    ahh fuck lol I did that for one of the Tag matches.. Had my concepts all wporded the way I wanted.. And lost it all. I almost round house kicked the shit outta my workplace yo

Battle Record
    96-70

You don’t get under my skin, your opinions are empty when ur relayin your bars
    If I’m ever unleashing hollow points; I guarantee that you’re gonna take it to heart
    Stop actin like a bitch n man up, u can’t gain respect by mentioning me son
    The only way this manicure himself is if he stops getting those professionally done
    I’ll off you on any platform; hell I’ll even outdo you in cursive dawg
    So if someone says word-perfect, s’cos thats the program he types his shitty verses on
    You’re easily distracted n your stubbornness is much too tough to drill thru
    Next time you get sidetracked, we just hope the ditches are deep enough to kill you
    I’m light years ahead of ya, ur too lazy to progress n get ur angles right
    So while this stupid fuck just laseround, I’m using those to end this faggots life

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    112-23

sorry for the late drop, been working on shit for the site.

ur cheating is real b, u should've been dead in a rat hole
    if I followed fresh to the letter.. we'd see em editing polls for that battle.
    u drop heat? ok, u'll get tagged n buried, ur team got smashed for actin girly
    kids saw what this fireman carried.. n how kp used that to get u thru half the tourney.
    truth is, Im in the military nigga.. we do the shit u fakes rap in yo lines
    so it's easy to say I'll die with guns blazing.. while ur discharge'll be the vaginal kind.
    I mod tourneys n win, u promoted had dudes scratchin their heads, dazed
    even then u kept acting rash.. a known side affect of me draggin ur dead weight.
    being ill starts w/ an alias, most pick ones that can gain merits
    See I was dope from the first scene, it took u 10 years for people to give ur name credit.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Wordz AhGod. vs Fresh (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Side tracked, manicure (seen it a lot but it came off clean so it hit)

Vs

Dead weight, vaginal kind

I've got it even in quotes. If I had to look at it overall though, I'd say WAG had fresher concepts n better misses between the two.

V/WAG

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Fresh
    If I’m ever unleashing hollow points; I guarantee that you’re gonna take it to heart
    ^^^ played, nice touch on it IMO

The only way this manicure himself is if he stops getting those professionally done
    ^^^ wording was terrible here like the concept though
    So if someone says word-perfect, s’cos thats the program he types his shitty verses on
    ^^^ bad wording again but i lol'd

Next time you get sidetracked, we just hope the ditches are deep enough to kill you
    ^^^ lol

So while this stupid fuck just laseround, I’m using those to end this faggots life
    ^^^. Cool concept, bad wording

Fresh had some alri bars fresh concepts n personals were bit weak

WAG
    ^^^ lol very forced

kids saw what this fireman carried.. n how kp used that to get u thru half the tourney.
    ^^^ idk wat this means,

so it's easy to say I'll die with guns blazing.. while ur discharge'll be the vaginal kind.
    ^^^ played

even then u kept acting rash.. a known side affect of me draggin ur dead weight.
    ^^^ lol

See I was dope from the first scene, it took u 10 years for people to give ur name credit.
    ^^^ light jab

wag had more personals and better concepts

vote Wordz AhGod

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Thread cleaned up, @alphadog take it to PM or the Chat after voting concludes.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Played concept w/ a SEMI cool twist. I think I dropped this concept last season, as in the season before last and was told "It's played as fuck" but w/e. I've seen a few of these after, but this is probably one of the better ones.

I've seen a few Manicure/Man'll cure wp's/concepts. This one was basic and simple, as every other one I've seen IMO. No real harm here, other then the concept was executed cleanly. Just the typical, Your a faggot shot, which in reality is done to death here on RB.

