8-8

Re: 10 Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Lmao his reaction after the vote tho, "oh I finally won"
    yeah and with that I was just messing around. it was a joke

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

I'll put wine in a box...

Somebody finish that punchline for me.
    @Blanco. @kid sick, @anybody ghostwriter needed

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

all I know is im telling the truth and yeah I know people have heard and seen it before, making the same excuses and whatnot. but im actually not lying. so I think people should quit hating tbh. but oh well it is what it is.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by WineO View Post
    Yeah I know that rule, you have to have 50 posts to vote that's obvious. So why would I tell him to vote for me if he had no posts. Makes no sense and that's the point, I didn't even know they were gonna vote and it WASNT ME doing it even though that's what it looks like. So whatever, it's all good. I know what really happened and what the truth is and if some assume it's not, I don't give a shit. It's a fuckin internet battle text site you think this shit is that important to me? hell no, it's just something to do for fun on the side so why cheat over nothing. so its actually funny to see people overreact to it, when I didn't actually cheat.
    oh shit cool. 5-4 I actually get the dub for once. mods please close. thanks
    Well .... Actually yes

Lenox

I dropped wine when u dropping

Battle Record
    8-8

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    I'll put wine in a box...

Somebody finish that punchline for me.
    @Blanco. @kid sick, @anybody ghostwriter needed
    lol dude in every battle someone brings up the wine in a box idea, that shit gets old real quick.

Battle Record
    8-8

Quote Originally Posted by ill kay View Post
    Well .... Actually yes
    that's funny. because truly, honestly, it's not....at all.

Battle Record
    8-8

well it's a drop within 24 hrs and I've been busy but i'll start writing and hopefully drop soon.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@Fresh I have 5 dollars that WineO is the same age as Lenox. Maybe 2 yrs older at the most

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by ill kay View Post
    @Fresh I have 5 dollars that WineO is the same age as Lenox. Maybe 2 yrs older at the most
    Lol thanks..

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Yeah I know that rule, you have to have 50 posts to vote that's obvious. So why would I tell him to vote for me if he had no posts. Makes no sense and that's the point, I didn't even know they were gonna vote and it WASNT ME doing it even though that's what it looks like. So whatever, it's all good. I know what really happened and what the truth is and if some assume it's not, I don't give a shit. It's a fuckin internet battle text site you think this shit is that important to me? hell no, it's just something to do for fun on the side so why cheat over nothing. so its actually funny to see people overreact to it, when I didn't actually cheat.
    Lol bro, you realize it's more likely for the planets to align perfectly together including our moon than it is for 2 random ppl to sign up n vote for you? You're reaching, give it up

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Hey WineO, remember way back in the day when you logged in and voted for yourself today? Good times right?

Battle Record
    8-8

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Lol bro, you realize it's more likely for the planets to align perfectly together including our moon than it is for 2 random ppl to sign up n vote for you? You're reaching, give it up
    are you fucking serious? 2 people to sign up? my friend had an account from 2005! my other friend signed up. look again. im not fucking reaching for anything. I didn't vote for myself, my friends voted for me and that's all there is to it no matter what it looks like. so think what all you want to think.

Battle Record
    8-8

yeah because its so unlikely that I could have a couple friends get on the same computer as me? that's sooo unlikely isn't it lol. its more likely the planets would line up. lol wow dude

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

yeah because its so unlikely that I could have a couple friends get on the same computer as me? that's sooo unlikely isn't it lol. its more likely the planets would line up. lol wow dude
    Lol nah, a couple guys on here have used the same computer before.