User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 67

Thread: Cole Response to Brown Tragedy

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: Cole Response to Brown Tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by kid sick, View Post
    I guess. Lol. Not like there's not thousands of miles of this land. There could be looting in Brooklyn, it shouldn't impact the peaceful protest in Harlem. Control what you can control. But fuck it. This isn't going to get anywhere.
    Exactly.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Bullshit GoW...
    It is not bullshit at all.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Supposedly. They said the store was robbed moments before the situation and the suspects were described but he was never proven guilty, never even asked about the situation because he was killed! He had no weapons on him so how can you even assume that he had robbed the store? You're just looking for a way to defend what happened. Besides, he was unarmed and at the time he was shot multiple times, he was nowhere near the police or the police car! The policeman walked up and unloaded his clip on an unarmed ten aged. There's no way you can justify that!
    you have no fucking idea to know that is what happened. you are asusming and following the media the same as everyone else. let me ask you letterman. if they get done with the federal investigation and find out that the kid did indeed try to grab the gun from the cop and there is a shot in the car then what? it has already been disproved the kid was running when he was shot liek the "credible" eyewitness claimed. so what next? what if he did what he is being claimed to of done.....every case is not black and white...how bout the guy he chocked and robbed from right before this? who feels bad for him the guy and his fmaily is scared for there lives right now?

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

There were multiple eyewitness accounts and they all were based the same. And the robbery thing isn't even linked to why he was stopped or killed. The police officer didn't know that Brown was a suspect until after the incident and now that's being used to try and justify the killing by saying "he got what he deserved". The eyewitness that was actually with him said that he got shot while running but didn't say that's how he got killed. He and various other witnesses said that Mike Brown surrendered and was still fired upon and that's how he was killed. If a person is surrendering, shots should not be fired whatsoever. The shoot first mentality that the police have now is ridiculous.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

There were multiple eyewitness accounts and they all were based the same. And the robbery thing isn't even linked to why he was stopped or killed. The police officer didn't know that Brown was a suspect until after the incident and now that's being used to try and justify the killing by saying "he got what he deserved". The eyewitness that was actually with him said that he got shot while running but didn't say that's how he got killed. He and various other witnesses said that Mike Brown surrendered and was still fired upon and that's how he was killed. If a person is surrendering, shots should not be fired whatsoever. The shoot first mentality that the police have now is ridiculous.
    there is not multiple eyewitness accounts at all. and the account that said he was running was proven wrong by the bullet shots. so what about that bit of information?

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Because he was shot in the front right? Did you forget the part where he turned around to surrender and the cop unloaded then?

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Nobody ever said he was killed while running. They said he was killed after he surrendered.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Because he was shot in the front right? Did you forget the part where he turned around to surrender and the cop unloaded then?
    some eye witnesses claimed he was running when he was shot at then he was hit and turned around

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

I'm very knowledgable on the subject. The autopsy showed that he was only shot 6 times.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I'm very knowledgable on the subject. The autopsy showed that he was only shot 6 times.
    anyone dying is a tragedy, but for everything to be turned race related is ridiculous. that is the point I argue. it is not always about race just because someone is black. sometimes it is because the cop is a piece of shit. eric garner i would say was about race.but this happens to every race and no one says nothing until it happens to a black person. and looting and rioting does nothing for the cause neither does the fact the kid could of tried to wrestle the gun from him. until the investigation is done no one knows. just because he is black and the cop is white does not mean the cop automatically lied and the kid was innocent walking home from church not doing anything wrong. thats what investigations are for.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Now can you justify the latter shots after he had surrendered?

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    anyone dying is a tragedy, but for everything to be turned race related is ridiculous. that is the point I argue. it is not always about race just because someone is black. sometimes it is because the cop is a piece of shit. eric garner i would say was about race.but this happens to every race and no one says nothing until it happens to a black person. and looting and rioting does nothing for the cause neither does the fact the kid could of tried to wrestle the gun from him. until the investigation is done no one knows. just because he is black and the cop is white does not mean the cop automatically lied and the kid was innocent walking home from church not doing anything wrong. thats what investigations are for.
    I totally agree.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I totally agree.

now that eric garner shit was bullshit, i still feel bad for that poor guy. fucking dude tried to break up a fight n shit and got fucked with. soon as the autopsy came out and they said it was the chokehold that killed him i was like "fuck yeah:" cuz that shit means someone going to get prosecuted for that dude being killed

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

But you also can't ignore the fact that racial profiling does exist. So just like you're say it's possibly he could've wrestled the gun, it's also possible that it actually is a race thing.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

But you also can't ignore the fact that racial profiling does exist. So just like you're say it's possibly he could've wrestled the gun, it's also possible that it actually is a race thing.
    of course its possible bro, the shit happens every single day. but my thing is let people do there work. dont riot and ruin shit and destroy your neighbor hood atleast until you find out what the answers are