It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

Chris Kringle vs Ill Kay [Kpunch wins 5-2]

10 lines due 24 after Ill checks in
    This is my check

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Chris Kringle vs Ill Kay

Check

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

ain't no stopping the heat. them raps are shitty to the T n nothin deadly
    so if you see Chris cross me, then I'll let the 9 jump till he's 6 feet deeper than C. Kelly
    the chance of dame lettin you in her twat is slim ya see
    any bitch that let's ur head in between their legs.. followed it w/ a triple H pedigree
    i don't take cheap shots pal, my crafty punches could make ya faint
    while all you do is bite n swing wild like bitch.. you make maidana come off as a saint
    who have you really beaten? we disrespect ur skills n pray that you leave
    you don't just get kicked when ur down.. autopsy describes ur career as a full blown stampede
    you damn lame. see ya homies n chicks don't flock to ya nerdy campaign
    so why would we turn up.. when chris style more out dated than jay z's champagne

Battle Record
    10-5

lol damn heads droppin quick these days... but....

Kay's the easiest win.. plus his skill make the ladies get up n run
    See, I condom easy into battling me... but it was even easier to bang his girl w/o one
    Ill's full on special ed.. can hardly type let alone show that he's better
    I'll school him n put an (L) after Kay... n then have to ask "and what's the next letter?"
    LMAO at the crew he reps.. u think they'll save you? not after the best showed
    Shafi n Dom put on so many scrubs in BS, they're compliant w/ most hospital dress codes
    Kay's ill equipped to brawl. reps a shady record n his attempts are the worst
    I usually give a 1-2 n kill with the knuckles.. but Smog did that n already ravaged him first
    CK liquifies bad heads, while Kay gets wacker with each post
    So when we jam tomorrow.. it'll be w/ butter as I spread him over my toast

Battle Record
    12-3

Voted on:

Champ match
    Lenox vs Rilla

Battle Record
    10-5

Lenox and Rilla
    JoeBoston and KS

Battle Record
    12-3

Re: Chris Kringle vs Ill Kay [OPEN FOR VOTES]

To the top

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Stampede n triple h

Vs

Smog line

Vote - ILL kay

Weakest I've seen from Chris..I thought Kay outmatched him in this one

Battle Record
    12-3

1-0 ..

Battle Record
    12-3

Bump

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-4

Quote Originally Posted by K.Punch View Post
    so if you see Chris cross me, then I'll let the 9 jump till he's 6 feet deeper than C. Kelly

☆☆

any bitch that let's ur head in between their legs.. followed it w/ a triple H pedigree

☆☆☆☆☆

while all you do is bite n swing wild like bitch.. you make maidana come off as a saint

☆☆☆

you don't just get kicked when ur down.. autopsy describes ur career as a full blown stampede

☆☆

so why would we turn up.. when chris style more out dated than jay z's champagne

☆☆☆
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Kringle View Post
    lol damn heads droppin quick these days... but....

See, I condom easy into battling me... but it was even easier to bang his girl w/o one

☆☆ (would have been 5 but I've seen the wp several times before and this flip had no differentiating features)

I'll school him n put an (L) after Kay... n then have to ask "and what's the next letter?"

☆☆

Shafi n Dom put on so many scrubs in BS, they're compliant w/ most hospital dress codes

☆☆☆☆☆

I usually give a 1-2 n kill with the knuckles.. but Smog did that n already ravaged him first

☆☆☆☆☆

This turned out to be a close battle. Kringle averaged his side of the battle out with back to back haymakers. They really made up for alot of misses. I think if he hadn't of had those two bars hit in succession, which were personals, he would have lost. But they helped me forget ab the lackluster material.

MVGT: Kringle

Battle Record
    12-3

1-1

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ric Ready's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-6

I honestly thought, this was ok I missed the flow though in a few lines, felt some punch connections there, although I was left wanting more.......

VS

I thought your verse was the hardest of the to, nice disses, thogh some like the crew and previous losses idk, about cuz im new but, they felt hard as fuck,

vote Kringle

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

ill kay
    THIS WAS OK

THIS WAS OK ALSO

NOT BAD

LIKED THIS

VS
    CK
    THIS WAS DOPE IMO

THIS WAS NICE TOO

OK, so while i quoted more of ill kays lines, its much closer than that. kay was consistant, but kringle had some heavy hitting lines in there. i got ill kay barely edging this one out by a hair. that condom line from kringle really hurt the verse, a lil too played of a wordplay imo, had it been any other wordplay, it woulda been enough to get the win

vote k punch
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

K Punch had- triple h which came through pretty nice & stampede was decent at its highest point. Other that everything seemed a little drawn out & lacking real direction. Try & stay focused on your opponent & not let them get back up after a good shot. You have the ability to be a animal but need a little more focus and direction to come off a little harsher.

Vs

Kringle had- the dress code was meh scrubs is over done & this didn't have a harsh twist, other then that everything came off more along the lines of statement instead of an attack, you tried to tie in personals but did nothing besides mention the other pwrsons name, not flip it and add sting.

Vote- I was expecting more out of Chris, you both seemed to not give full focus and it showed. K Punch wins for better consistency.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler