Re: CST: Dank Schrader/Letterman vs. The Archetype/JShazo

Battles due by midnight tonight.

8 lines each.

@Dank Schrader @Letterman @The Archetype @Jshazo

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

The battlers in this matchup need no introduction, Letterman and Archetype are both highly respected around RB capable of bringing some insane punches. Dank Schrader is one of the top-tier battlers on RMBVA and I’ve seen firsthand what JShazo is capable of. This should be fantastic.

Dank Schrader & Letterman
    D/
    Quick to the point, watch me dead em with statements
    While all their punches drawn out , Drederick Tatum
    L/ Arch thinks he's dope, winning battles. Votes for him never prolong
    But im surprised he's still gassed up...since he's been giving dickrides so long
    D/ Arch in the army right? Well while he locks and loads his rotten hoe is not alone
    J aint got your back Arch, he's too busy with her back arched droppin loads
    L/ Yall don't pop guns. These fakes would see em & lie down in horror
    Even if you put arms up, you don't shoot...like Justice for Mike Brown supporters
    D/ Shazo's a bitch with no bullets, who you harmin darlin?
    You lack ammo Shazo, so when that gat talks, its in clicks like Starvin Marvin
    L/ We can give Sha a gat, and architect but if they even walk wrong
    We'll draw guns and erase em like an episode of chalk zone
    L/ It's not just shooting the J, you'll need a Dr. J cuz bullets'll maul your frame
    And I'll shoot and hit so many shots, they'll induct me into the NBA hall of fame
    D/ Bar em to death but if the punches don't kill em quick
    Ill swing a fist at these dumb fools, turn em to a drug mules now they shittin bricks

Archetype & JShazo
    [JS]

These guys aint a threat,tell em man up say it with ya chest, but I speak from my holster
    Keep a big hawk, for that big talk, I will put a big round through their lips like Ethiopian culture
    Yall too bitch, throw these two fists I bet I break two jaws into fragments
    This nigga likes to be funny,cool, that gem star will have Letter in stitches like a varsity jacket
    Yall corny at best, send shots that'll spread letter out with all 4s like the pony expresss
    Just to cater, I'll say Schrader is gay, Dank coming out the closet like a Thurgood Jenkins arrest
    But these two flexin? top 5 in text? I will give their top 5 with techs,kids I been wreckless
    .38 special give Dank rounds to the neck, thats a hemp necklace.
    [Arch]
    I'm cool as fuck when I start rapping but I'd never hesitate to smack them
    See... i'm as cold as 'Ice is'... then I'll behead these faggots like the terrorist faction
    These niggas never pulled a bitch. Even them phoning broads is just fictitious
    Shit... you can search Letter's from A to Z and never find a set of digits
    Y'all pass for black? Hardly. Can't even pass for men when we brawl, D
    When I give 'em shots I'll have these white girls wasted like frat parties
    In a shoot out, this shit ain't fair. They'll be more than impaired when that flare tears
    Leave these squares with light passing thru their stomachs like a Care Bear Stare

The battle certainly didn’t disappoint! It’s only the first round and already the haymakers are coming out! Who will progress?!

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quick to the point, watch me dead em with statements
    While all their punches drawn out , Drederick Tatum
    had too look him up.. shit made me laugh when I saw it.. wasn't much of a shot to the other team but a good filler/statement line
    Arch thinks he's dope, winning battles. Votes for him never prolong
    But im surprised he's still gassed up...since he's been giving dickrides so long
    Im biased towards this since I just used a gassed up line for the previous event, the execution felt like it should have been more personal.
    Arch in the army right? Well while he locks and loads his rotten hoe is not alone
    this was a dope line and Id give it more credit if Arch/arched lines weren't completely over done on him. You haven't been around the site long enough to know but letterman should have told you that.
    Yall don't pop guns. These fakes would see em & lie down in horror
    Even if you put arms up, you don't shoot...like Justice for Mike Brown supporters
    this was cool, think the execution was done a right way but you could have maybe substituded the word "like" for something else to make this hit harder.
    Shazo's a bitch with no bullets, who you harmin darlin?
    You lack ammo Shazo, so when that gat talks, its in clicks like Starvin Marvin
    darlin part felt too gay lol.. eitherway, Im seeing a pattern here where everything is done like some random person or people lol, its starting to get old and played at this point. This line wasn't as strong as the last few.
    We can give Sha a gat, and architect but if they even walk wrong
    We'll draw guns and erase em like an episode of chalk zone
    no idea what chalk zone is, looked it up and it didn't ring any bells.. also, the word "like" is getting over used and is killing your punches, I have a feeling I'll see it at least 12 more times before Im done reading.
    It's not just shooting the J, you'll need a Dr. J cuz bullets'll maul your frame
    And I'll shoot and hit so many shots, they'll induct me into the NBA hall of fame
    this was weak, the word shoot/shot came up 3 times and rest wasn't up to par.
    Bar em to death but if the punches don't kill em quick
    Ill swing a fist at these dumb fools, turn em to a drug mules now they shittin bricks
    I get the concept, but I think the first part of your execution line should have had something to do with maybe smashing blocks on them or something to make it connect cos the ending came up pretty randomly.

