User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: SEMIS: 2. Wordz AhGod vs 3. Galactic (Wordz Wins)

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

SEMIS: 2. Wordz AhGod vs 3. Galactic (Wordz Wins)

LLL SEASON 17 PLAYOFFS

Semifinals

16 Lines

Due Thursday
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: SEMIS: 2. Wordz AhGod vs 3. Galactic

The Last Level

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Sup
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Hello.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

if @King is cool with it, gal asked for an extension (surprise surprise lol) and Im cool with it (another surprise)
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

I've been swamped at work, otherwise I'm almost always on time. (Damn you Wordz ahGod).

Battle Record
    64-17

ya np
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    112-23

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic in playoff chat
    Word. Yo I'm so glad last week is over lmao. This week should be smoooooooooooth sailing.
    those predictions'll get ya bodied, id murder em' if we was in the same town
    n give gal a layover the roof.. w one swoop he'll be counting stars on his way down.
    bitch, my music could resurrect the site, ur CD'll get thrown like frisbee
    bro I swear.. if ur in any track.. it'd better be stones going thru ur swollen kidney.
    Im worth every bar nigga.. my frees could leave u scarred to minerals
    Im a proven war vet who's busted guns.. Gals more like a dollar general.
    I had the longest streak in this mess, found this league in distress
    while u came w/ a new born identity n starved from a shitty formula to success.
    scrawny faggot, ur tough talk is decieving thats why u'll catch this beating
    listen, one punch will make gallfly so hard his face'll pollinate for insect breeding.
    u've been in my shadow from the begining so we came to see a fan rhyme
    people watched ur every footstep.. then saw ur torso explode after I land mine.
    Im culturally balanced, while ur face would only lead to a chic macing ya'
    fucking geek, it wouldn't take a trip to Cairo to see no bitch would give Galabia.
    remember the SAP tourny? demoralized, u started to act girly when it finished
    kid got bodied n after I punched out we clearly saw his heart was no longer in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic vs Fresh last week
    Lmao @ 1-2. That’s not how ‘talk’ sounds no matter how it’s read
    Next time I’ll REALLY have an accent.. w/ enough force to take ya head off & pronounce you dead
    from $pit to Feebs, my bars murder a fifth of leagues so lets address the elephant
    see, my fresh concepts lay doubt to rest.. ur's try to defibrillate n keep his era relevant.
    when NC rolled thru, ur cowardice was seen.. didn't want em' to bust up ur set
    one look at Gal n dissapointed Aero.. that we all wished would puncture ur chest.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    43-22

Dog I'm pissed. You proved bein a bitch is one of ya fuckin talents
    So one punch'll fuckin spread the word quicker than the ALS ice bucket challenge
    El oh el @ this fgt, he prob thinks about Amen when his D’s pushin
    Cuz one hint that you’re Bicycle ride til there’s nothing left of the seat cushion
    I get model bitches w/ long legs, I’m a pimp cuz I’m hot son
    If he ever claims Tall Tale it’s just describing the story after thinkin he got some
    Ya name has no clout yet you been around since biblical wars
    It’s sad. Only time Wordz leave an impression is after being hit by a Ford
    When the votes are in there’s no way you’re advancing, I’ll murder this fake
    I mean, this battle is sure to end in a Poll.. but he’ll be the one burned at the stake
    Gal is dope. Ya not nice w/ hands so ya wifes never down for sex
    It’s ironic.. Allllllll this talk about takin G spot when you haven’t found it yet
    I’ll make sure you look good when you die, and I'm choosin a skin suit
    I’m dressed to kill, so when it comes to prop or a tire it's just the weapon I’m usin to kill you
    I had a night out w/ my girl. A few drinks w/ friends, peakin around
    Your idea of a night out is after ya wife gives you the boot & you sleep on the couch
    Yea you won a few battles, but you been around FOREVER w/ nothin to show
    It's funny how you let ya wins get to ya head, & we all just wish it'd fuckin explode
    You don't build concepts, I've seen nothin clever from dude
    And I think it's fuckin HILARIOUS how architecture style... & do it better than you

You better get all the wordplay, faggots.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: SEMIS: 2. Wordz AhGod vs 3. Galactic (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Hidden Content:

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Gal a layover, dollar general, galfly, land mine, lay doubt

Vs

ALS, tall tale, G spot, prop or a tire, architecture

Even in quotes. I think some of Gals shit was kinda played n some could of been worded better. I'm taking words for slightly better execution n misses. Good battle folks.

