• Fresh

3 37.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Fresh vs.. Smog [Smog wins 5-3]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Fresh vs.. Smog [Smog wins 5-3]

10 lines due Monday.. Check in, this mine...

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Fresh vs.. Smog

check

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Ayo @Fresh ' u fhjgdr tge battke dw or what..
    You’re a spazz man, n sometimes I don’t think there’s a type that could be for worse
    Because if you were anymore spaced out, I’d wonder how the fuck your keyboard works
    A nationwide traveler, you must see all kinds of nasty ratchet ho’s while drivin the rigs kid
    You’ve actually got selection, but if you narrow it down we know it’s not the size of the bitches
    You act like a G on the forums, but I can tell this mothafucka don’t live that ghetto life
    I’ll squash the beef then turn u into minced meat, and get our differences settled right
    You’re wack son, and you need to retire… A rapper is something we know ur not Smog
    If we’re in the same ballpark, I just hit a grand slam while you’re in the parking lot selling hot dogs
    You’re shit is such a stretch, it resembles a bungee rope after the second they push me
    But it’s ironic you always come up short, like when you attempt to penetrate pussy
    I’ll rip u up kid n get u ruptured quick, you sound like u suckin dick when u start to rap
    So if they ever show-CASE ya material, he’ll probably puke and die from a heart attack
    Last edited by Fresh; August 25th, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Last edited by Fresh; August 25th, 2014 at 01:10 PM

Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Opposites attract..ur relationship has problems cuz ur too identical,
    i mean yall so alike ur both going down...U by punch n ur girl too my genitals,
    In triple L shit was foul, we both lost like a missin child,
    But I exchanged blows, n u blew so many kisses we were forced to pick a bitch or Gal,
    In 1-2 U had a quoted punch then a bogus one, i knew this sucker would fall dead..
    cK banged'em up till a gang a blood spilled...n he was covered in ALL red.
    I'm on some frozen wrist clothing crisp shit.. My fuckin money's dumb..
    If I wore ur gear, it be the first time I rocked fresh threads n looked like a grungy bum..
    Ur not a fuckin success u rap like something's stuck in ur chest, n to see it hurts...
    So if u ever recieve a pat on the back..it's cuz muafuckas believe that u need ta burp..
    U fuck a no ass flat chested ho, plus u rap like a chump..
    I mean fresh drops so much booty, u'd think his girl would have the nicest rump..

Ill get link within 24 hours @Fresh. .nice drop yo..

Battle Record
    66-52

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Fresh vs.. Smog [OPEN FOR VOTES]

You’re wack son, and you need to retire… A rapper is something we know ur not Smog
    If we’re in the same ballpark, I just hit a grand slam while you’re in the parking lot selling hot dogs
    You’re shit is such a stretch, it resembles a bungee rope after the second they push me
    But it’s ironic you always come up short, like when you attempt to penetrate pussy
    vs

I mean fresh drops so much booty, u'd think his girl would have the nicest rump..
    Smog has been showing significant progression as of late in 1-2, so I expected a little bit more here. He had a few concepts that I liked, but the way they were a little too wordy seemed to deteriorate the punch all together. Fresh usually comes with witty and funny punches but I wasn't feeling them in this one as I usually do. Fresh had more to quote here but I felt Smog had the better concepts but failed to execute. Overall I think it was really close, but Fresh edged it off.

vote - Fresh

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Narrow it down, selling hot dogs

Vs

Exchanged blows, nicest rump

Even though I got it even in quotes, I enjoyed Fresh's drop more. Some of smogs shit was alil wordy. Takes away from the punch. Ok read overall.

V/Fresh

Battle Record
    7-11

Fresh
    You’re a spazz man, n sometimes I don’t think there’s a type that could be for worse
    Because if you were anymore spaced out, I’d wonder how the fuck your keyboard works
    light personal....
    A nationwide traveler, you must see all kinds of nasty ratchet ho’s while drivin the rigs kid
    You’ve actually got selection, but if you narrow it down we know it’s not the size of the bitches
    Ha Ha ok
    You act like a G on the forums, but I can tell this mothafucka don’t live that ghetto life
    I’ll squash the beef then turn u into minced meat, and get our differences settled right
    nah not feeling this
    alright
    alright
    I’ll rip u up kid n get u ruptured quick, you sound like u suckin dick when u start to rap
    So if they ever show-CASE ya material, he’ll probably puke and die from a heart attack
    Huh? dont get it

Smog
    nah homey
    But I exchanged blows, n u blew so many kisses we were forced to pick a bitch or Gal,
    light personal
    In 1-2 U had a quoted punch then a bogus one, i knew this sucker would fall dead..
    this was slick I like it
    If I wore ur gear, it be the first time I rocked fresh threads n looked like a grungy bum..
    lol alright
    Ur not a fuckin success u rap like something's stuck in ur chest, n to see it hurts...
    So if u ever recieve a pat on the back..it's cuz muafuckas believe that u need ta burp..
    simple but it works light jab
    lol idk this is funny

This wasn't a bad battle pretty close tho.. well imo Smog had less misses I guess its all about preference cause this could go either way but my vote goes to Smog
    ....Boss status....

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Vs

I feel like something was missing from a lot of fresh's bars. The come up short is played. I didn't get the showcase like. I get "narrow it down" and the size of the bitches but I don't see how it connects with the part about him driving trucks. I was actually feeling most of Smog's concepts, some just weren't executed well enough. I gotta go with Smog here

v/Smog

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

vs

v/smog.

i thought his hits con nected lil better for me.. both had misses but smogs misses were more harsh

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Fresh

these two bars were nice flips u also had a couple that could've been potential but the display of them wasn't worded harsh enough for that sting factor

Smog

Both I felt had the same amount of hits I felt freshes hits had the better humor factor and overall more creativity on the flips

V/Fresh

Battle Record
    96-70

3-3 upp

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    96-70