User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: GenTleMen? welcome me Im New!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ric Ready's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-6

Cool GenTleMen? welcome me Im New!!!

Dirty rapin, board hopping, grave-digging-problem
    hide ya-vets taken knifes-to-necks tell em-I'm-next Ric suffer from arth-nice-ness in search of remedeys and outlets
    rather-than blood-splattered-hands stained from strangling life-essential-organ tissues
    who exactly has a issue?
    take a number an stay calm don't-be-alarmed the red dot is so I don't miss you
    verbal-pistol shooting-ballistic missiles dis ah animal kingdom I metaphorically beat-you-bear time to get back on the grizzle'
    consider this a warning I mingle amongst war torn African kids whos starving'
    we play eat-a-wack nigga every-day one wanna throw a jab-my-way?
    this fleet footed jackal will scavenge ya body for flesh then paw a hole in the desert for a limb I store for seconds later
    dats how I do haters I know ya flavor the kind thats terrified by the size of my genitalia I give out one please don't beat me ass card use it wisely or a timely demise may arise for you ya squad and any one with family ties as I type with every stroke a little piece of you dies

wowwwwwwwwwww that felt good

I miss how much of a release writing is, yeah and its been so long since I wrote.
    but seriously I just wanted to say hello and get some good "direction" about the site and stuff to do.
    I just saw the screen open and blacked out writing hope I'm not to wack for this site, lol.
    so hi again im me and your you so lets be friends or enemys but hopfully friends sense I like friends and unicorns, with cotton candy, and hungry man chicken dinners with the mac-n-cheese, wait wtf was I sayin, okkk immma go it just got kinda weird in here so

I'm out.

see ya

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Welcome to RapBattles, check out the Leagues, Frontlines, and enjoy yourself.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-6

Re: GenTleMen? welcome me Im New!!!

Hey Thanks man I will, I love topical stuff not really much of a battler buts I fucks around ya na mean, ???
    Any who thanks a bunches again!!!

Correction automated messages make you feel welcomed when you really weren't.......lol
    Last edited by Ric Ready; September 14th, 2014 at 07:06 AM

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Welcome to RapBattles, check out the Leagues, Frontlines, and enjoy yourself.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-6

thanks shafi, lol u funny
    Last edited by Ric Ready; September 14th, 2014 at 02:30 PM