User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bizzy Bugatti - Dope Dreams [cartoon mixtape cover]

Bizzy Bugatti - Dope Dreams [cartoon mixtape cover]

Graphics by
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AOL Messenger : mysternof
    Yahoo! Messenger : mysternof
    E-Mail :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: Bizzy Bugatti - Dope Dreams [cartoon mixtape cover]

Nice colours. Bright. Clean. Keep in mind I don't know diddly squat about this stuff, so you're getting an opinion just because I like it.
    Nothing wrong with that lol
    The face is really nice too. Kind of 'reaches out' and connects. That face has character.
    Last edited by Emily; September 7th, 2014 at 11:39 AM

is the cars and the person colored by you? if so there's obviously room for improvement even with this style of illustration, either way i would say good job because you still had to have used alot of time to illustrate the cars and person (even if you have a reference) so its cool you had the patience to complete the task. where you could have used more time also for better blend details in the guy. but thumbs up here
    Last edited by Cabrera; September 9th, 2014 at 07:05 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Stop.
    I can't believe I logged in.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

^lol, i know you dope at gfx rey, but you might as well not have posted. At least tell him why he should stop.

Those car vectors are tight. But the character is sloppy. I have a feeling this was supposed to look like you hand drew a lot of it. But it kind of just looks like you stole a lot of others peoples work and slapped it together. Mainly because some of those illustrations are tight, and others, like the one i assume you did, the person, is sloppy. It looks like you just slapped a default effect over the image. Not saying default effects cnt look good, its just generally people dont use them right and they look bad.
    but, keep working at it. Also be more original. This just screams a fake. Compositionally, its okay, but your design pushes my eyes towards his shirt. When the face should be more the focus.

But keep dropping, and be more original.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; September 13th, 2014 at 05:55 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/