User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: FLTT14 FINALS Packed Graves/Galactic vs Miracle/Smog (PG/Gal WIN)

Re: FLTT14 FINALS Packed Graves/Galactic vs Miracle/Smog

^anything you ever drop is old n used. your played hits have already been stated..
    i mean look, you havent even posted your verse yet n already your lines are outdated
    Cool
    imma bout that gang life.. reppin the set with my hands till u learn it
    got them so shook w/ these street signs i'll be surprised if they ever get there permit
    ehh
    ya'll the worst tag team. one's decent/the others trash.. no verse is a joy
    plus packed has carried Gallon so many different wins i thought he was there water boy
    ehh. Cool concept but the ending lacked sting
    ya'll would get robbed in my hood. id take everything u got when i'm blunted
    but they are known for drop kicks......hats,coats, whatevers on them when confronted
    Na
    PG runs off unleaded, while me n Mir are diesel powered bullies kid..
    everybody nowadays is sooooo gassed up... Septic, his tank is full a shit
    lol
    dude's stay thinkin inside the box, n PGs weaker than most dudes..
    So if Gals a square n ur soft pack.. it's a fucking fact were gonna smoke yous
    coo
    gal ain't fucking pussy, dude couldn't pull a bitch with free kush
    saying u get ass is a lie,lac...n watering them wouldn't get you near bush
    ehh
    mir the type to body bag this fag. let them bullets rain like bad weather
    putting galactic in graves so fast he'll deja vu about the last time they got drunk together
    cool
    when flipping others concepts you come decent.. but your own work tends to bore me
    yall so good at remastering some1 elses work, im shocked your not tagteaming the karaoke tourney
    naa
    graves a proud father..i thought he'd be a virgin until he's dead
    so im happy his deformed some babies.. with slanted eyes n a fucked up looking head
    ok

vs

Kid's a Couch Potato w/ Separation issues how ya copin son
    He's such a Stoner he'll take the Cushion wherever he goes...w/ out a smokin blunt
    ehh
    Must be tough to live on the Road w/ a slutty wife, what a crooked whore
    Cuz the Climax when I’m Fixin her Flat? It’s either a Tire Iron it first, while you look for yours
    lol
    You’re a non-threat since Glock left, he gave you every concept
    You put so much Focus on Beyond you should be known as the SETI project
    coo
    Plus your audios suck, I saw 1 video & almost murdered a kitten
    Last time you Wrecked a Booth it was at ya favorite restaurant after them burnin ya chicken
    ehh. . Ok
    I'll pound this geek. Smog'll be sound asleep for runnin his mouth all week
    Because if he thinks he'll put in Work w/ us he's so Office Rocker he'll fall out the seat
    lol
    face it your gay, Smog your a homie an I hate it to say
    that you broke a record, for the first person on RB to have their award taken away
    na
    a truck driver that's cool but, facts- you guys are weak
    some how Gal & I are behind the wheel, yet Smog writes from a driver seat
    ehhh
    Mir champing? isnt Working Out, just stop it cuzz
    dudes overweight & I bet his treadmills got a better wardrobe then his closet does
    ha
    you can't beat me- drop it bud, your pathetically fat dude
    I would say that Smog sugar coats his lines, but you'd probably eat that to
    naaaa
    you got an accomplishment? this shits for jokes
    it's almost as impossible as believing miracle uses Tinypic as the picture host
    Lol

Close battle that could go either way.. I have the quotes tied at 5-5, which means it really came down to which verse I enjoyed a little more and gave me a couple more chuckles. That would be PG and Gal, as their hits were a little stronger. Props to all four battlers tho.. Solid battle.

v. PG and Gal

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

ya'll the worst tagteam. one's decent/the others trash.. no verse is a joy
    plus packed has carried Gallon so many different wins i thought he was there water boy
    when flipping others concepts you come decent.. but your own work tends to bore me
    yall so good at remastering some1 elses work, im shocked your not tagteaming the karaoke tourney

vs

i got pg n gal by a small margin.

both verses were pretty equal as far as hits and misses. both verses even had some equally horrible wordplay attempts lol the difference for me comes down to two things, variety and wording. both categories went to PG n Gal. Smogacles verse felt like it had 5 or 6 nameplays in a row, thats a huge negative for me. wording was probably marginally in favor of pg n gal, only because their hits were smoother imo.

