User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: RD1. Art. vs Elvis Freshley (Art. Wins)

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

RD1. Art. vs Elvis Freshley (Art. Wins)

PLAYOFFS
    Round 1
    CHECK INS DUE WEDNESDAY 11:59PM EASTERN
    PUNCHES DUE FRIDAY 11:59PM EASTERN

Each participant is required to vote on a minimum of 4 Battles
    Failure to comply will result in vote deductions

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Re: RD1. Art. vs Elvis Freshley

Freddy Krueger, sad to say nobody in Nightmares is safe, tragic fate
    He living in dream land, if they say Art Official, they mean this faggots fake

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Check will try to drop early good luck

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

you want power? but your corrupt, fake, and a cheater see this faggot will fall
    those are reasons ul never be a Mod El,< plus ur fat ugly, & have no talent at all

Goodluck homie

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: RD1. Art. vs Elvis Freshley (Open for Votes)

Ive seen the Art Official fake nameplay concept before felt it was flipped poorly. ART I felt had more creativity and humor factor

V/Art

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

I thought Elvis had a dope np, just worded a bit off... I feel art came pretty smooth with a personal/np n just connected better.. Both were creative but art gets my vote for a cleaner bar.. Good shit both

Vote art

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

i thought both had dope wordplay and the nameplay was nice as well
    artificial and model made for 2 nice punches
    i think art was pretty creative with set up to finish making it come off smoother
    close & dope battle you 2
    v/art

Battle Record
    2-2

I thought this battle was Elvis' to win. Art had a creative concept but model and mod-el are two completely different versions of a word pronounced exclusively as mottle. With the np being the focal point of the concept, it really collapsed the entire bar imho bc even though the emphasis was on moderator, the finisher was a spin on the np. Elvis had wording issues that really weakened the sting, BUT his concept was supported both in the setup and the closer and was pivotal to making the np work. Art had crisper wording and better execution with a np that I thought was somewhat forced. Elvis had questionable wording and a slightly choppy execution with a np that worked pretty well.I liked both concepts but considering the aforementioned breakdown.

MVGT-Elvis
    GO FOR BROKE

Battle Record
    124-23

Elvis had a good concept, but dropped the ball on wording which I felt hindered the impact of his punch. The name play was there, but I felt it hurt the punch the way it was worded.

Art had a good concept as well and like Elvis's punch, the name play was there but the way it was worded was slightly off. I liked the personal aspect of Elvis wanting to be a mod which in combination of the more fluid flow, I have to give it to Art.

Vote - Art

Add & Follow

·

The New Retro Classic Pistols Pete's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-10

Vote art

Damn this was a close battle, both flips were nice, felt fresh could have worded his a lil better but also arts felt a lil stretched. So I went with art because I felt like his punch did more tearing down therefore more damage

Infekted Penz

The Birth Of Creation

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I think both these were decent bars hitting almost about the same in my eyes. Elfs wording was a little odd, I get the dream / freedy concept, but then throwing art official out of no where kinda dropped the sting a little. Arts wording was odd at the end, i dont really get the greater than symbol, But overall the set up was good and i was feeling the mod truth behind the concept. Calling him fat n untalented was a bonus. Although he is far from fat from what ive seen, and i don't think he has cheated on here before. If he was a fat, untalented cheater, then youd have had a better stinger.

I think overall art had a more viscious approach to the words he used, and that got him the W.

V. art
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

v/art

cleaner hit.. Freshleys shit was too wordy.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    124-23

7-1 in favor of Art., closed.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    124-23

Re: RD1. Art. vs Elvis Freshley (Art. Wins)

4 votes deducted from Elvis Freshley

Art. (7)
    Elvis Freshley (-3)

Add & Follow

·