User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Some track from early 2013 - Power

Battle Record
    1-0

Some track from early 2013 - Power

eyeronic

I haven't written anything since September 2013, but hopefully soon I'll be up and runnin again
    Last edited by EYE RONIC; August 27th, 2014 at 10:53 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION EYE RONIC,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    1-0
    Last edited by EYE RONIC; August 26th, 2014 at 08:26 PM

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Some track from early 2013 - Power

hi.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

not even gonna lie, this shit is bumping.. probably one of the best drops Ive heard around here in a while.. probably listened about 5 times lol.. track is short so Im assuming its a intro style track.. hoping there's a full track that goes with it tho. I'll figure out how to imbed Reverbnation shit for you, Ive done it before but forgot how lol.
    Last edited by Wordz AhGod.; August 27th, 2014 at 10:31 PM
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

[*music=eyeronik]http://www.reverbnation.com/eyeronic/song/18687634-power[/music]

^how to add imbed code for RN

eyeronik
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    1-0

oh nice man thanks. and thanks for the feed bro

Battle Record
    7-1

I was listening to your page the other day and it all sounds well and good but I started to wonder why all the single verse tracks?

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Feeling this. The song plays automatically. ha. cool. anyway. Not much i can say bad about this. Its pretty tight. solid confidence. flow is on point. I like your voice. The only thing i can think is, more, give the people more. haha.

stay dropping.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    1-0

i basically lose interest in what im writing so i just record it and post it... sucks.. but thanks for the feed

Battle Record
    112-23

Lol I'm the same homie
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Lol I'm the same homie

I feel the same about your rhymes. Lose interest and post feedback

Leave me alone

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

You were always one of the guys I enjoyed hearing on here. Extremely polished. I remember this remix of a Mumford and Sons track. I even wrote a drop that I never recorded to that same beat because of that. Haha.. That was one I always revisited. This is dope as well. My biggest complaint about almost ALL OF THE DROPS I've ever heard from you is that I'm left wanting because you spit like one verse and bounce. This one was no different. I got to the end and wanted to hear me. Hope you get into stuff again. Enjoy you work.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tommy Prophit's Avatar

You reminded me of Nas throughout the beginning. The whole track has some really hype energy. Not just the instrumental, but also the way you spit on it. I enjoyed the bassline and kicks. The only complaint I have is how the clap is on the weak side compared to the bumpin kicks. The flow was nice as hell though. Lots of switch ups that stayed spot on to the beat. While listening, Tech N9ne came to mind as well. I wish there was more to listen to.

Return the favor please...
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...er-%28verse%29
    Last edited by Tommy Prophit; September 6th, 2014 at 10:30 PM

listening... I like the intro... the beats aight... flow is dope... i like the double time of it... the echoey doubles are dope... i like the beat cut outs in the verse as well... you sound like tech nine in this... i like the carbon copy line in this... bro.. u sound like u are reading the technine how to rap book...its dope tho... just not a real original style but i will say that u hit the nail on the head and that its a dope short track...