5 100.00%
  • Ric Ready

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: K. Punch Vs Ric Ready [Odd wins 5-0]

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: K. Punch Vs Ric Ready [OPEN]

Clown lol @Fresh close this please

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Re: K. Punch Vs Ric Ready [OPEN]

Ric- me telling you every bar sucked doesn't help you improve, you need to take some time & learn to form a concept into a punch. All you where doing was talking shit with a tad bit of rhythm, you need to direct your material in a harsh manor towards your opponent, right now everything is very statementish, which is not going to win you any battles. Go in history of different sites & try to grasp different styles & make your own, that doesn't mean use others material. Good luck & keep elevating.

Vs
    Punch- the pey line was dece' & opposite other then that I feel you didn't give this verse much time, lots of the verse came off stretched or one to many words jammed in, I've seen you post better then this but also know you only posted this after reading his verse so I can't hate I've done it before.

Vote- obviously goes to ill kay
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler