a little drunk so i will say pointless shit
    like 'circle' or 'egg'
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Week VII Chat

Quote Originally Posted by mic s View Post
    Just had to verify account. all is good now
    Now they say they are private videos haha. Just drop an explanation if you can't get it figured man haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Now they say they are private videos haha. Just drop an explanation if you can't get it figured man haha.
    im not typing that much... sorry - i didnt realize everyone wrote so much..

but yeah its an easy fix. you act like its complicated to make them public

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by mic s View Post
    im not typing that much... sorry - i didnt realize everyone wrote so much..

but yeah its an easy fix. you act like its complicated to make them public
    yeah it kind of was lmfao...

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

lmfao - i gave you all types of trouble.. my fault man -- next time i'll read verses first then drop the expo in video form.. i'm new to this voting style - but i hate typing.. you'd never guess with all the stuff i type

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

This was an awesome little battle guys.

Two different styles competing, and it is actually very close.

enterprise - I think you are a little more experienced than how you present yourself. There is some very strong material in here. A great sense of flow and vocabulary coupled with a great relation and development of the topic. You got some sick rhyming going on in there for sure, though I feel as if the words kind of haze your overall direction, but you quickly turned around and gave it direction. The relationship between man and devil has been done before, but I love the choice of words that you use.

Favorite Lines:

"Suddenly my essence rips apart to bits of shards as my eyes turn red and heart begins to darken
    The ghastly wind renders my strife; this is the end of my life, and the start of sins embarking!
    “I want to be king of the land, full of glimmering brass; and beautiful women who cling to my hands!
    A Kingdom alas, My name heard through singing and chants; and minions who follow my every fling of commands!"

Fling of commands was awesome, that stood out to me for some reason. It was a creative way to phrase it. The flow is damn near perfect in your piece, and the way it ends is a perfect close to the tone and feel of it overall. Good stuff man.

mic s - Man, this was an awesome little poem! I love that somebody tackled this picture as I thought it was different. I loved the way you approach this as well, as your execution is flawless...flow of the lines and the message behind it hit so perfectly. It was a very subtle and simple poem with a LOT of punch behind it.

Favorite Lines:

"A salamander that was colorblind
    was so relaxed by the sight
    Stared me eye to eye so memorized &
    showed me life was colorful in a colorless mind."

Loved that sequence and the possibilities it allowed for. A great way to close the poem as well...however, as subtle and awesome as it is, that is almost its only downfall: its so bloody short. And poems usually are, so as a poem this would stand up very well in a published world...it is just begging for more material and elaboration.

Great pieces by both. Enterprise, a great way to enter the league and I look forward to more for sure! Mic s, you are suck a sick poet and I can see that evidently. I think opposing one another, enterprise just offered a little bit more in terms of mutli rhymes and an absolutely sick flow. Both are sick writers are great and I enjoyed both a lot!

Keep it up boys.

Vote - enterprise for just having more content. Mic s can obviously do this, just wish there was more to read from.
    ^^that feed is on point..

Battle Record
    11-5

Your video votes are on point man. Shit is golden haha.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

im back to take Ss over..."Ntalek"

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Samajae View Post
    im back to take Ss over..."Ntalek"
    That's the name you want to be under? I can put you in for next week. There is a sign in thread up I will accept this.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

who is it?
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

nah put me under Samajae and this is my offical sign up....Ntalek is dead i killed dat nigga although i want that name back i got banned for writing some shit somebody else claimed...

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

same Ntalekt for SC?

Battle Record
    11-5

Cool @Samajae I got you. Thanks for your interest.

I am not aware of the past incident myself. Plagiarism of course is not tolerated, but of course there are two sides to every story.

So we can just sweep it under the rug and move forward.

Just a note to everyone about plagiarism...if you are really that sad of a person where you have to scour the internet for written material to steal and post it in an online battle/league/tournament/whatever for fun, I have enormous sympathy for the life that you lead.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

And thank you to those who have voted.

But everyone else, seriously, let's get some votes popping. Some of you reached out to me, and that's fine, but shit is passed the deadline already.

They will be left open for a few more hours, but then that's it.

The voting rules will be enforced in full effect, and I will be adding docking of votes you get for every vote link not provided. And it WILL effect contender standing, playoff seeding, etc. as outlined in the rules.

This last week has been great otherwise, and I thank everybody for their participation, positivity, and enthusiasm and I am looking forward to the last few weeks and playoffs!

Social Media:

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

L.E. ty yu said it best...i had no time to explain i was just banned...but im here now and starting from a new..so yeah..