User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Kissing You Goodbye

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Kissing You Goodbye

[SOUNDCLICK]12873106[/SOUNDCLICK]

Kissing You Goodbye

Wrote this a little while ago…. Was working on a mix tape but got side tracked…. its been a minute since I've been on the site but i figured id drop a track….

Leave Links Il feed back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION Art.,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: Kissing You Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    [SOUNDCLICK]12873106[/SOUNDCLICK]

Kissing You Goodbye

Wrote this a little while ago…. Was working on a mix tape but got side tracked…. its been a minute since I've been on the site but i figured id drop a track….

Leave Links Il feed back.
    This is great. I've been listening to it, love it.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

thank you leave a link il get back to w.e

BUMP feed please…

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

…. bump

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

out of town and on my phone, your song isn't displaying
    infektedpenz

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Listened.

I was liking the writtens. went well with the instrumental.
    At points, i felt like you need more practice with your emotion, but at other points, i was digging the way you sound.
    Thats all im going to say until the links are PMed to me or another mod.

Thanks

ATTENTION
    Closed until 2 links with feed are PM'ed to me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Will await the links.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

sorry... forgot to reopen the thread. My bad.

editing in feed.

you can write better than you spit. I thought this was pretty real n well written.

I do think ou need to re do the start, its not that gripping from "wake up" to ''paint brush''. The song starts out and your flow is a little shakey, but the flow quickly becomes a lot more solid after ''paintbrush'' I mean it aint that bad, but its the obvious thing i would re do, plus the start is kind of the most important part. gripping your audience. 2nd and 3rd verses are nice, they start off a lot more smoothly.

Onto the hook. Not 100% a fan of the hook. but i do like it. it works with the song. Just sounds a little muddy or somethign. Cound sound cleaner.

also lol i hear the beet tags in the hook. Just barely though.

I already said this, but your message is fitting for a paino track. Im not 100% sure why. But the slow sad paino works well with your inspirational written.

Stay dropping
    Last edited by Oxymoron; August 7th, 2014 at 09:07 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Xtermnation Xtraordinaire Genocide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-15

something about you reminds me of slug. iono.
    hes got more infliction in his tone. but maybe its the way your voice and flow sound. seems like you could use a touch more passion behind your lyrics. otherwise, i think this is dope. beat selection is cool. nice and smooth instro to write a deep track to.

lyrics were pretty on point. i enjoy your delivery, somewhere around 2 minutes in where you sarted to use a fast paced syllable style i thought you could of done a little better there also had you used a different tone. syllables came out correctly and your control of them seems pretty on point. i can only suggest trying to put more umph into your emotion. if that makes any sense?

Battle Record
    7-1

This song is a bit slow for my liking but the flow is cool. Hooks is weaksauce, you should consider redoing it. Overall I couldn't get into it much but the mixing sounded good other than the misalignment on the hook.

Leave me alone

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mike Wrecka's Avatar

cool track. good quality. its a slow relaxed beat and your flow and tone mirrored that. I would like to see you on a more hype beat. the hook was lacking but ya this was cool. good shit

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I'm diggin' this. The vibe of your verse gives me that LL "when I'm alone in my room, sometimes I stare at the wall.." type of vibe. I think you should even push for that sound more with your delivery, that would be dope. not diggin' the hook. 2nd verse was dope too. I definitely hear that LL delivery I was talking about lol. That change up when you get hype is DOPE imo. not likin' the hook at all. i see what you were going for but it's lackin' to me after the verses. 3rd verse effect is cool, clean it up though. yea, change the hook up. tighten up the delivery on parts of the verse and this will be dope. I like it.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    I'm diggin' this. The vibe of your verse gives me that LL "when I'm alone in my room, sometimes I stare at the wall.." type of vibe. I think you should even push for that sound more with your delivery, that would be dope. not diggin' the hook. 2nd verse was dope too. I definitely hear that LL delivery I was talking about lol. That change up when you get hype is DOPE imo. not likin' the hook at all. i see what you were going for but it's lackin' to me after the verses. 3rd verse effect is cool, clean it up though. yea, change the hook up. tighten up the delivery on parts of the verse and this will be dope. I like it.
    Ayyy thanks homie ... Yeah the hook I wrote on the way to my studio .... Just wanted to lay the track down cause it had been stuck in my head for so long

Thanks for the feed

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

dude, just remembered this, sorry. first listen, great vibe, i feel your emotion is matching the beat, which i'm enjoying. i like your flow. i'm too stoned and forgot to focus on the lyrics this listen so i will have to listen again. which is not a problem, this is an easy listen. the moments i've dipped in, the lyrics sound great but i'm hearing everything out of context right now. i'm enjoying the chorus. dude loving the lyrics the second time around while paying attention. marv, i really like this song, it's one of my favorite songs i've heard from you. can i get the mp3? it kind of reminds me of "my life" but i definitely feel you've improved since that song. yea i've listened to this a bunch of times now, it's great marv i can't find anything i'm unsatisfied with. i'm glad you're still doing this shit, it's been a while since i've seen you around. you should hit me up on facebook if you're on there much, i don't spend too much time here anymore.
    infektedpenz

This beat is dope, you're voice goes perfect with it, I just feel I need more passion and hurt in your voice, because it sounds like you're just rapping to rap it. I don't feel the pain in your voice, the lyrics we're decent, the chorus needs better mixing overall decent drop, keep at it.
    I can't believe I logged in.