vote GalPactic
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

5-4 pg n gal... I got no problem losing from a king vote

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

^anything you ever drop is old n used. your played hits have already been stated..
    i mean look, you havent even posted your verse yet n already your lines are outdated
    wasn't feeling, not a strong opener.
    imma bout that gang life.. reppin the set with my hands till u learn it
    got them so shook w/ these street signs i'll be surprised if they ever get there permit
    this was soft.
    ya'll the worst tagteam. one's decent/the others trash.. no verse is a joy
    gal/gallon is played. this was stretched. concept was cool tho, just too wordy.
    ya'll would get robbed in my hood. id take everything u got when i'm blunted
    but they are known for drop kicks......hats,coats, whatevers on them when confronted
    these type of punches are played, I thought this was cool tho. setup was nice.
    PG runs off unleaded, while me n Mir are diesel powered bullies kid..
    everybody nowadays is sooooo gassed up... Septic, his tank is full a shit
    Im not sure how played septic is on tic tac since i haven't seen any of his battles under that name so I'll give ya'll credit for this, it was a cool nameplay.
    dude's stay thinkin inside the box, n PGs weaker than most dudes..
    So if Gals a square n ur soft pack.. it's a fucking fact were gonna smoke yous
    nahhh, soft.
    gal ain't fucking pussy, dude couldn't pull a bitch with free kush
    saying u get ass is a lie,lac...n watering them wouldn't get you near bush
    dope. some may hate cos they say nobody calls him lac but fuuuuuck it lol.
    mir the type to body bag this fag. let them bullets rain like bad weather
    putting galactic in graves so fast he'll deja vu about the last time they got drunk together
    coolish.
    lol.. not hard but comical.
    graves a proud father..i thought he'd be a virgin until he's dead
    so im happy his deformed some babies.. with slanted eyes n a fucked up looking head
    meehhh, not a hard closer, felt more like a soft filler jab

vs

Kid's a Couch Potato w/ Separation issues how ya copin son
    He's such a Stoner he'll take the Cushion wherever he goes...w/ out a smokin blunt
    lmao.. seen a lot of kush/cushion lines so that shits played but this was funny in too many ways hah.
    Must be tough to live on the Road w/ a slutty wife, what a crooked whore
    Cuz the Climax when I’m Fixin her Flat? It’s either a Tire Iron it first, while you look for yours
    nahhh,
    had to look this up, cool hit, nice personal.
    Plus your audios suck, I saw 1 video & almost murdered a kitten
    Last time you Wrecked a Booth it was at ya favorite restaurant after them burnin ya chicken
    execution could have been better, feels like you built your rhyme around "Kitten" so it killed the hit. Plus mic booth/restaurant booth is played.
    I'll pound this geek. Smog'll be sound asleep for runnin his mouth all week
    Because if he thinks he'll put in Work w/ us he's so Office Rocker he'll fall out the seat
    setup was irrelevant, wordplay was weak.. nothing much going on here.
    face it your gay, Smog your a homie an I hate it to say
    that you broke a record, for the first person on RB to have their award taken away
    lmao.. this could have been much harder but cool personal.
    a truck driver that's cool but, facts- you guys are weak
    some how Gal & I are behind the wheel, yet Smog writes from a driver seat
    nahhh, this didn't have a strong hit to me.
    Mir champing? isnt Working Out, just stop it cuzz
    dudes overweight & I bet his treadmills got a better wardrobe then his closet does
    blahhh,
    you can't beat me- drop it bud, your pathetically fat dude
    I would say that Smog sugar coats his lines, but you'd probably eat that to
    sugar coats is an old w/p thats been used more then a few times.
    this was cool, could have been worded much harder to add comedy.

I feel this battle would have gone much better if Gal/PG didn't use so many fillers in their setups.. not sure if they trying to bring that style from NC or something but it isn't working out for me. They had a few good concepts that didn't close the deal and about 2 actual hits at the beginning of the verse. The rest kind of fell flat after that. Smog/mir combo worked a bit smoother, I could tell they started off with Smog and he didn't do as well as I expected but the shift to miracle was noticable. Him being clean up was probably what saved most of their verse this time as he had the more consistent lines. I think Smog/Mir put seemed to have put in more effort into keeping their verse fresh this time around and took more time to write and think out their shit.

v/Smog/Mir
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

5-5 next vote wins unless you guys want to agree to a 2+ vote win before the next vote comes in.
    カミノコトバ

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    5-5 next vote wins unless you guys want to agree to a 2+ vote win before the next vote comes in.
    It would have to be 2 vote rule for the simple fact in normal rules we have already won 5-4.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    112-23

as it stands its 5 -4 and my vote doesn't count.. I didn't see it was 5 - 4 till after I dropped the vote.

closed.

PG/Gal win.
    カミノコトバ