User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: 10 Lines

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

Re: 10 Lines

oh yeah im sure guys have but that's not what I did. one of my friends used his old name from 2005 and my other friend created a new one. it was as simple as that. but all I had was my one name Wine-O and they voted on my shit without me asking them to. and that's all there is to it. but of course it looks bad all coming from the same IP address, but it wasn't the case. but oh well, fuck it, I just start over with a new one. and only im gonna use my computer so that shit doesn't happen again

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

his friends will be at the public library dropping votes now.

#the struggle is real

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

lol....yep, wow dude. like I said, keep making those cool ass videos of yourself breaking down verses like a fucking moron

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by WineO View Post
    lol....yep, wow dude. like I said, keep making those cool ass videos of yourself breaking down verses like a fucking moron
    Mic s puttin in work son, and at least when he's voting we know it's him. I understand u feel emberrassed for getting caught and ur trying to play it off, but I'm not fucking stupid so stop trying pull the wool over my eyes cause it ain't working. You came in after the other accounts voted like "oh sweet I won" even tho those were ur "friends" whom u apparently had no idea were voting for u lmao. Give it up, u were busted and no amount of lying is gonna make us think otherwise.

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by WineO View Post
    i will, maybe you should try so we know its not your friends... lmfao.... werent you the same one who said it was cool????? oh wait, nope that was your friends too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

this is not a chat thread, 4 pages is too long for a call out thread.

CLOSED.
    カミノコトバ