Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Cole Response to Brown Tragedy

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Cole Response to Brown Tragedy

No no no, my transgender friend.

Self worth and message board illusions of grandeur, things which some one adverting 24 achievements may live with, have ruined this culture.

It's not just a web address, ma'am.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    Please stop upping old threads, you make this place terrible.
    thing is..

until he did that the other day, it was a ghost town otherwise...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    @Letterman , how does it feel to know that practically everything you said and every source you quoted was dead fuggin' wrong?
    I don't even remember what all this was about lol

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

You have killed RB.

I hope you know that.
    Look here, you less masculine mix of Kathy Griffin and Joan Rivers minus any wit or humor (yes, I went as far as to dig for female comics for this opener)...

You have set up a "10 cent for 20 minute penis massage" booth up where you get no customers so you have to pay yourself to earn the privilege to masturbate, where half of the time your limp wrist will not allow you to proceed anyway. That said, let's go over the real causes of why RB is a ghost town

PRIMARY CAUSE OF DEATH- The RSS feed clogging the Lounge with lethal fatty gunk like DoughP's arteries. Research from July 26 and watch it go from a busy area where people could banter and jest into a hellhole of gossip and other shit that drove RB's members away en masse. Yes, more than my alcoholic obnoxiousness did easily. For every one member I drove from this site, the RSS drove away 25.

Emos who find the need to write sad sap songs of sorrow with a quill dipped in the blood of their periods and let their eye makeup cloud their judgment of perception, they killed RB.

And worst of all the dweebs who wrote mediocre to barely acceptable strings of sentences to somewhat tell a story with no soul and/or point (or worse yet, text battles) to get their pussies kissed by other individuals of similarly low intellectual fortitude and unsubstantiated and unwarranted feelings of greatness... they and YOU have killed RB and rubbed each others clitorises over the body, orgasming over eachother's unearned bloated egos.

So I would now tell you to suck my impressive penis as castigation for your idiocy if it weren't for the fact you'd take it as an invitation to actually do so. So my closing statement is don't suck my impressive penis you gay, gay highly retarded chump.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

And that nigga stinks.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    Look here, you less masculine mix of Kathy Griffin and Joan Rivers minus any wit or humor (yes, I went as far as to dig for female comics for this opener)...

You have set up a "10 cent for 20 minute penis massage" booth up where you get no customers so you have to pay yourself to earn the privilege to masturbate, where half of the time your limp wrist will not allow you to proceed anyway. That said, let's go over the real causes of why RB is a ghost town

PRIMARY CAUSE OF DEATH- The RSS feed clogging the Lounge with lethal fatty gunk like DoughP's arteries. Research from July 26 and watch it go from a busy area where people could banter and jest into a hellhole of gossip and other shit that drove RB's members away en masse. Yes, more than my alcoholic obnoxiousness did easily. For every one member I drove from this site, the RSS drove away 25.

Emos who find the need to write sad sap songs of sorrow with a quill dipped in the blood of their periods and let their eye makeup cloud their judgment of perception, they killed RB.

And worst of all the dweebs who wrote mediocre to barely acceptable strings of sentences to somewhat tell a story with no soul and/or point (or worse yet, text battles) to get their pussies kissed by other individuals of similarly low intellectual fortitude and unsubstantiated and unwarranted feelings of greatness... they and YOU have killed RB and rubbed each others clitorises over the body, orgasming over eachother's unearned bloated egos.

So I would now tell you to suck my impressive penis as castigation for your idiocy if it weren't for the fact you'd take it as an invitation to actually do so. So my closing statement is don't suck my impressive penis you gay, gay highly retarded chump.
    Lol the paragraphs have been deployed.

Your soul is frail.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Lol the paragraphs have been deployed.

Your soul is frail.
    Response of the defeated. You little barbie queen you.