5 62.50%
  • WineO

3 37.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Lenox vs WineO [Lenox wins 5-4]

Lenox

Lenox vs WineO [Lenox wins 5-4]

10 Lines 24 Hours.. You are truly the biggest fuck boy on RB.. Maybe not off all time.. You're welcome.

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

Re: Lenox Vs WineO

check...Im droppin tonight faggot

Lenox

Duke swinging at me in this battle, I straight ducked, now this bitch is missing me
    He's missed so many punches in the past that journalists predicted he had muscular dystrophy,
    Homie a child rapist and that's obviously the truth,
    He throws kids down in his well, news casters identify him as the "fountain of youth"
    Wine just mad cause cats ain't helping him, don't blame me, you ain't know me par,
    The only time this "Wine" getting "Tips" is when he's working at his local bar,
    I'll fuck up Sunny's dental till it shatters, none of his homies saving his back,
    You'd think I'm referencing Metallica but Nothing Else Matters when your conscious is Fading To Black,
    He complains about not getting enough subs on his channel, you were never ahead of your time,
    And just remember one thing, like a ugly bitches year book, you'll never get signed

Battle Record
    8-8

Len dont put in work. everything he writes makes him seem dense
    dont even bother breaking your piggy bank.. ur shit still wont make sense
    I see everything, you miss things under your own roof in plain sight
    I have an acute sense of awareness, you have acute mom I fuck every night
    im a craftsman in this rap shit..i'll beast all you fools
    the only thing ur skilsaw is weakness like cheap carpenter tools
    kid don't fuck with me again, I was your age at your birth
    now I'm almost twice yours, like what ur girls says about my length and girth
    comparing are skills? there's not a chance that your hurting me..
    I got punches that will end Lens so quick you'll think i got lasix eye surgery

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Duke swinging at me in this battle, I straight ducked, now this bitch is missing me
    He's missed so many punches in the past that journalists predicted he had muscular dystrophy,
    Not diggin this man, coulda used muscular dystrophy better then missing punches

He throws kids down in his well, news casters identify him as the "fountain of youth"
    See the journalists/ newscaster shit were wack IMO, fountain of youth is played but u coulda worked this better IMO

Wine just mad cause cats ain't helping him, don't blame me, you ain't know me par,
    Ok

I'll fuck up Sunny's dental till it shatters, none of his homies saving his back,
    You'd think I'm referencing Metallica but Nothing Else Matters when your conscious is Fading To Black,
    Prolly ur best bar...

He complains about not getting enough subs on his channel, you were never ahead of your time,
    And just remember one thing, like a ugly bitches year book, you'll never get signed
    Wack... I mean us he tryna get signed?

Vs...

Nah cents/sense is too played bro..

Lol, but thus is also very played wp..

Coulda done this without a similie but skill saw is also played

Coulda worded this alot better especially gettin lazy n using a similie..kinda fucked this up the way by set it up n shit

This ur best bar...

Well gentle men... Not much going in this battle IMO.. Bad set ups n wording plus alot of played out concepts... Y'all just gotta try n figure out shit that ain't as easy cuz if it is it's most likely played.. That's word to hush... Woneo attempted wp n altho they were played at leadt he tied the set ups in there.. lenox had bad set ups But IMO it was lenoxs last 2 bars vs.. WineO last one, but the weird thing is I dug wines last one better than lenoxs combined so shit I got wine takin this barely in a battle that could go either way...stay up n keep at it y'all..this only me...

Vote wineO ...

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Lenox,

^^^ Nice intro medi punch
    ^^ idk wat the reference is here but i think cud of been worded better, nice concept
    ^^ i see wat you were trying to achieve here but it was all forced and "know me par" wtf is that lol

^^ don't like Metallica but i get the quote nah didn't work to stretched and no inner flow

^^ nice finisher there lad,, punch was light but effective

Vs

WineO

^^^ Whack pmsl real weak

^^ nah badly worded and weird

^^ not feelin this dude no effort

^^ whack

^^ i like wat u was trying to do here not very creative, but was ok

v Lenox

Battle Record
    8-8

*EDITED*

Do not post unless it is an "UP" you know the rules - Wordz
    Last edited by Wordz AhGod.; October 3rd, 2014 at 02:01 PM

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

nah weak n bad wording
    this was ok
    no.
    cool
    ok

overall - had some ok concepts just wording them bar.. work on comin fresher. pause. u try fittin too many words in your lines so try to keep it simpler.

vs.

old
    ok flip
    ok concept bad wording
    no this was wack
    noooo

overall - u had some weak shit and basic lines that were misses. work on wording and creativity. the acute bar was ok but ive seen it so many times.

Lenox got this one barely.

vote - lenox.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lenox- I felt your first to bars were choppy due to wording. Keep it more simple and get more creative. Your third bar was nice I felt it was smooth. The fade to black Metallica was cool but wording was off. Lose some words in there. Your year book punch was cool. But set up lacked

Your wording is fucked. Lose some unnecessary words to keep it simple. You had nice concepts but try to think of creating them in ways no one has done. Also try to make your first line tie into your punch some how.

Wine
    Make sense? Really? I got scorned by fresh and pg for attempting that played shit. Your second bar was cool. Could have approached it differently to make it harder.. Skills aw was cool I thought. Nice job. Length n girth is played and worded badly tbh. Your closer was soft and played.
    Overall you had some real played bars. Need to work on wording and getting more creative.

Overall I got LENOX taking this by not much. He was just more creative tbh. And that's it really
    Stay up fellas

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

not feeling this.
    not very creative could have done more w/ fountain of youth.
    I don't no wtf par is seems thrown in thee to rhyme. Ill give u a jab for correlating the set p n punch and doing a personal.
    damn son u shoulda left dental without till after u coulda made some wordplay off that. This was ok mother jab tho.
    nah not feelin..

Vs

sense cents was played in 86 bro n it's not creative. Good attemp but that's a miss for me
    ..wording was bad but it's iight I'll give a jab for this..
    a metaphor would have made this better than w/ a simile not feelin this
    wack
    this was much better lotb

.well this was close battle but I got two quotables each but wines lasic eye surgery was lotb IMO so I gotta give it to him.

v/WineO

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Lenox two voting links

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Lenox vs WineO *added poll*

added poll.

Battle Record
    96-70

@ILLunatic I'm pretty sure this doofus added the poll wrong again. You wanna explain to him what he's doing wrong cause I have no idea lol

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Lenox vs WineO

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    @ILLunatic I'm pretty sure this doofus added the poll wrong again. You wanna explain to him what he's doing wrong cause I have no idea lol

He's just adding a poll instead of creating a new battle thread & merging them.

Fixed.