User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: FINALS: Wordz AhGod vs Murda Sho (Wordz Ahgod. Wins)

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

FINALS: Wordz AhGod vs Murda Sho (Wordz Ahgod. Wins)

LLL Season 17 Championship

Wordz AhGod vs Murda Sho

20+ Lines
    Due Monday 9/1/14

@Wordz AhGod. @Murda Sho
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: FINALS: Wordz AhGod vs Murda Sho

here.. digging that line limit.
    カミノコトバ

gun bar papi
    Battle Record
    15-7

Going 20... Loser stop typing up novels about other men
    psst >>>>

... fuck you

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Murda sho vs me last time
    U get love in the mags huh, well ur last lost was a snuff and a bad one
    U dropped nothin but ass & that Sik body coulda got the cover of Maxim
    Quote Originally Posted by murda sho. View Post
    You just make sure you pm all your cock buffers to vote for you again... On any site other than this one I killed you last time we battled... But it's cool cause this your hometeam... Just make sure you don't drop one weak bar cause ima fuck you up

... homie
    c'mon son
    fake personals n weak bars to win..? it seems ur just quite slow at it..
    truth is I killed u both. u should thank my bandwagon for giving u a ride home, faggot.
    My consistency is fire, u just flop with each try n make wrong decisions
    the deal is ur bars are wack, no negotiating it.. they only drop under one condition.
    u have a shitty life but ur bitch gets creamed daily.. thats how the story goes
    she helps my penis reach new heights.. if anything grows on u its probably mold.
    this playoff had potential, but now I say to the trash with it
    cos we're hanging on by extensions.. hoping Arch still drops at the last minute.
    see, if this bitch is elevating I'll hit em with my finisher n decimate em'
    then toss a brick thru the windows of his soul n smash the interior decorating.
    he in the chat cryin about a mag, we couldn't stop this broads grieving
    Im thinking this bitch got issues.. n he ain't been mentioned in one all season.
    talking hard before the battle starts then demanding a mag.. bitch u worried?
    u'll get scrolled past the good parts ..we'll read about murda in the obituaries.
    I was already champ when we faced, couldn't even use u to get ahead
    u were just trying ur hardest to ascend.. but ended up dropping that half instead.
    u were literally the worst pick.. seeded last, it aint even a roast, dawg
    more like the Hong Kong Olympics from how far u were placed below smog.
    ur game lacks substance bitches run from sho till their legs breakin
    straight up, they dont just avoid this nerd. they'd jump into one just to escape em.
    I'll get serious for this next bar cos I feel I already doused u in flames
    n' push murda to the edge, since I want to make sure I get all jokes out of the way.
    fact is, Im set with the mob like joe pesci ..guns spark up n ur block bails
    promise, if I ever hear mermaid.. it better be him cleaning with a fox tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Murda Sho at NC
    BARS.

Anyway.. no hate cause he's a cool person but is it just me or this Wordz Ah God nigga would get destroyed over here... they be hyping some of the wackiest shit he be sayng on RB, but when someone else says something wack they tear it apart, he ever caught any reputable bodies over here? They treat dude like he's a King over there
    I took a 6 year break, u been at this dyin for a win n acting tender
    now ur mad a fuck cos Ive been gone that long n ur the one nobody remembers.
    after stompin duke, Ive only grown meaner. its true u see
    if mercy wordz.. its me staring at his corpse in a tux while reading his eulogy.

Zip him up!
    Last edited by Wordz AhGod.; September 1st, 2014 at 01:19 AM
    カミノコトバ

gun bar papi
    Battle Record
    15-7

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    cos you not an OG nigga.. I bet you drink your beer from a wine glass too. probably never had to climb a tree to get a coconut before smh.
    .. . . .

Body parts everywhere! I'll sever this queen's limbs into endless of pieces
    Forensics in teams would stumble over Wordz till Floyd's considered a genius
    This round u're done, those voters were drugged but once I clown this bum
    Who ever thinks Wor'll win must have been taken from Arch's town in one
    See he beats his opponents with line limits... It's not his bars that hurt
    I could blast him into next week!... & we'd still be reading that long ass verse
    His wench admits it that my dick style's good...
    The way she climbs my tree for the nuts'd make him reminiscent of his spic childhood
    His parents probably owned a corner store to keep this kid in good health
    But when I pull up to that mom and pops u better lock the shop orphan for urself
    Just chill with the crying, both u & Amen would get killed for replying
    If y'all keep sending shots to Mur, chemo treatment couldn't prevent u from dying
    He loves big bitches, clearly the cows are on his bucket to hit
    How u approach ox after ox but still can't seem to get a hug & a kiss
    But I don't knock it dude pursue what u like...
    If he got a boo who would commit that's what she'd do from her eyes because she's ruined her life
    To keep it a hun, some people see through the front
    If this dude's bars got any lighter niggas would steal it after chiefin a blunt
    Why do y'all treat Wordz like the President? Please bitch...
    U hype him to death well I'll give him five to the chest like the pledge of allegiance
    I've had beef with Hispanics, now Nik & Hush are my bros they're hot with the craft
    Butcher the worst one cause u drop & do that to most the concepts u have
    Seriously bro, these dudes just laugh & grit
    Ur dickriders refused to sign a prenup... and they still don't get half ur shit
    Things have got to change for real, I'm tryna show y'all he's a lame & his fails vary
    Then he comes with audible shit that could turn a red zone play to a Hail Mary
    But they buy bull, & u sell it well that's why realness won't fuckin beat u
    Keep flippin bars cause we know that Wordz AhGod were written by other people

It's been fun...

