User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: 10 Lines

I Drink Wine From The Box WineO's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8

Angry 10 Lines

my name got banned over some bullshit. saying I voted for myself but it was my friends using my computer on names they had but I didn't ask them to vote let alone tell them I even had a battle going. BS!!

10 Lines
    Due in 24 hrs

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

Re: 10 Lines

lmao.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Foh

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Hahahaha yeah I'm sure that's what happened. Just be a man and fess up to your mistake.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by WineO View Post
    my name got banned over some bullshit. saying I voted for myself but it was my friends using my computer on names they had but I didn't ask them to vote let alone tell them I even had a battle going. BS!!

10 Lines
    Due in 24 hrs
    And your friends just happened to come into front lines find you r battle and vote for you then leave....

The one account had 1 post dude. If they didn't know you had a battle, why was the one guys only post a vote in your battle?

And why were both votes structured almost the same, but made to look different like someone who was trying to pull a fast one?

Not falling for this shit..

Lenox

Wine o ill battle u

Battle Record
    8-8

because they both had used rappbattles before as far as I know and I told them what my username was, wine-o, but I didn't tell them to vote on my battle. seriously elvis you can stfu youre a fuckin douchebag as is. seriously yeah its just a coincidence because they both got on real quick, and then voted on mine and I didn't even know It until I signed back on later because I wasn't here. if you notice my friend who had the name lickwid was from like 2005 before I even knew about this site! so whatever, I don't care what you think I know what the truth is, even if it looks bad or shady. so I made a new name anyway, so think what you want I really don't give a shit its a fucking rapbattle internet site. I didn't cheat period

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by WineO View Post
    because they both had used rappbattles before as far as I know and I told them what my username was, wine-o, but I didn't tell them to vote on my battle. seriously elvis you can stfu youre a fuckin douchebag as is. seriously yeah its just a coincidence because they both got on real quick, and then voted on mine and I didn't even know It until I signed back on later because I wasn't here. if you notice my friend who had the name lickwid was from like 2005 before I even knew about this site! so whatever, I don't care what you think I know what the truth is, even if it looks bad or shady. so I made a new name anyway, so think what you want I really don't give a shit its a fucking rapbattle internet site. I didn't cheat period
    I believe you homie

Battle Record
    12-17

Smh
    Boss up

Battle Record
    8-8

and fresh for the record that's not against you youre just doing what you gotta do, youre cool, but still I am telling the truth. other than that whoever posted that's cool too but elvis you're a faggot through in and through out I don't even wanna see your opinion

Battle Record
    8-8

cool thanks lenox I appreciate it.

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    I believe you homie
    i dont.

thats like saying you don't mean to masturbate/ your friend just put your dick in your hand while you were sleeping

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Lmao.. Gotta have some sympathy for people. Just my opnion

Lenox

Yo wine u wanna battle

Battle Record
    8-8

Yeah lets do it. 10 lines. due in 24 hrs cool? i'll set it up