You've Earned a Custom Title! SuckaFreeCashier's Avatar

Re: CST: SuckaFreeCashier/Fresh vs ThatGuy/Mic S

check check

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

we in here

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

@Fresh & @SuckaFreeCashier - ours are submitted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Battles due by Midnight tonight

8 lines per member (Mic S and ThatGuy already submitted)

@SuckaFreeCashier @Fresh @thatguy @mic s

Battle Record
    11-7

Welcome to the cross-site tag-team tournament. Our first matchup of the tournament is sure to be an edge-of-you-seat-nail-biter! We’ve got four incredibly different styles here and you’ll definitely get your money’s worth (you didn’t pay anything jerks) viewing this one. Without further ado… let’s fight.

ThatGuy & Mic S

[mics]
    time to check these pussy ass queers! - Pap smears!
    these suckas couldn't be fresh if they had a cashyear
    fresh sucks cash ears, i must be hitting sweet spots.
    cuz they jump street when we school them, wannabe cops!

[tg]
    Sucka, we seen-your bitch. she said you go softmore than Cortez
    But for fraternizing with fresh, man, I'll leave your chopped corpse in dorm beds
    But what you got stored for war vets? your bars stay boring as ever
    Our bars make you say mmmm... the type to bring four-ems together

[mics]
    suck a fresh nut fuck boys like you savoring cash'Eww
    crack these nuts with a k.o leaving em with stiff arms like a new york statue
    i'd rob fresh of cash but after rockin em' i'd feel bad & give the Nickelback'
    you'd swear they were fruits when S all over them like a skittle bag!

[tg]
    See Ima boss - the type to have goons that'll get to spazzin for him
    Fresh the type to have cheetos on his keyboard while he spaz on forums
    Fresh came and got a fresh name on our site but all we did was tell him he's lame
    Now this'll end with a K cappin ya point blanK like im spellin his name

SuckaFressCashier & Fresh

(S) They’ve got big heads, so I’ll come pressed to turn their skulls into fragments
    As I holster the ratchet, Fresh’ll take one last dig and tape the poll to your caskets
    (F) I’m Prominent in this battle shit, n I stay on top like waves from the titanic
    When Mic row waves, it’s the size of his brain ones from usin it to get high and shit
    (F)And fuck this other dude too, you’re gimmicks are lame don’t be silly son
    I crack skulls on the daily, so don’t be wise-guy or you’ll be getting killed by one
    (S) If mic tries claiming that lines by Guy rich, he’s a sure lock for the hall of shame
    Ya’ll get maced! mic by bitches and guy when he sees me with the ball and chain
    (F)Yo mic I heard you’re good with computers, like a genius… fact is that’s lame
    Cuz I hate anonymous bitches, I’ll hack you while mask-less with an axe to ya brain
    (S) Elvis assigned the matchups, guy and mic should take this L as a sign to realign
    This verse was our design, made these G’s silent, only thing left to do is resign
    (F) The two of you can’t carry each other’s weight; you’d need more than voodoo
    I’m droppin bombs on these faggots heavy, and the tonne’ll pummel right thru you
    (S) Get mic dropped and he tumbles with a screech, its getting troublesome to breathe
    Tell guy now theres nothing left to see, cuz we just put mic in a box like the WWE

This is a tight matchup, but unfortunately only one team can move on… let the voting commence!

@SuckaFreeCashier @Fresh @mic s @thatguy @Seanzo @Dope Francis

Battle Record
    11-7

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Freshley View Post
    ThatGuy & Mic S

[mics]
    time to check these pussy ass queers! - Pap smears!
    these suckas couldn't be fresh if they had a cashyear
    fresh sucks cash ears, i must be hitting sweet spots.
    cuz they jump street when we school them, wannabe cops!
    ^^^ 7.5/10 this was actually really slick, the flow was tight and crisp and there were nice jabs all the way through. I was digging the 21 Jump Street