Zip Him Up!!
    psst >>>>

... fuck you

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: FINALS: Wordz AhGod vs Murda Sho (OPEN FOR vOTES)

truth is I killed u both. u should thank my bandwagon for giving u a ride home, faggot.
    This cool, funny

the deal is ur bars are wack, no negotiating it.. they only drop under one condition.
    Think the deal/negotiating/one condition concept was cool, being that his barz r wack that's the condition they drop under.. Smooth IMO

she helps my penis reach new heights.. if anything grows on u its probably mold.
    Nah don't like the ending of this.. Coulda done something harsher..

cos we're hanging on by extensions.. hoping Arch still drops at the last minute.
    Lmao this dope....

Iight..

Im thinking this bitch got issues.. n he ain't been mentioned in one all season.
    Nice

u'll get scrolled past the good parts ..we'll read about murda in the obituaries.
    Like the personal here

u were just trying ur hardest to ascend.. but ended up dropping that half instead.
    I guess I pronounce ascend with a n not ass but the creativity factor was cool just felt forced IMO

Ain't nothin wrong wit bein below me son.. That's all I gotta say..

straight up, they dont just avoid this nerd. they'd jump into one just to escape em.
    Dope af, the void runescape, I dig this , slick shit

n' push murda to the edge, since I want to make sure I get all jokes out of the way.
    Cool

promise, if I ever hear mermaid.. it better be him cleaning with a fox tail
    Cool np, tied well with the set up too

Iight

if mercy wordz.. its me staring at his corpse in a tux while reading his eulogy.
    Cool np

Vs....

Lol, cool

Being that he from Kansas I'm diggin this..

I could blast him into next week!... & we'd still be reading that long ass verse
    Um iight, I guess..

The way she climbs my tree for the nuts'd make him reminiscent of his spic childhood
    Cool personal..

But when I pull up to that mom and pops u better lock the shop orphan for urself
    Wp a lil forced , like the attempt tho

If y'all keep sending shots to Mur, chemo treatment couldn't prevent u from dying
    The tumor wp was well used on some personal shit too..

Nah not diggin this much..

If he got a boo who would commit that's what she'd do from her eyes because she's ruined her life
    Felt the punch was a tad but stretched but the wp was cool, iight bar tho

Ehh soft IMO, I get it not to harsh

U hype him to death well I'll give him five to the chest like the pledge of allegiance
    Cool simile actually

I've had beef with Hispanics, now Nik & Hush are my bros they're hot with the craft
    Feel but ure/ butcher is forced af IMO..

Lol, cool

Things have got to change for real, I'm tryna show y'all he's a lame & his fails vary
    Audible/ all da bull, kinda works, cool idea

Iight, decent closer....

Well hot damn y'all this toe to to blow fa blow shit right here.. Here's how I see it.. I feel sho prolly had one mo miss/light jab then wordz but both had a lot of heavy hitters.. I mean I feel the void runescape turned out to be the lotb from a creative standpoint but the 1 mo miss ain't really what sealed this either I just feel based on tying set ups into the punch wag a a tad but more consistent but y'all this battles hit n this is just my opinion this could prolly get votes on both ends..hella nice read fellas n props to both u n stay tha fuck up...

Vote wag

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Bandwagon, all season, escape em, mermaid, nobody remembers

Vs

Considered a genius, chemo treatment, pledge of allegiance, butcher, half ur shit, audible

Both had there misses but I got Murda by a quote. IMO some of WAGs bars weren't worded harsh enough. Couple soft jabs in there. Murda had a few misses himself. I lol'd at that opener though. Favorite bar. Decent read, nice battle n like I said I've got Murda by just a quote.

V/M.Sho

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

vs

This battle is close as fuck.. I have you guys even on quotes. I think the deciding factor for me is gonna be who came more personal, and with that being said... I've gotta give it to Wordz AhGod. I just feel his shit was more directed at murda. Both dudes had some decent nameflips, but Wordz came with the personals. Good battle, Props to both.

v/Wordz

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This was wack, IMO.

Um... What?

I've seen this concept flipped in this exact direction but not worded as nicely. This was dope, tho.

Lol, slick.

Wack.

Slick.

