User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 67

Thread: Has anybody ever sold drugs

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Has anybody ever sold drugs

Lol
    H.s.p killa heat panthers...I used to live on the old side of heath st.bldg 122 by the Hennigan school
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by broseph stylin View Post
    Lol
    H.s.p killa heat panthers...I used to live on the old side of heath st.bldg 122 by the Hennigan school
    I went to Hennigan man lol. That's where I perfect my breast stroke.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    13-5

I was young when I left them pj's though. I was in 4th grade. Like half way thru the year. I remember kickin' at the cave across from martha eliot though. I always wonder if they still got that ish lol. Every time I go out there I don't get a chance to go see.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    I've honestly only been to Brockton a handful of times. I don't really remember much about it cuz it was when I was younger. And word man, they still do them every Thursday.
    brockton is the gutter of gutters. it's where dreams go to die.
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

hooooly shiiiit

THE CAAAAVE. lmaooo man i fuck with you.. you a old school grimey ass heath st nigga man. only real og know about the cave. that martha elliot shit. robbing niggas at jackson square when they get off the train.

lol niggas used to rob fools for their avirex jackets on the daily.
    man..till this very day..i cant go certain places in the bean, cuz even tho its been 10+ years. im still known as a hsp nigga with beef in every direction for a half a mile radius
    -herbo

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by Atti View Post
    brockton is the gutter of gutters. it's where dreams go to die.
    I've only heard thru word of mouth lol. I remember this dude Diablo from there had an album called Welcome To Broke Town, it was pretty dope.

A.i

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by broseph stylin View Post
    hooooly shiiiit

THE CAAAAVE. lmaooo man i fuck with you.. you a old school grimey ass heath st nigga man. only real og know about the cave. that martha elliot shit. robbing niggas at jackson square when they get off the train.

lol niggas used to rob fools for their avirex jackets on the daily.
    man..till this very day..i cant go certain places in the bean, cuz even tho its been 10+ years. im still known as a hsp nigga with beef in every direction for a half a mile radius
    hahahaha, I ain't one of them grimey niggas lol. but I am old school man. And yo, you ain't lyin'. One of the things I remember vividly from them pjs was walkin' to the train station with my moms when I was like 5-6 and a dude pulled a gun out on my mom to jack her jacket. I don't remember what kind it was but every time I ask her when I'm tellin' someone that story she don't either lol, she just tells me it was a "hip" sports jacket. Hip, lol. I remember when the og's back then used to tell us to watch out for the latin academy dudes across columbus ave though. Specially when we used to roll up to mozart park cuz we had to walk right by them niggas lol. Bringin' back some crazy memories yo. Most of that shit is locked away. I take it back, as bad as Fall River is yo. We don't have any bromley heath's or lenox st apartments out here lol.

A.i

in brockton you're either a banger, a biker, or you're half retarded. sometimes a combination of all three.
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    122-29

@Atti Brockton gets it in too, hella slores out there
    -herbo

haha fucking... "slores"

new england is just all around gutter. it's punctuated by a couple handfuls of beautiful places but if you're not in those specific spots most of it is dumpy as hell.
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    13-5

Not mozart, that was the one on centre st right? I meant marcella. that was the one up across columbus.

A.i

Battle Record
    122-29

Lol man. I done moved to south carolina so its been yeeeeaaars but I remember the P like it was yesterday.
    U right, nobody was there. Some dudes with the oldschool champion hoodie with the conehead pointy tips start coming toward you..its trouble. Niggas will pull them hoodie strings and its like a mask. All you hear is "where ufrom" "who you know out here"

Marcella park.. we had beef with them dudes up by academy homes
    -herbo

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    yo dogg...

i FINALLY bought World at War on Steam.... you and i have some shooting at one another to do...
    Yo, Yeah, yeah, you know it.

WaW is awesome. I'll redownload it. Actualy i probaly have the raw files somewhere. I just reformatted my Hard drive like 6 months ago. Paint in the ass. But i got like 5 brains so its cool.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Ima trap star trapaholic getting mugga sticks all crazy. I'm just out here tryna get it each an every way

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    Paint in the ass. But i got like 5 brains so its cool.
    paint in the ass, huh??? just huffing it out a newspaper bag aint good neough anymore is it?