V/Words

Battle Record
    7-11

Wordz AhGod
    n give gal a layover the roof.. w one swoop he'll be counting stars on his way down.
    nice...took a couple of reads
    bro I swear.. if ur in any track.. it'd better be stones going thru ur swollen kidney.
    dope punch right here
    nah too basic
    besides the obvious error in grammar this is pretty clever
    listen, one punch will make gallfly so hard his face'll pollinate for insect breeding.
    lol good wordplay
    oh get it now pretty good
    fucking geek, it wouldn't take a trip to Cairo to see no bitch would give Galabia.
    when first read this was like wtf...but after i re read it this was nice name /wordplay
    kid got bodied n after I punched out we clearly saw his heart was no longer in it.
    nah not feeling this
    from $pit to Feebs, my bars murder a fifth of leagues so lets address the elephant
    see, my fresh concepts lay doubt to rest.. ur's try to defibrillate n keep his era relevant.
    damn that's fresh
    one look at Gal n dissapointed Aero.. that we all wished would puncture ur chest.
    ok....closer

Galactic
    So one punch'll fuckin spread the word quicker than the ALS ice bucket challenge
    damn son fresh
    Cuz one hint that you’re Bicycle ride til there’s nothing left of the seat cushion
    lol your wording is weird as fuck btw
    If he ever claims Tall Tale it’s just describing the story after thinkin he got some
    ha ha alright
    na not feeling this
    I mean, this battle is sure to end in a Poll.. but he’ll be the one burned at the stake
    I like it seems old tho but I don't care if concepts r played
    It’s ironic.. Allllllll this talk about takin G spot when you haven’t found it yet
    Rofl!!!
    I’m dressed to kill, so when it comes to prop or a tire it's just the weapon I’m usin to kill you
    I had a proper attire concept written down. Nowhere near as good as this dope punch
    Your idea of a night out is after ya wife gives you the boot & you sleep on the couch
    Nah not feeling this
    It's funny how you let ya wins get to ya head, & we all just wish it'd fuckin explode
    no on this fam
    And I think it's fuckin HILARIOUS how architecture style... & do it better than you
    Lol this wordplay been used but it fits the situation so good closer

Really enjoyed this battle...Dope shit in both verse...Words dope drop shit was super consistent btw,,tell me your secret nigga Gal when I saw your first punch I said damn wordz might lose but as read on you had a few more misses than that hurt you but it was a dope drop nonetheless

vote Wordz
    ....Boss status....

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

haha yeea..

nice
    cool on a humor tip
    lol nice again
    Damn the wp mixed wit the pollinate was dope, worded well

Whew, ur on point right now bruh..

Worded was off IMO np/wp worked well tho

This a lil soft IMO but I dig the personal
    Dope

Lol, cool wp... Pretty cool end to a solid ass verse bro

Vs...

Lol, yup

Lol, wp pretty cool

Think this coulda been harsher but no doubt it's cool still

Cool

Iight

Dope son

Again nice wp worded pretty well too

Iight

Lol, kinda cool

Dope closer

First off good showing to both... Entertaining battle y'all.. Muafucka well both y'all didn't really have any real misses here couple light jabs but IMO feel like gal had 1 or 2 more of those light jabs then wag so based on consistency n strength of verse I feel like wag edged this but not by a lot..this was a pleasure to read y'all from both sides y'all really attacked well but damn yeah I got wag up on this a lil...
    Props

Vote wag

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

wordz

nice creative nameplay like the Gallalieo reference however u spell his name lol

dope flip

felt it was am ok punch but the sting factor wasn't there for me

ok comcept could've worded it better though

lol nice nameplay creative direct hit

dope flip nice wordplay

cool idea I felt this could've been executed better due to the wording

soft personal

nice good wordplay too

ok personal good flip on the name

Gal

dope current event punch

lmfao nice wordplay ive seen the wordplay before but this was humorous how u displayed it

lol nice wordplay funny flip

nah

wasn't feeling this flip

nice flip lmao

creative as fuck wordplay good shit

ok flip not very effective though

played concept

nice wordplay here good closer

wordz good opener. dope flip 2nd bar. gallify nameplay was dope. landmine wp flip was dope. era relevant wordplay n personal was cool. closer was nice also.

Gal nice opener with the current event. bicycle line lmao good woodplay flip. tall tale was funny. g spot was cool. prop or tire was dope as fuck very creative. closer was ok.

I think quotable wise was even both were creative as fuck had some nice ass punches. I felt wordz was more on the creative aspect within his wordplay. gal had more humor factor. I felt wordz was more consistent here I give this to him for like I said he was more creative his hits stood out more

V/Wordz
    [url]https: