5 62.50%
  • Fresh

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Fresh vs.. Smog [Smog wins 5-3]

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Fresh vs.. Smog [OPEN FOR VOTES]

smog
    In triple L shit was foul, we both lost like a missin child,
    But I exchanged blows, n u blew so many kisses we were forced to pick a bitch or Gal,
    THIS WAS PRETTY GOOD IMO

In 1-2 U had a quoted punch then a bogus one, i knew this sucker would fall dead..
    cK banged'em up till a gang a blood spilled...n he was covered in ALL red
    THIS WAS NICE

I'm on some frozen wrist clothing crisp shit.. My fuckin money's dumb..
    If I wore ur gear, it be the first time I rocked fresh threads n looked like a grungy bum..
    THIS WAS GOOD

VS
    FRESH
    You act like a G on the forums, but I can tell this mothafucka don’t live that ghetto life
    I’ll squash the beef then turn u into minced meat, and get our differences settled right
    I LIKED THIS

You’re wack son, and you need to retire… A rapper is something we know ur not Smog
    If we’re in the same ballpark, I just hit a grand slam while you’re in the parking lot selling hot dogs
    LIKED THIS ONE

vote smog
    i felt smogs shit was a lil harsher. a couple of freshes lines didnt work for me at all.not a bad battle at all tbh
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

You’re a spazz man, n sometimes I don’t think there’s a type that could be for worse
    Because if you were anymore spaced out, I’d wonder how the fuck your keyboard works
    wording got sloppy here. not feelin it.
    A nationwide traveler, you must see all kinds of nasty ratchet ho’s while drivin the rigs kid
    You’ve actually got selection, but if you narrow it down we know it’s not the size of the bitches
    weak punch
    You act like a G on the forums, but I can tell this mothafucka don’t live that ghetto life
    I’ll squash the beef then turn u into minced meat, and get our differences settled right
    naw this was weak
    You’re wack son, and you need to retire… A rapper is something we know ur not Smog
    If we’re in the same ballpark, I just hit a grand slam while you’re in the parking lot selling hot dogs
    loll aight
    You’re shit is such a stretch, it resembles a bungee rope after the second they push me
    But it’s ironic you always come up short, like when you attempt to penetrate pussy
    aight
    I’ll rip u up kid n get u ruptured quick, you sound like u suckin dick when u start to rap
    So if they ever show-CASE ya material, he’ll probably puke and die from a heart attack
    nice

vs

Opposites attract..ur relationship has problems cuz ur too identical,
    i mean yall so alike ur both going down...U by punch n ur girl too my genitals,
    nothin witty here
    In triple L shit was foul, we both lost like a missin child,
    But I exchanged blows, n u blew so many kisses we were forced to pick a bitch or Gal,
    lol good one
    In 1-2 U had a quoted punch then a bogus one, i knew this sucker would fall dead..
    cK banged'em up till a gang a blood spilled...n he was covered in ALL red.
    nice
    I'm on some frozen wrist clothing crisp shit.. My fuckin money's dumb..
    If I wore ur gear, it be the first time I rocked fresh threads n looked like a grungy bum..
    lmao
    Ur not a fuckin success u rap like something's stuck in ur chest, n to see it hurts...
    So if u ever recieve a pat on the back..it's cuz muafuckas believe that u need ta burp..
    ehhh weakish but aight
    U fuck a no ass flat chested ho, plus u rap like a chump..
    I mean fresh drops so much booty, u'd think his girl would have the nicest rump..
    weak

felt fresh didnt connect as well as he usualy does this time around and smog took advantage of it by sneakin in some decent hits.

v. smog

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Smog wins. Good shit son