• Fresh

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Letterman vs Fresh [Fresh wins 5-0]

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Letterman vs Fresh [Fresh wins 5-0]

10 lines
    Due Friday
    @Fresh

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Letterman vs Fresh

Check by the way

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Letterman I'm ready to drop when you are

Battle Record
    96-70

You think your style stands out, but you’re not dope or even near
    And you’re so self-absorbed… it’s only a matter of days before you totally disappear
    Time is not on your side, I’ll off you quick so you recognize it’s on mine
    n’ If I’m going back four seconds, it’s cos I can dispose of you in that measure of time
    We’re on different wave lengths, in fact ur on the seashore just rotting
    You ain’t getting this dub, let… Unless u forge a carbon copy of the ether I’m droppin
    I disintegrate bitches with intricate wisdom, I’ll be thumpin this kid
    Ur not integrate punches… n that’s why you’ll never mesh w/ someone who is
    The way you reuse n abuse wack concepts is nothing to be worshipped
    So if we ever let this horrendous, s’cos we died after reading one of ya shitty verses

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Bad chicks beg me to smash em, they trashy ones say you can hit
    If a chick opened her legs & wanted freshener...that pussy was obviously rancid
    If we talk about your talent, that convo will start & end quick
    But I don't think we can undervalue your skill...cuz it was never valued to begin with
    Fresh one of the best? That claim is see through
    It's obvious your tier gassed...and your verses are so bad they should be too
    We don't want you in the U.S. so the line that divides us, don't pass it
    But if fresh ever crossed the border to interstates, we just hope he gets hit by the traffic
    Should change your ways but you'll still be gay & emotional tomorrow, bitch
    If we ever see your new persona, faggot you're just letting your boyfriend borrow it

I feel that Letterman took this with more witty word/name play. Fresh just didn't seem to attack his opponent enough. There was really no clever punches aimed directly at Letterman. But on the other hand, LM opened up with a real solid opener. The fresh in here/freshener line was nice, ans so was the "enter states/interstates bar. LM just proved to be the more polished rapper here all the way around. This is just my feedback as I don't have enough points to vote.

^Sorry, it was supposed to say fresh in "her", not "here".

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Fresh- I liked the concept in the first two bars but your rhyme scheme hinders the connection, dub let couldve been decent but again was executed poorly, integrate was dope & LOTB in my eyes, then you ended pretty decent. You didn't have any real misses but your rhyme scheme was coming off a little forced taking away impact & connection of the punch.

Vs

Lett- freshener was decent was crazy about it cuz it does come off a little forced, undervalue was choppy & simple, I personally liked the tier gas line even though the wordplay is hella used it was almost LOTB, but then you started to fall off again with standard punches that could be aimed at any one your facing. Not to mention the traffic shit comes off so played & weak. You have been around for a long enough time to have seen all these bars & should know when to stop.

Vote- fresh for better concepts, better direction & less played material.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: Letterman vs Fresh [OPEN]

And you’re so self-absorbed… it’s only a matter of days before you totally disappear
    Minus the totally n this decent.. Lol

n’ If I’m going back four seconds, it’s cos I can dispose of you in that measure of time
    Iight, off a tad bit wit execution IMO, but still iight..

You ain’t getting this dub, let… Unless u forge a carbon copy of the ether I’m droppin
    Fresh wp, I fuck wit it

This was smooth, scheme was dope too.

So if we ever let this horrendous, s’cos we died after reading one of ya shitty verses
    Pretty solid...

Vs...

Freshened is played like fuck on him.. Seen it numerous times in my shirt time here

But I don't think we can undervalue your skill...cuz it was never valued to begin with
    Iight

Seen this play too, this iight tho

But if fresh ever crossed the border to interstates, we just hope he gets hit by the traffic
    Ok not to harsh tho

If we ever see your new persona, faggot you're just letting your boyfriend borrow it
    Cool...

Not too bad, fresh had a pretty good verse here IMO no real bad misses just a lil execution probs on a couple but pretty solid verse.. Let was smooth on his delivery but had a couple played bars especially the fresh in her, purse on a faggot was cool but based on a consistent verse I hit fresh takin this...

Vote fresh...

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

Fresh-
    ...cool...
    ...nice...
    ...not bad...
    ...like it...
    ...nah...

vs.

letter-
    ...lol cool...
    ...nice...
    ...ok ok...
    ...good start, not feeling th punch...
    ....meh...

alright this was a cool battle. overall very close. i'd have to go with fresh though for coming just a little bit more consistent and creative. both were good though with good punches.

v/fresh

Battle Record
    96-70

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

@King @KnowP @Shafi @K.Punch @Blanco. @miracle everybody else...

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Self absorbed, dub let, integrate

Vs

Freshener (mine was better though lol), tier gassed (played but the flip was cool)

Letterman fell off at the end of his verse IMO n I liked Fresh's concepts overall a bit more. Decent read.

V/Fresh

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Freshened was played, interstates was forced all tier punches are played out tbh. Bunch of generic punches nothing personal no mention about how he dqed you no mention of the beef you guys have just a soft verse. No haymakers. Fresh your two first punches I didn't like doublet was cool integrate wp was choppy but it was worded well with the set up and execution around it and horrendous was cool. I got fresh here w/ the upset