A bit of a reach here, and this is why. His name is Wordz. And if you look at the concept from a grammar stand point, it's incorrect. But RB's gotten extremely lazy where every reader/voter let's the writer get away with it and I'm guilty of this as well, but only because I know that I'm going to get away with it. As far as the name play, I liked it. Don't think I've seen this angle thrown at him and I've seen a lot of Wordz name plays. Again, cleanly executed.

Same as the whole "Making a Point/Physical Harm" concept. I've seen a lot of these done. And I believe I remember reading one before my most recent haitus. However, this wasn't twisted cool enough for me. A most every Off track, Side tracked, On track, etc has had the "In a ditch" execution a long with it.

Again. Seen the concept done before, but not used in the word play as you did. This could have been dope, IMO. I think you go lazy tho. Your basically just saying your going to kill him with a lazer. Ok? What are you, luke skywalker, my man? Just came off corny to me.

OVERALL: I think you have improved greatly Fresh and I will give you that, however your choice of concepts and executions aren't there. Your wording however has improved A LOT which is good. YOu went from Statement's to actually delivering punches. You just have to work on the conceptual aspect of writing now. Try an stray away from the out dated concepts like your 1st bar. And if you're going to use some such as, try and throw in something relevant, like a recent event or tie it in with a personal so that it's more of a clean direct shot, not just another cliche generic word play/double meaning pun that was played back in 2010.

vs

Ehhh, concept was choppy here. Cool attempt at a personal, but I think your execution was extremely lazy.

Another personal. This was cool, I think. But just as I said in Fresh's "Word-Perfect Bar", grammatically, it's reaching but w/e. All of you faggots have gotten lazy and accept it now and days so I guess it works.

Lol, cool.

Ok, IMO. I think this could have been executed a lot harsher to land a potential haymaker but based off of what I read so far, it seems you were lazy and really didn't give a fuck whether you win or lose this battle.

Nah. Didn't like this one at all.

OVERALL: Not much to say other then this verse was lazy. I can tell. By reading this, I got the sense that you didn't and/or don't care whether you win or lose this battle. But as far as the verse it self, it wasn't too bad. Some solid personals, I feel you could have touched up on for potential haymakers but as I stated previously, you were lazy and took the easiest way out.

This battle's fairly close. I got Fresh w/ the Word Perfect name play and Wordz w/ the Fireman Carry & the Vaginal Discharge was funny and true at the same time. So based off punch for punch, I think I have to edge this one to WAG for the simple fact that, he stayed personal against Fresh approach and trying to string together random concepts. So with that being said,

v/@Wordz AhGod.

Battle Record
    112-23
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

THIS WAS A GOOD CONCEPT, BUT COULDA BEEN EXECUTED HARSHER, STILL GOOD THO

THIS IS A BIT PLAYED BRO. IF IT WAS PLAYED WHEN I USED IT, IT'S GONNA BE HARD TO GIVE YOU THIS ONE

NO PROBLEM WITH THIS ONE, "WORD PERFECT" IS SOMETHING I PERSONALLY HAVEN'T SEEN, SO THIS IS GOOD, OVERALL LINE WAS OK TOO

You’re easily distracted n your stubbornness is much too tough to drill thru Next time you get
    sidetracked, we just hope the ditches are deep enough to kill you
    THIS WAS GOOD

THIS WAS GOOD, AGAIN COULDA BEEN EXECUTED HARSHER, BUT STILL GOOD

Vs

THIS WAS GOOD, FRESH PERSONAL. I JUST DIDN'T LIKE THE "RAT HOLE/BATTLE" SCHEME. COMES OFF A BIT FORCED TO ME

THIS WAS GOOD

THIS WAS GOOD

THIS WAS ANOTHER GOOD PERSONAL

EHH, THIS WAS WACK TO ME

vote W.a.G

Ok, so in my eyes this battle was actually very close. I have it equal in lines that I liked, and both had shit I hated. I wanted to punch fresh in the face for using a manicure line, and wags opener was fuckin trash
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    112-23

upp, 1.
    カミノコトバ