vs

These guys aint a threat,tell em man up say it with ya chest, but I speak from my holster
    Keep a big hawk, for that big talk, I will put a big round through their lips like Ethiopian culture
    this was cool.. felt like it didn't get interesting until you hit the second part of the execution line, the rest didn't feel like it helped the bar at all other then having some simple multies to go with it.
    Yall too bitch, throw these two fists I bet I break two jaws into fragments
    This nigga likes to be funny,cool, that gem star will have Letter in stitches like a varsity jacket
    cool imagry here, not sure if this was used on letterman before but I think its creative, not feeling the setup line tho.
    Yall corny at best, send shots that'll spread letter out with all 4s like the pony expresss
    Just to cater, I'll say Schrader is gay, Dank coming out the closet like a Thurgood Jenkins arrest
    don't think too many people will remember the half baked reference here.. I personally don't see the corralation between thurgood and the closet arrest (I don't remember the movie well enough to get it lol).
    But these two flexin? top 5 in text? I will give their top 5 with techs,kids I been wreckless
    .38 special give Dank rounds to the neck, thats a hemp necklace
    nahh, wasn't feeling it, felt like a struggle here.
    See... i'm as cold as 'Ice is'... then I'll behead these faggots like the terrorist faction
    cool hit (sidenote-getting sick of seeing the word "like"...you fuckers are lazy)
    These niggas never pulled a bitch. Even them phoning broads is just fictitious
    Shit... you can search Letter's from A to Z and never find a set of digits
    this was a dope nameplay.
    nahh, seen almost this exact concept not too long ago some where.
    In a shoot out, this shit ain't fair. They'll be more than impaired when that flare tears
    Leave these squares with light passing thru their stomachs like a Care Bear Stare
    seen better, this fell flat to me

this was a good battle, I expected a little more of a resistence from Arch/JShazo team and I came in thinking they had this but Letterman and Dank had some dope bars and though the word "like" was used at least 30 times in this battle.. I felt they were the more creative and compatible combination here.

v/Let/JShazo
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Wordz AhGod. let and jshazo arent' on the same team fool

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

lol my bad.. took me like 30 minutes to get through this.. meant Let and Dank. fuck you @Fresh for reading my vote so that you could follow the leader like a girl.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    lol my bad.. took me like 30 minutes to get through this.. meant Let and Dank. fuck you @Fresh for reading my vote so that you could follow the leader like a girl.
    I ain't voting anymore. These faggots are still praising their own ppl in they votes. Seanzo like "oh hell yeah (insert rmbva name here) definitely had the better of all the verses and (insert rb name here) had the sahittiest verse.

Even tho, the RB verse is the better of the 4 lmao. I'm done with these fools for real

Battle Record
    112-23

^stop being a fag, you agree to do the voting panel shit so do it you poooosie and stfu.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

dank and letters:
    Arch thinks he's dope, winning battles. Votes for him never prolong

NOT BAD, I LIKED IT, A LITTLE BASIC, BUT NOT BAD

Arch in the army right? Well while he locks and loads his rotten hoe is not alone

THIS HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL, BUT CAME OFF WEAKER THAN IT SHOULDA, IM ALSO PRETTY SURE BACK ARCH LINES ARE PLAYED, BUT IF YOU FROM A DIFFERENT SITE, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? SO ILL GIVE YOU THIS

Yall don't pop guns. These fakes would see em & lie down in horror

THIS WAS DOPE

Bar em to death but if the punches don't kill em quick

THIS CONCEPT WAS DOPE, BUT IT CAME OFF KINDA BLAND..STILL WASNT BAD THO

vs
    js and arch:

THIS WAS DOPE. WELL COULDA BEEN, BUT CAME OFF KINDA WORDY

.38 special give Dank rounds to the neck, thats a hemp necklace.

I LIKED THIS, DOPE CONCEPT, BUT THE SET UP WAS KINDA WORDY

THIS WAS OK, IDK WHY BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS A MISSED OPPORTUNITY TO BE DOPE AS FUCK, STILL GOOD THO

I LOL'D AT THIS. SHORT AND SIMPLE, YET GOOD

EHH, THIS WAS OK..BUT THAT CARE BEAR REFERENCE WAS KINDA LAME, STILL I GET THE REFERENCE AND IT WORKS

vote arch and that other dude
    letters went in, and dank is nice, but too wordy. exact same thind with arch and shazo.
    i guess that other site focuses on multies and shit
    oh well
    vote arch and shazo
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo