User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What's good?

Back To Square One
    Battle Record
    0-1

What's good?

Sup RB?,

Been on/off this site with diff alias since I was 14 back in '04. For whatever reason I never drop-dropped on RB, and stuck to feedback/posting. That or talking shit...not sure what that was about. Been admin on old Kalistyle/Rapn4fx/iWantMuzik so if anyone was there PM me. It'd cool to see some old heads. Also, Phat Bench? Or so you were once called...still here? Cool it mods/admins...all dead sites, not linking. So, been around a minute and RB seems to be the last site still doing all this. I'll be as active as I can until Dec.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Welcome to RapBattles, check out the Leagues, Frontlines, and enjoy yourself.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: What's good?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Wulf View Post
    Sup RB?,

Been on/off this site with diff alias since I was 14 back in '04. For whatever reason I never drop-dropped on RB, and stuck to feedback/posting. That or talking shit...not sure what that was about. Been admin on old Kalistyle/Rapn4fx/iWantMuzik so if anyone was there PM me. It'd cool to see some old heads. Also, Phat Bench? Or so you were once called...still here? Cool it mods/admins...all dead sites, not linking. So, been around a minute and RB seems to be the last site still doing all this. I'll be as active as I can until Dec.
    Wats good Wulf.. Stick around hit up front lines "bitch slapped" sub-forum if you're lookin to battle. Open mic to drop your topical pieces. I think most of the leagues are nearing their end, and are in playoffs right now, so front lines is where its at for the itme being!

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

What were your aliases?
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Back To Square One
    Battle Record
    0-1

On this site or others? Pretty much the same. Ran with 2 Cal (when I was a kidkid), Saint 2 Cal, Saint, Classic, Saint Classic, Just Cut, Wulf. I don't throw dots or strikes on either sides of them sometimes. Mr '03 Moniker, oh I know he's been on one of those old sites.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

welcome...
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]