RD1. smog vs mic s (Smog Wins)

PLAYOFFS
    Round 1
    CHECK INS DUE WEDNESDAY 11:59PM EASTERN
    PUNCHES DUE FRIDAY 11:59PM EASTERN

Each participant is required to vote on a minimum of 4 Battles
    Failure to comply will result in vote deductions

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Re: RD1. smog vs mic s

check

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Here

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

He's just smoke and fog which explains why he gets smoked a lot
    so i'll powerplant body slams just to rise broken smog

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

If u notice a chick bumpin liscense to ILL in a mid life crisis n feels hopeless as shit..
    Its cuz the Only bitches that give a fuck about Mic D...r 48 years old wit 6 kids...

Battle Record
    2-2

Smog's bar was beastly, lol. Really nice set up and the closer was a solid np. Great concept. Mic's had some different things going on. I know that smoke and fog make smog so I like how it started out but at this point a smog np unless flipped incredibly creative just isn't a viable option. I get the powerplant but the body slams after it has me dumbfounded. Powerplant body slams just to rise broken Smog really confuses me. Powerplants are related to smog but I'll powerplant body slams seems kind of weird. Unless you are utilizing wp in I'll power plant body slams, but then, if we're using wrestling terminology, I've never heard powerplant. I've heard of powerbomb, powerslam..but the I'll power plant body slams just doesn't have as smooth as a fit. I'm rambling now. Basically if a bar makes me expend this much attention to detail, it usually means that it it failed in its execution. Next time I would refrain from delving to deep into the punch bc if the reader comes out of it with more questions than answers it just lessens the sting.

v-Smog
    GO FOR BROKE

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Mic punch didn't hit for me. Execution slacked. Smog started off slow with the set up but ended pretty funny

V. Smog

Battle Record
    12-17

Re: RD1. smog vs mic s (Open for Votes)

Mics started out really well, then lost me. Smog was pretty funny punch, was Hella stretch tho

V/smog
    Boss up

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

v/smog

mic's punch was kind of off'ish imo. I see what he was going for but the concept just did not land. smog had a better connection.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I got no clue what mic was going for haha the power plant smog smoke etc I got but the body slams I have no clue how that fits maybe I'm just missing it ...

Just read other voters and they seem to agree with me lol

Smog dope punch little wordy but cool concept the rhyme scene was a bit off flow wise but it was cool good drop

Vote smog

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

mic s: I get what you were going for, but it just didn't have much impact for me. Broken smog doesn't really exist, or at least I don't think. But either way it was a poor attempt at nameplay, and this punch didn't connect.

Smog: I like the Beastie Boys mic d reference, that was cool. Overall humorous, fairly witty, and it was a decent punch. Good shit.

v/Smog

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I think mic had a good thing going but he couldn't execute it in the end.. Smog had a dope setup, wording made the flow a bit shaky on the execution but it was still a good flip.

v/smog
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Good job smog, that was a nice punch

good luck in the rest to bro.

thanks @Word z AhGod for throwing me in at the last minute - appreciated the opportunity

7-0 Smog - < thats more than a sweep lmfao

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Smog Wins.
    カミノコトバ