Felt like I've read "Bitch" 15 times with in 2 bars, bro. Aside from that, I didn't like this at all. I feel you should have taken this another direction. COncept there, but your execution was bad.

Seen the WP used in this same direction. I believe fresh used it, if I'm not mistaken but this concept direction was a lot better then the direction fresh went in, IMO.

Weak.

I think I'm missing something here? It's not makin much sense to me at the moment...

Played concept. I've flipped this a number of times back in like '08-'10 era of text battling.

This seemed off to me. Plus, never really heard or have seen anyone call him "Mur" before.

Solid.

Could have flipped this a lot better. The direction you went in, incorperated a pretty old/over used concept.

-------------------------------------------------------

vs

-------------------------------------------------------

Lol, this was dope, IMO.

Same as Wordz, Mur attempt. This falls in the same cata.

Feeding?

Complete miss. Could have worded this a bit harsher and had a potential haymaker, bruh.

Weak.

Same as the Wor'll/Mur feedback but this was a pretty dope pun, son.

Forced. Oh X Oh X isn't pronounced as OX, lol. But a cool creative attempt.

Lol, slick.

Played concept but decent flip, I suppose.

Dope flip on a played concept, IMO.

Again, dope flip on a played concept.

Slick, lol.

All the bullshit/audible shit? Eh, forced but can work depending on your accent, I guess. I liked it tho, tbh...

Solid. Even tho it's generic and I'm sure it has been flipped on him, but I've never seen it.

OVERALL: Not going to lie, I hesitated to even vote on this battle. Wasn't really feeling Wordz' bars and felt he fell flat here. I think Murda definitely showed up hungry for the win here. After reading this several times, I've had Murda taking it every time I've read the verses so felt I'd break it down bar for bar. With that being said, in bold are the more effective bars that I felt did some damage and got Wordz with 5 quotes vs Murda with 7 quotes, so... IMO...

v/Murda - Just felt his bars were a little more effective and he was consistent here. Even his misses pretty much had some type of a minor impact as where Wordz' misses really hurt him. Boring fucking battle.

Battle Record
    12-19

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    c'mon son
    --Ok. Direct.
    --Too simple for my taste, tbh. Reads like something from 05.
    --Should have said urs instead of u imo. Still good.
    --Fuck. this could have been dope. To the trash with it was an awful setup. This still connects but this had lotb potential my dude.
    --ok.
    --the concept itself has been done.personal spin makes it relevent. but as there really no mag for the season finals? lol thats weak. anyway this was cool
    --back to back magazine punches make this read worse than it should have.
    --decent.
    --Jab.
    --wording could have been harsher on this,imo. still cool.
    --lol. kind of corny but it works.
    --seen mermaid a few times, this wasnt fresh enough to hit for me because of the fact.

--too simple
    --fire.

Zip him up!
    .. . . .

--good.
    --ok.
    --filler to me
    --lol'd irl. cool
    --wordplay is forced to me here. like... there just isnt a d. lol. i know obviously some people dont enunciate their words probably and it prbably sounds like this so i try to give the benefit of the doubt. but it just aint working for me dawg.
    --solid
    --nice/clever
    --gone at a boo who wordplay. lmfao. this is ok.
    --nah.
    --bit too simple for my taste. not bad tho
    --nice pers. good wp
    --dope
    --didnt connect for me dude.
    --the bible/buy bull play made this cool. other wise im sure the generic concept itself is probably played as all hell.

It's been fun...

Zip Him Up!!

4-4 on quotes..

cool battle.

as much as i love seeing murda over here repping for thelime

i think wordz got it

closer was lotb imo
    The blue stuff.

Battle Record
    2-2

.. . . .

If this dude's bars got any lighter niggas would steal it after chiefin a blunt - lotb
    Ur dickriders refused to sign a prenup... and they still don't get half ur shit - lotb

It's been fun...

Zip Him Up!!
    QUOTE=Wordz AhGod.;8599096]c'mon son

Zip him up![/QUOTE]

I have this 10-6 WAG. MS had 2 lotbs that were really dope. So that cancels out 2 of WAG's bars making it 8-6 WAG. I have WAG on consistency, while MS had some lulls in his verse that really hindered back to back hits but midway it started getting nice. I didn't quote any of WAG's "mur" np's bc that's just a lazy approach at a np. Murda is 2 syllables so if you're going to use a portion np it should be "murd" and not "mur". I recognize Murda himself used Mur but still I won't quote anything with portion np's that don't even make sense as nicknames. I didn't quote the Wor'll win np bc of this. At first I had it as a lotb but then I thought ab it and it's just as unacceptable as "Mur".Words is a 1 syllable word so using "Wor" to do a np just isn't going to work with me.

v-WAG
    GO FOR BROKE

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

More votes...
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    112-23

Yawn
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    64-17

4-2 Wordz

Staying open until FRIDAY for votes
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    112-23

Upping for last minute votes
    カミノコトバ