[tg]
    Sucka, we seen-your bitch. she said you go softmore than Cortez
    But for fraternizing with fresh, man, I'll leave your chopped corpse in dorm beds
    But what you got stored for war vets? your bars stay boring as ever
    Our bars make you say mmmm... the type to bring four-ems together
    ^^^ 7.5/10 this was sick too. The dorm beds was nice and simple (clean) and the four-ems together made me chuckle. Good shit

[mics]
    suck a fresh nut fuck boys like you savoring cash'Eww
    crack these nuts with a k.o leaving em with stiff arms like a new york statue
    i'd rob fresh of cash but after rockin em' i'd feel bad & give the Nickelback'
    you'd swear they were fruits when S all over them like a skittle bag!
    ^^^ 6.5/10 this was sort of all over the place, cashews, statues, a “rock” band, and candy… too many concepts in here made it feel shaky.

[tg]
    See Ima boss - the type to have goons that'll get to spazzin for him
    Fresh the type to have cheetos on his keyboard while he spaz on forums
    Fresh came and got a fresh name on our site but all we did was tell him he's lame
    Now this'll end with a K cappin ya point blanK like im spellin his name
    ^^^ 8/10 sick closer. I really dig the style you bring. The flow is crazy crisp. The Cheetos on his keyboard was amazing haha

Overall: 29.5/40 You two came together really well, this was an extremely entertaining piece. I was really digging it, Mic you stepped your stuff up too I was impressed. Good job fellas.

SuckaFressCashier & Fresh

(S) They’ve got big heads, so I’ll come pressed to turn their skulls into fragments
    As I holster the ratchet, Fresh’ll take one last dig and tape the poll to your caskets
    ^^^3.5/5 pretty slick start. Tape the poll was rad.

(F) I’m Prominent in this battle shit, n I stay on top like waves from the titanic
    When Mic row waves, it’s the size of his brain ones from usin it to get high and shit
    ^^^ 3/5 the wording in the second line was strange “size of his brain ones from usin”… just sounds weird but it was still clever

(F)And fuck this other dude too, you’re gimmicks are lame don’t be silly son
    I crack skulls on the daily, so don’t be wise-guy or you’ll be getting killed by one
    ^^^ 4/5 I read this once and I was like “meh… okay” but felt compelled to give it another read and it was way cooler than I initially thought haha. This was very nice.

(S) If mic tries claiming that lines by Guy rich, he’s a sure lock for the hall of shame
    Ya’ll get maced! mic by bitches and guy when he sees me with the ball and chain
    ^^^ 3.5/5 hahaha I liked this. Wording could have been polished a bit but it still hit.

(F)Yo mic I heard you’re good with computers, like a genius… fact is that’s lame
    Cuz I hate anonymous bitches, I’ll hack you while mask-less with an axe to ya brain
    ^^^ 4/5 this was awesome, quick, clever, and to the point. Big fan of this couplet here.

(S) Elvis assigned the matchups, guy and mic should take this L as a sign to realign
    This verse was our design, made these G’s silent, only thing left to do is resign
    ^^^ 4/5 silent G’s… that’s cool as shit haha. I like the concept here it played well and hit really well too.

(F) The two of you can’t carry each other’s weight; you’d need more than voodoo
    I’m droppin bombs on these faggots heavy, and the tonne’ll pummel right thru you
    ^^^3/5 this was okay, didn’t do much for me other than that though.

(S) Get mic dropped and he tumbles with a screech, its getting troublesome to breathe
    Tell guy now theres nothing left to see, cuz we just put mic in a box like the WWE
    ^^^ 4/5 hahahaha this was a very nice closer, tied both members in, nice concept, executed well.

Overall: 29/40 This was pretty awesome, you both worked well together also and the changing up every couplet (mostly) worked really well for you guys.

Vote: This was super close, I’d say my favorites were ThatGuy and Fresh in this battle, both sides came very legit with only some rocky parts. But there has to be a winner… I’ll have to go with Mic S and ThatGuy. But this could definitely go either way. Good job to both sides and thank you all for showing up on time!