User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: ROUND 2: 3. Galactic Vs 11. Fresh (Gal Wins)

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

ROUND 2: 3. Galactic Vs 11. Fresh (Gal Wins)

LLL SEASON 17 PLAYOFFS

Round Two

14 Lines

Due MONDAY
    Last edited by King; August 6th, 2014 at 10:42 AM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: ROUND 2: 3. Galactic Vs 11. Fresh

I'm goin universe on this mothafucka

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

1-2 and LLL? Ugh.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I’ll dispose of this man discretely, dude’s buggin if his plan’s to beat me
    I mean, his text is so off the wall; it’s got me picturing some bad graffiti
    Eating super foods, smoking weed and pussy are some things that make me tick
    But there’s an easier way to make anyone tic… just gotta be fake and act gay as shit
    Gal will tell you his material’s dope, so I’ma hafta be blunt
    That theory is more off-base than a batter in left field… After the bunt
    Fresh that dude, when I rap a round ppl pump fists cause that’s just how I spit
    U couldn’t get a peep outta that faggot Elvis w/ ya lips wrapped around his dick
    I’ve macked bitches my entire life, for u pussy may as well be vacuum sealed
    Cause If a dime ever falls for you.. you’re $1.29 away from ur next value meal
    I’m droppin haymakers left n right, they’ll be ending this bastard
    Gal has dropped so many gay flips, it rivals those men in gymnastics
    This foe’s a joke, one punch n his nose is broke then I’ll dead em in two
    Half this faggots material is trash, and that’s just getting the better of you

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Ayo upon first read, ya verse had me thinkin oh shit
    …Fresh had some really dope hits….way back in ‘06
    Faggot, hold this. Keep showin ya smug face on tape & this wigger will die
    Bro if I see 1 more video battle I’ma rip the ring out ya nose til it swells bigger than mine
    Lmao @ 1-2. That’s not how ‘talk’ sounds no matter how it’s read
    Next time I’ll REALLY have an accent.. w/ enough force to take ya head off & pronounce you dead
    Your girl is gross but she’ll fuck wherever I take the whore
    While you’re gone I’ll give her a Lay over & above what you can, while you wait for yours
    You’ll flail arms in a fight, you're a rookie dude
    I punch w/ a heavy hand…you’re more like that butler from scary movie 2
    My girls are perfect, from the face down to her feet & her toes
    If it’s a tentacle fuck. Ya girl just looks like an octopus that's been beaten w/ those
    I don't lose often, but w/ ya style? You can't hack, hater
    Cuz ya loss column sets records that struggle to fit on an 8 track player

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Yup I picture bad graffiti to be off the wall too.. I like this..

But there’s an easier way to make anyone tic… just gotta be fake and act gay as shit
    I feel u but don't like the way it's worded..

Ok..I mean that is definitely off base

U couldn’t get a peep outta that faggot Elvis w/ ya lips wrapped around his dick
    Not digging this that much..think it coulda been better

Lol... Ur a funny dude bruh...

Iight..

This cool

Vs...

Not diggin this a whole lot

Bro if I see 1 more video battle I’ma rip the ring out ya nose til it swells bigger than mine
    Lol, self defense plus attack.. This cool IMO

Next time I’ll REALLY have an accent.. w/ enough force to take ya head off & pronounce you dead
    To me that is how talks said but still u ended this bar well enough for a hit

While you’re gone I’ll give her a Lay over & above what you can, while you wait for yours
    This cool

Soft hit...coulda been nicer IMO

If it’s a tentacle fuck. Ya girl just looks like an octopus that's been beaten w/ those
    Iight

Ok...

IMO this is pretty close I mean I didn't feel like both of y'all wrote to ur potential but here now I see it.. I liked fresh's opener n closer the rest was either light or misses I mean I'm pretty sure off the wall off base off the hook off the chart shit is pretty played as well as usin dimes as 10 cents/being broke although it was pretty funny... Gal I feel slipped on his opener Iean I see what u were doing but just felt real plain IMO..then u had a lil streak of bars that hit then a miss n a couple light jabs but overall based on consistency I feel gal edged this battle, not by much but yeah that's how I see it... Good shit y'all n props fa droppin early...

Vote Gal

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

vs

not as close as it seems. just didnt see much dope punches from both. a few good lands n basic flips but nothing extremely dope. gotta judge it tighter in the Playoffs. felt the Gal landed some harder concepts with sloppy wording. Fresh had sloppy wording but most concepts were light. coulda dug harder on the personal level n flipped bars according to that.

v. gal

Battle Record
    6-12

Fresh

nice opener

I liked this bar...nice wordplay

this was pretty tight here

Gal

Nice wordplay here...this was pretty tight

Thought this was cool...

nice wordplay...pretty cool bar here...

Overall I have to admit I thought fresh was gonna get slaughtered here...but overall I liked his verse better...I feel like Gal just wrote a verse that he felt should've been good enough to win but a couple punches didn't really land for me...the rip out his nose ring line was pretty cool but might've been funnier if I knew how big your nose was...other than that it seemed to be mainly about u fuckin fresh's girl which is all nice and dandy but took some of the sting out of your verse. I feel like Fresh's verse was more diverse and came off more creative to me...

V/ Fresh

gun bar papi
    Battle Record
    15-7

Re: ROUND 2: 3. Galactic Vs 11. Fresh (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Gal

Fresh

This wasn't a bad battle both came swinging, Fresh your wording kinda messed up that graffiti bar or I woulda quoted it, i give the edge to Gal with one more bar that landed to me... should be close in votes though
    psst >>>>

... fuck you

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Bad graffiti was cool, gay flips been done before,

Vs

Weak openner, I've used accent forever ago, lay over was worded weird, scary movie shit was weak,

Gal had no quotable.. fresh had one.. weak battle. Expected much more from yall.

V/fresh
    カミノコトバ

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Vs

^^^ this would've been cool but the beaten w/ those part ruined it imo

Gal came much weaker than expected and Fresh picked up the slack here so he got this.

v/Fresh

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

this is 3-3 NEED MORE VOTES
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

- This was a cool concept. I've seen them flipped a few times, the whole "Off the wall" and "Off the chain" concepts, that is. But come to think of it, it really was worded weird. Off the wall really doesn't connect with Bad graffiti, if you think logically. If your picturing bad graffiti, how does that relate to being off the wall other then you probably wishing it was off the wal so you didn't have too see it, get where I'm coming from. So all in all this fell flat for me.

- I liked this.

- Wasn't to crazy about this. I think you could have did more with it, tbh.

- Didn't like this.

- Not sure if I'm just sobe and can barely function at the moment, but I didn't get this?

- Played, I've seen way to many of these flips done before so this was stale for me.

- Cool.

vs

- Lol, nice but played concept.

- Lmao..

- Accent/Axe sent wp is kind of outdated. You barely gave it any type of fresh twist since every time I have read it, it had this same exact angle/twist on it.

- Ok concept horribly worded/executed.

- Lol @ the little hand. This was alright.

- This was terrible, IMO.

- This was nice.

OVERALL: This battle was actualy pretty close. Not the best from both but decent, I'd say. I think fresh did well here but a lot of his concepts didn't have that harsh proper execution. Gal struggled with a few of his concepts but for the most part, I think his executions were just a tad bit harsher. I liked his Nose ring bar, heavy hand and closer vs fresh's tic & closer. So, IMO I got Gal barely edgin this with just one more quote. Cool battle, guys.

v/Tic

Battle Record
    96-70

@Killing Spree @The Archetype voting closes today

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Value meal and trash material

Vs

Forced and tentacle had potential

Vote Fresh surprisingly