User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: Challenge #3 Info & Chat

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: Challenge #3 Info & Chat

I don't like videos. 😐

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

lol. where are the artist that don't give a shit and just go with the flow and try something they are not comfortable with. smh they are trying 16 bar challenge to challenge us -

and it seems everyone finds something wrong with what the intentions are for this.

get out of the comfort zone if not this will fail because no one is willing to step up.

btw tried hitting up juice but he only takes messages from friend request and i dont foresee him accepting mine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

When my throat heals up i'll grab my phone and record a free to that beet for the lols. It'll take me 5 mins. hah.

someone tag my name if i forget. I shouldnt tho.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by mic s View Post
    lol. where are the artist that don't give a shit and just go with the flow and try something they are not comfortable with. smh they are trying 16 bar challenge to challenge us -

and it seems everyone finds something wrong with what the intentions are for this.

get out of the comfort zone if not this will fail because no one is willing to step up.

btw tried hitting up juice but he only takes messages from friend request and i dont foresee him accepting mine
    Lol exactly. I could see if we didn't have a prize, then I'd take any complaints and adapt more. But the prize is of value. Exclusive beats can run $200+ and Leases go for $20+ on average. It's a challenge to challenge you to do something you might not have done before, with a chance to win something you can use for profit. If I wasn't already backed up with stuff that needs to be recorded I woulda been hopped on and won a few beats, cuz they slackin'. smh.

mic, PM me your FB link and I'll get y'all in contact lol. I forget he's at his 5000 friend mark already lol. That dude's a g with FB promotion. I don't even have 1000 friends on FB lol.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    I don't like videos. ��
    They're important b. Vine and youtube pop for a reason. People like watching videos.

A.i

Battle Record
    2-19

i don't like this beat, but ill def be in on this, should post multiple beats next time to get more users interested
    'The Birth Of Creation'

Spread The word to bring back real OM!

Battle Record
    57-8

^I would actually agree. Those hihats make it hard for me to rap over this. That may be cause i suck, but regardless, i usually jam out to some average 70 - 80 bpm i think this may be like 90?

Does nobody know what bpm this is? or do i have to count myself, haha
    Last edited by Oxymoron; August 12th, 2014 at 05:10 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    13-5

It sounds kinda slow to me. I couldn't tell you the exact just listening to it but it sounds slower than 90 but faster than 80 to me lol. 90 is a little fast for my normal liking. This doesn't sound fast, might just be the hi hats throwing you off. Focus on the kick and snare lol.

A.i

Battle Record
    2-19

the beat is just boring thats the problem
    'The Birth Of Creation'

Spread The word to bring back real OM!

omfg ppl lol... guess what? if u cant use the beat dont enter this week. if u dont like the beat why would u try 2 get it exclusives? sorry but im not givin out multiple beats for exclusive rights. this wasnt supposed 2 be this hard 2 do. how hard is it 2 rap with some of ur friends on a cell phone video? the beat isnt wack. and ill get at mics. guys this is me givin my beats out 2 yall and all i ask was for yall 2 play a game with me. i wanted 2 see what ppl could do.. i wanted 2 see if ppl would go outside their comfort zone. missions a failure so far lol i dont understand ppl... its fuckin free. lol

href="
    target="_blank">
    href="
    target="_blank">http://www.Facebook.com/JuiceBeatsCom

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceBeats.com View Post
    omfg ppl lol... guess what? if u cant use the beat dont enter this week. if u dont like the beat why would u try 2 get it exclusives? sorry but im not givin out multiple beats for exclusive rights. this wasnt supposed 2 be this hard 2 do. how hard is it 2 rap with some of ur friends on a cell phone video? the beat isnt wack. and ill get at mics. guys this is me givin my beats out 2 yall and all i ask was for yall 2 play a game with me. i wanted 2 see what ppl could do.. i wanted 2 see if ppl would go outside their comfort zone. missions a failure so far lol i dont understand ppl... its fuckin free. lol
    Lol word. As an mc you should be able to rock any beat. If u don't take rap seriously enough to step out ur comfort zone to do a challenge, that's lazy. If u could use what we offer as a prize anyway. If u only do it for fun, then why not just have fun and do it? There's a ton of rappers who like the challenge of turning a "boring beat" into a dope track. I like this beat though. I think ima get my squad to drop a video to this if I can get em all together. Just for the promo alone.

A.i

Battle Record
    57-8

Well i would have dropped something already, but ive had a throat infection for the last week and a half. cant talk properly. for the lasst week i actually struggled to talk. I can talk now. But i cant say the words i want, a lot come out as silence or a croak...

Also i do this for fun and am very picky with my beats.

Just recorded a free to it. But i cant hear myself. Voice is a lil too fucked still.......ill try again with another freestyle, later sooon. Im still sitting in bed, just woke up.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; August 13th, 2014 at 04:40 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    57-8

Fuck it ha, ima upload my free i just did, hopfully people see how bad i did freestyling to his beat and are like.. i can beat that chump.

uploading now. will post it in 2 hours or whatever its going to take to upload

are we aloud to drop more than one entry?

Also, sorry juice, if youre offended by my video, but i changed the beat to a DJ Disk freestyled turntable cut after i tried to spit 16 or so to yours. No disrespect. But i only want to freestyle these days..so only count till juices beet ends as my entry. Rest can be considered a bonus.

Ahh hahah, man i suck at phones. my video is a little strip with black ass sides.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; August 14th, 2014 at 01:42 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

i know its a challenge but why's the beat mud.

im confused.

href="
    target="_blank">
    href="
    target="_blank">http://www.Facebook.com/JuiceBeatsCom