length: writers discretion
    Due Date: (niggaz need time to drop) lol im droppin by midnight. *curtains*

Sleep now, restlest readers.

I Have Voted everywhere

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ric Ready's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-6

Re: K. Punch Vs Ric Ready

K you can take as much time as you want, shit take the fucking due date home,
    sit on it, try to create some shit that doesn't look like a baby doo-doo'ed on it,
    Nigga my quick keys buckle ya knees i'll do in thirty minutes what take you centuries,
    They'll say, "K, Ric's on another degree-he, mastered elevation through meditation while sitting pretzel legged under lotus-trees", "I think he might be just a tad bit outta ya league", "plus I heard he taught the energizer bunny how to run at top speed without catching fatigue" "If I was you I'd be battlen another emcee!"
    you see K ill fucking hurt you, quickly in a hungrily fashion like something for Lunch,
    Impale this shish kabob as nigga leave FL screaming who spiked the Punch!
    This is battle battery, FL please end this savagery, Im solely concerned about K. punch's Health,
    revoke his battling license until he learns how to properly defend his self
    pathetic really, He tried to back pedal outta the battle, lol K will prolly duck this for months
    Ironic hence his name, K period, left everybody waiting for the Punch
    Feeble fool you miniscule I write 3-4 master pieces a day, in a easily-way I'll beat him he'll be seeking parlay his kin will be fleeting tryin to keep me at-bay, but i'll stop now cause
    Theres no fun in eating helpless sheep, said the wolf before he devoured his prey

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Pfft... I didn't agree to this but w.e

-
    -

W/ those drops you must be funny, ur just another joker w/o a doubt..
    So go ahead n be a comedian, cuz I'll be laughing as I ' Pry ur ' guts out.
    My drops like WrestleMania. I'm John Cena on the site itchin to win..
    While ur drops go against nature, boy cuz those concepts are older than him.
    You don't make moves w/ the ladies faggot. Ur never even a topic bitch..
    Fact is your the only R n R I know that makes chicks do the exact opposite.
    They call me when they need war dawg. You? Please man u've never been deadly..
    Cuz ur styles more like a post apocalyptic warning the way nobody ever gets ready.
    I've got that enter the dragon flow. The type of shit that would make Bruce Lee go nuts..
    Only time his verse sparks a chain reaction, is when I beat his ass half dead w/ nunchucks

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Voted on:

Lenox/Stryfe
    Blanco/Letterman

Battle Record
    0-6

^^^^

Battle Record
    0-6

this is open for votes,......

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Ric Ready

you see K ill fucking hurt you, quickly in a hungrily fashion like something for Lunch,
    OK, I KINDA LIKED THIS. THE CONCEPT WAS GOOD, TGE EXECUTION WAS OFF THO.

vs

K. Punch

THIS WAS GOOD,

LOL, I LIKED THIS ONE

They call me when they need war dawg. You? Please man u've never been deadly.
    . Cuz ur styles more like a post apocalyptic warning the way nobody ever gets ready.
    THIS WAS OK, BUT A LIL BLAND THO

I've got that enter the dragon flow. The type of shit that would make Bruce Lee go nuts..
    Only time his verse sparks a chain reaction, is when I beat his ass half dead w/ nunchucks
    WASN'T REALLY FEELING THIS TOO MUCH, JUST SEEMED WAY ToO WORDY, JUST OFF TO ME.

vote kpunch

Ric ready, u gotta change your style. You got some long ass bars, you gotta adjust to this sites style. Other than that, u have potential to be kinda good. The creativity is there, u just gotta get used to the set up/ punch style.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    12-3

To the top

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: K. Punch Vs Ric Ready [OPEN]

sit on it, try to create some shit that doesn't look like a baby doo-doo'ed on it,
    nothing here
    Nigga my quick keys buckle ya knees i'll do in thirty minutes what take you centuries,
    They'll say, "K, Ric's on another degree-he, mastered elevation through meditation while sitting pretzel legged under lotus-trees", "I think he might be just a tad bit outta ya league", "plus I heard he taught the energizer bunny how to run at top speed without catching
    fatigue" "If I was you I'd be battlen another emcee!"
    this is wayyyyy to long and there really wasn't even a punch here
    spiked the punch had potential but you didn't capitalize on it
    This is battle battery, FL please end this savagery, Im solely concerned about K. punch's Health,
    not feelig this
    pathetic really, He tried to back pedal outta the battle, lol K will prolly duck this for months
    this was not bad actually, wording hinders the impact but this was your only actual punch so far
    Feeble fool you miniscule I write 3-4 master pieces a day, in a easily-way I'll beat him he'll be seeking parlay his kin will be fleeting tryin to keep me at-bay, but i'll stop now cause
    Theres no fun in eating helpless sheep, said the wolf before he devoured his prey
    Nope. Gotta shorten this shit up and work on honing ur punches

vs

richard priors dope, decent ppunch
    Not feeling this
    ok cool
    Cuz ur styles more like a post apocalyptic warning the way nobody ever gets ready.
    this was decent
    mehh

Kpunch takes this. Ric you gotta shorten ur bars up and focus on atacking the opponent. You had a lot of filler and statementish type shit, and thats not gonna fly here if you wanna beat decent battlers.

v/Kpunch

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Nothing really

Vs

Opener, r&r, and the get ready play

Overall wasn't a good battle. Rr needs some work he has potential but those generic stretched bars won't work here. P punches had harder misses and easily took this

Lenox

Ric Ready.

No
    They'll say, "K, Ric's on another degree-he, mastered elevation through meditation while sitting pretzel legged under lotus-trees", "I think he might be just a tad bit outta ya league", "plus I heard he taught the energizer bunny how to run at top speed without catching fatigue" "If I was you I'd be battlen another emcee!"
    Good multis.. No punch.
    No
    No.
    No.
    And again... No.

Vs

K Punch

Pfft... I didn't agree to this but w.e

-
    -

Nah not feeling this
    Lol cool.
    Good concept.
    Eh. I'm barely giving you this one.
    No.

Overall: not the greatest battle. Ric them multis that you be throwing in are nice but battling is more about punchlines. K. You know the deal.. I expected a lil bit more but fuck it you still got it by a lot.
    Vote: K.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Ric

these quoted bars weren't bad here could've worded the finisher better on the first bar and the setup was too long on the second bar. Other then that bunch of filler concepts half of them didn't rhyme and just way to stretched bars.

K. Punch

nice namplay concept

lol nice flip

lol good nameplay flip

ok metaphore

nah wasn't feeling the concept

Well I felt K punch was more creative here.

V/K Punch

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

VS

Nothing

Vote easily goes to KPunch, although this was a weak battle. Also, Kpunch, in order for this punch to work better, you're supposed to actually spell out "Prior". The reader will understand unless it's really complicated

"so go ahead and be a comedian as I Prior guts out"

Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

Sorry wrong thread